不 我是指那个
No. That.
感谢您的捐款
你为什么要用公♥司♥电脑做违法乱纪的事
Why do you insist on breaking the law on company property?
公♥司♥的网速比较快
Mmm, faster internet connection here.
如果皮特发现了 他会炒了你
Oh, well, if Pete finds out, he's gonna fire you...
或报♥警♥逮捕你
Or get you arrested.
泰迪熊皮特吗 拜托
Teddy bear Pete? Please.
你也知道这事我都干了一个月了
You know I've been doing this for like a month.
我能掩盖行踪 哈利
I can cover my tracks, Harry.
相信我
Trust me.
查理
Charlie!
立刻来我办公室
My office. Now.
-我爱你 -我知道
- I love you. - I know.
查理·布兰博利
Charlie Bradbury?
我是迪克
Dick.
请坐
Sit.
查理 我执掌大权的时间
Charlie, I've been running things for, well,
似乎比人类的历史还长
feels like since before the dawn of man.
我一直有个梦想
Always had a vision.
如今我的梦想触手可及
I'm close to realizing that dream.
不是我自夸 这世界就是我的餐盘
I don't want to brag, but the world is my dinner plate.
我不想让任何事危及我的梦想
And I don't want anything to jeopardize that--
绝不会让一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
Definitely not the actions of one tiny, little person.
先生 我可以处理好的 求你不要解雇我
Sir, sir, I can fix this. Please-- please don't fire me.
她在说什么
What's she talking about?
你是说黑掉超政行委的事吗
Is that about hacking those super PACs?
超级政♥治♥行动委员会 美国专门负责做竞选的组织
真是太厉害了
'cause that was adorable.
告诉我 一个高中辍学生
Tell me, how does a high-school dropout
怎么会成为罗曼公♥司♥最聪明的人之一呢
become one of the brightest minds at Roman, Inc.?
说实话
Um...honestly... historically,
我一直都看不惯当权人
I've had this problem with-- with authority--
无意冒犯
No offense--
我意识到只有尽可能成为一个不可或缺的人
So I realized the only way to get away with being me
才能自♥由♥地做我自己
was to be as indispensable as possible.
抱歉
Sorry.
你似乎让我的人生完整了 查理
You're kind of completing me right now, Charlie.
你有灵气
You have that spark,
正是这种灵气才让人类如此与众不同
that thing that makes humans so special.
不是每个人都有的
Not everyone has it, you know.
没有灵气的人可以被取代
Those people-- they can be replaced.
但像你这样的人 是无法复♥制♥的
But people like you... are impossible to copy.
复♥制♥
C-copy?
我在夸你呢
Take the compliment.
这东西属于一个叫弗兰克·德弗罗的人
This belonged to one Frank Devereaux.
他觉得他能让这整个公♥司♥垮台
Thought he could bring down the whole company.
他没做的 让他不能得逞吧
He was wrong. Let's keep him wrong.
不管你们小青年怎么说 这东西加密了
It's encrypted, or whatever you crazy kids say these days.
破解密♥码♥然后交给我
Break it open and bring it to me.
好的 我这就去办 谢谢
Yeah, I'm on it. And-- and thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你有三天时间 失败的话就滚蛋
You have three days or you're fired.
谈话愉快
Good talk.
这都是真的吗
Is this real life?
迪克·罗曼给了我一个任务
Dick Roman gave me an assignment.
是 好事吗
Is that...good?
就是说索伦之眼正盯着我呢
It means the Eye of Sauron is on me.
你需要什么的话 我就在夏尔
Well, if you need anything, I'll be back in the Shire.
好了 小赫 只剩我们俩了
All right, H. It's just you and me now.
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
下盘国际象棋吧
How about a nice game of chess?
等等
Wait a second.
不是吧
Seriously?
"战棋"
"WarGames"?
你好猎鹰教授
来玩游戏吧
Shall we play a game, bitches?
能比《消失的密室》难搞吗
That was hardly the Chamber of Secrets, right?
想得美 你个软蛋
要从头再来了
And back to square one.
看看弗兰克的硬盘在哪儿
Let's see where Frank's drive is.
太棒了
Perfect.
就在敌人的大本营
It's in the middle of the death star.
好吧 去芝加哥
All right, well, off to Chicago.
等等 孩子们 你们不能就这样闯进去
No, wait, boys, you can't just break in.
他们认得你们
They know your mugs.
不如我们把酒瓶邮寄过去
What if we mailed in the flask?
我这个鬼能在那里通行无阻
Then I could ghost through the joint.
迪克又不能杀我两次
I mean, it's not like Dick can kill me twice.
怎么 你有更好的计划
What, you got a better plan?
拜托 就因为我死了
Come on. Just because I'm dead
不代表我不知道怎么干活
doesn't mean I don't know how to do my damn job.
鲍比 那是迪克的办公室
Bobby, that's Dick's office.
我猜萨姆是想说
I think what Sam's trying to say is,
如果你遇上迪克
what happens if you run into Dick
想找他报仇 怎么办
and, you know... go vengeful.
这可不是你说放下就能放下的
You know it's not something you can just shake off.
拜托 稍稍信任我一点吧
Come on. Give me some credit.
难道我就应该坐冷板凳干着急吗
What, I'm supposed to just ride the pine?
抱歉 鲍比
Sorry, Bobby.
你昨晚回家了吗
Did you go home last night?
我去倒两杯咖啡来
I'll get us some coffee.
估计你那杯会想加点可♥卡♥因♥吧
I assume you want some crack in yours.
没错 谢了
Yes, please.
允许访问
总算好了
Finally.
这家伙是谁
Who is this d-bag?
理查德·罗曼企业
别手贱
Don't do it.
罗曼说直接交给他
Roman said to bring it right to him.
你说得对 小赫 你总是对的
You're right, H. You're always right.
利维坦是什么
What the frak's a Leviathan?
"关于利维坦 你需要知道
"The thing to know about Leviathan
这些怪物十分古老
is these monsters are as old as time,
是最强大的...
strong as all get-out...
硼酸钠 也就是硼砂
Sodium borate-- commonly known as borax.
关键是砍头
Decapitation is the key.
然后把头放进盒子
Then put that head in a box.
它们是怪物中的战斗机
These are the superman of monsters
-来自于炼狱黑洞 -有本事
- from the black hole of purgatory. -...send it to the moon
送去月亮上
if you can.
-它们可以变形 -如果能杀死他们
- "They can shapeshift, - If they die...
-拥有你的脸 -也肯定不易
- take your face, - they don't die easy.
你的记忆 与你相关的一切
your memory -- the works.
老大是迪克·罗曼先生
The top boss is Mr. Dick Roman.
他是最高指挥"
He runs the show."
"割伤它们就会看到黑色胶状物
"Cut one, you see black goo.
我们是掉进了奇境
We're through the looking glass.
血是黑的 黑的就是血
Blood is black, and black is blood.
别回头
Don't turn your back.
逃离你所在的楼 逃出国"
Get out of the building. Get out of the county."
怎么样了
How goes it?
我肯定是花了一整天时间黑进了疯人院
Pretty sure I spent the last 24 hours hacking into a loony bin.
皮特呢
Where's Pete?
可能溜到车♥库♥去抽烟了
Uh, probably snuck down to the garage for a smoky treat.
硬盘进展如何
How's it going with that drive?
很好
Uh, great.
查理整晚都待在这
Charlie was here all night.
那个硬盘对我很重要
You know, that drive's very important to me.
我得安排人替我看着
I'm gonna want a watchful eye kept.
我会帮你看着的
Well, I will do just that.
不 你不会
No. You won't.
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀[歌♥手]
Bruce Springsteen,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表