And you ignore Bobby and I's phone calls why, exactly?
因为我想解决好它
Because I wanted to take care of it.
我解决了 都处理好了
And I did. I took care of it.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yes.
尸体在哪儿
Where's the body?
没有尸体
There is no body.
为什么
Why not?
因为我放她走了
Because I let her go.
她走了
She's gone.
什么
You what?
为什么
Why?
萨姆
Sam!
我就知道你藏着东西
I knew you were hiding something.
瞧见没 我们每过一个镇子
See, we can never blow town
艾米都得发发贱
without Amy throwing a bitch-fit.
答应乖乖跟我走了啊
So agreeing to go peacefully -- well.
这是谁
Who is this?
-他是我的朋友 -不 他不是
- He's my friend. - No, he's not.
-萨姆 -闭嘴
- Sam! - Shut up!
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you, huh?
你真就那么蠢吗
You that stupid? Really?
跟你说过多少次 你不能交朋友
I already told you, you cannot have friends.
这孩子是食物
This kid is food!
不
No!
给你点教训
This'll teach you.
你从没告诉过我
You never told me that.
我谁都没告诉
I never told anyone.
你能想象的出爸爸会怎么做吗
I mean, can you imagine what dad would have done?
你在报纸上看到了那篇报道
So you saw the article in the newspaper,
就匆匆赶来
and you just bolted.
是我留的烂摊子
It was my mess.
你把她放走就算是收拾干净了吗
And you call letting her go cleaning it up?
迪恩 她为了救我杀了她妈妈
She killed her own mom, Dean, to save me.
我知道 萨姆 我知道
I hear you, Sam. I do.
可看看她都做了什么
But look at her now.
她杀了很多人
She's dropping bodies, man...
所以我们就得杀她
which means we got to drop her,
不管她小时候干过多少好事
no matter how many merit badges she racked up when she was a kid.
很抱歉 但事情就这么简单
I'm sorry, but it's that simple.
我们的生活中没有简单的事
Nothing in our lives is simple.
你得跑
You have to run.
艾米
Amy!
你有现钞吗
Do you have cash?
你得赶快坐车离开这里
I-I want you on the first bus out of town.
今晚就走
Tonight.
-那我妈妈... -我会处理好的
- What about -- - I'll take care of her.
快走吧
Just go!
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我们不必孤单
We don't have to be alone.
我们可以做一对小怪物 萨姆
We can be freaks together, Sam.
萨姆
Sam...
我做不到
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
So am I.
听我说 哥懂
Look, man, I get it, okay?
你遇见个姑娘 火花四溅
You meet a girl, you feel that spark --
那是无与伦比的美丽 但她是个怪物
there's nothing better. But this freak?
-我不是那个... -你就是那个意思
- I didn't mean -- - Yeah, you did.
我注意你看我的眼神了 迪恩
Look, I see the way you look at me, Dean,
好像我是个手榴弹 你就等着我爆♥炸♥呢
like I'm a grenade and you're waiting for me to go off.
-萨姆 -我不会爆♥炸♥的
- Sam -- - I'm not going off.
或许我是个怪物
Look, I might be a freak,
但这不代表我危险
but that's not the same as dangerous.
-我没说 -没事的
- I didn't say -- - It's okay.
说吧
Say it.
我一直试着变得正常
I've spent a lot of my life trying to be normal,
我这骗谁呢
but come on.
我就是不正常
I'm not normal.
看看我做的那些事
Look at all the crap I've done.
看看我现在 我就是个绝世怪物
Look at me now. I'm a grade-A freak.
但我能控制得了 艾米也一样
But I'm managing it. And so is Amy.
是吗 怎么控制
Is she? How?
她在殡仪馆工作
She works at a damn funeral home
就是为了不用去杀人 迪恩
so she doesn't have to kill anyone, Dean.
她已经找到应对的方法
She's figured out how to deal.
那么那些死人是怎么回事
Okay, well, then explain the bodies.
不是为了她
She's done.
她的孩子要死了 迪恩
Her friggin' kid was dying, Dean.
如果你我是她
Put you or me in her position,
我们大概也会这么做
we'd probably do the same thing.
你不信任她
Look, you don't trust her.
没关系
Fine.
信任我吧
Trust me.
求你了 迪恩
Dean, please.
好吧
Okay.
你当真
Seriously?
早晚得信任你吧
Got to start sometime, right?
波兹曼 没错
Bozeman. Right.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
鲍比的电♥话♥ 我们今晚在斯波坎市待一宿
That was Bobby. We'll hole up in Spokane tonight.
明天跟他碰面
We'll meet him tomorrow.
你开车吧
Why don't you drive?
你还要揍我吗
You gonna punch me again?
不如你去登记入住吧
Hey, why don't, uh -- why don't you check us in?
我得买♥♥点"糖"
I got to hit the candy store.
谨遵医嘱
Doctor's orders.
逃跑的时候 要记着换车牌
Next time you run, you should change your license plates.
不换车牌是很容易被找到的
Keeping the same tags makes you easy to track.
-你是... -我是萨姆的哥哥
- Who -- - I'm Sam's brother.
你是艾米·庞德
And you are Amy Pond,
波兹曼市失踪的入殓师
the Bozeman mortician who went missing.
有人在找你
There's people looking for you.
萨姆让你来的吗
Sam sent you?
萨姆不知道我来了
Sam doesn't know I'm here.
但他跟你说了吧 我儿子
But he told you. My son --
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但人...
But people...
是本性难移的
they are who they are.
不管你多努力去改变
No matter how hard you try,
你改不了你的本性
you are what you are.
你还会再杀人的
You will kill again.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I swear.
相信我 我很清楚
Trust me, I'm an expert.
或许再过一年 或许再过十年
Maybe in a year, maybe 10.
但总有一天你还会杀人
But eventually, the other shoe will drop.
在所难免
It always does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你能去投奔什么人吗
You got someone you can go to?
你杀过人吗
You ever kill anyone?
如果你杀人了 我会来找你的
Well, if you do, I'll come back for you.
我将来只会杀你
The only person I'm gonna kill is you.
过几年再来找我吧
Well, look me up in a few years.
如果我能活到那天
Assuming I live that long.
没错
Yes, sir.
萨姆·温彻斯特绝对来过这儿
Sam Winchester was definitely here.
是
Yes.
每个我们掌握的他们的假名
Every alias we have for them,
我会查明他们去了哪儿
and I'll find out where they went from here.
他们只比我早走几天
I'm only a couple days behind them.
我先吃顿饭
Just grabbing a bite first.
你知道我发现个什么问题吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表