我们就得弄些死人血
then we're gonna need dead man's blood,
也就得去停尸房♥
which means a morgue.
或者...
Or...
或者什么
Or what?
伙计 别管停尸房♥了
Dude, forget the morgue.
现在到处都是吸血鬼毒液
We are swimming in vamp poison.
打扰下 先生
Excuse me, sir. Hi.
我们...我们是...
We, uh, we're with the...
红十字会的
Red Cross.
我们现在血源突然紧张
See, we have an emergency shortage.
我们需要您...
And we're gonna need you to...
你完全听不懂我在说什么是吧
You're not getting a word I'm saying, are you?
胳膊举起来 我们要抽点血
Hold out your arm. We need your blood.
伙计
Dude.
行了 萨姆
All right, Sam.
尽情抽吧
Tap the keg.
就在这吗
Here?
对 萨姆 瞧瞧四周
Yeah, Sam, look around.
这就像伍德斯托克音乐节
It's friggin' Woodstock.
每个人都嗑了棕色酸液
Everybody's hopped up on the brown acid.
我们不用说废话
We don't need the song and dance.
直接扎他就行了
Give him a little prick.
好疼啊
That hurts.
发生于2005年
你是说这是为了卡特里娜飓风灾区吗
This is for Hurricane Katrina, you said?
对
Yes.
就是这样
Yes, I did.
那么...
So, look...
等我们到了那儿
when we get there...
怎么了
Yeah?
鲍比不能跟着来
Bobby's gonna have to hang back.
你不同意吗
Do you disagree?
他肯定不答应
He ain't gonna like it.
是他帮我们找到了爱米莉
I mean, he helped us in getting Emily.
我也挺鲍比的 好吗
Look, I'm team Bobby, too. Okay?
但我们把他和爱米莉留在车里是有原因的
But there's a reason we left him in the car with Emily.
你懂的 他越参与行动
You know that.The more action he sees,
他就越容易发疯
the more chance he gets to spin out.
好吧
All right, fine.
我们不让他上前线
So, we'll keep him off the front lines,
那就能保持冷静 继续这样 对吗
and he can just, you know, keep calm and carry on, right?
如果他做不到呢
And if he can't?
他们带你去吸血鬼大本营时
When they hauled you off to vamp camp,
你还记得开了多久的车吗
do you remember how long the drive was?
我们晚上出发的
We left at night.
在日出前到达
Got in before dawn.
那么是六七个小时
So, six, seven hours?
我想是的
I think so, yes.
你还记得上过高速吗
Do you remember any highways?
没有 我们只走小路
No. We only took back roads.
好吧 那就算他们每小时四十五英里
Okay. So, figure they averaged 45 miles per --
应该不会超过三百英里远
Couldn't have been more than 300 miles.
对
Right.
你们走的那个方向
What direction were you going?
我不记得了 很抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
没事的 爱米 你做的很好
Oh, it's okay. Em, you're doing great.
你还记得什么吗
Um...is there anything else you remember?
钟声
Bells.
我们停车时 我听到很响的钟声
As we pulled up, I heard these loud bells.
-当时还没天亮吗 -是教堂吗
- It was still dark out? - You thinking church?
教堂不那么早敲钟
No, that's too early.
有可能是个修道院
It could have been a monastery.
教士早上四点就起来祈祷了
Monks get up at 4:00 a.m. to pray.
又不能泡妞 又不能睡懒觉
Ugh. Can't get laid. Can't sleep in.
真悲剧
A friggin' tragedy.
Monk教士和Monkey猴子发音相近
那么始祖的大本营在花果山旁边
Okay, so, Alpha's camping next to a, uh, monkey house.
那个范围内有几座
How many do we got in range?
貌似只有一座
Looks like one.
就在
Just outside...
欢迎来到蒙大拿州密苏拉市
他就是在这带走我的
This is where he took me.
你确定
Are you sure?
现在怎么办
What now?
我们会带你去一个安全的地方
We'll get you someplace safe.
再绕回来灭了这些吸血鬼
Circle back and ginsu these leeches.
但她就是不明白
...but she couldn't get it.
没错 这就是著名的鸢尾宅邸
Yes, the famous Fleur-de-lis Mansion.
一亿两千五百万的房♥产
$125 million estate...
好了 走吧
All right, here we go.
10CC吸血鬼毒液
10 ccs of vamptonite.
就这么一说
It's a thing.
卡黛珊是什么
What's a Kardashian?
就是
Oh, that's...
也是个吸血鬼
just another bloodsucker.
没 就开个玩笑
No, it-- it's... a joke.
给
Here.
要是我们黎明还没回来
If we're not back by dawn,
打这个乔迪·米尔斯的电♥话♥
call this number, Jody Mills.
她是我们的朋友
She's a friend.
她会照顾你的
She'll take care of you.
来 用这部手♥机♥
Here, use this phone.
你得待在这
You gotta hang here.
是为你好 懂吗
For your own good. Capiche?
萨姆
Sam?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You bet.
风吹的
It was the wind.
冷静一点 鲍比 我们很快就回来
Chill out, Bobby. We'll be back soon.
他好像不太高兴
Well, he didn't take that very well.
你还指望他怎样
How'd you think he was gonna take it?
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你个小骗子
Why, you little schemer.
不 我就在附近
No, I'm close by.
给你送去了一份礼物
Sending you a present.
这就是迪克·罗曼
And that's Dick Roman.
昨天我向你们介绍了这位美国商界的新星
Yesterday I introduced you to this rising star in American business.
现在 我们将走进幕后
In this hour, we'll go behind the scenes
问出大家几个月来都在问的问题
and answer the question everyone's been asking for months --
是什么让迪克战无不胜
what makes Dick so hard to beat?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
现在这个时间段
Well, this time of day,
他们大部分都在睡觉
most of them would be catching z's.
他们浑然不觉就被我们拿下
They won't know what hit them.
你在听我说话吗
Hey. You with me?
在
Yeah.
但是
But...
我们就这么冲进去砍头吗
Are you sure you just want to charge in there, machetes blazing?
上一次 动用了一堆猎人才拿下始祖
Last time, it took a dozen hunters to take down the Alpha.
大部分猎人还都死了
And most of them didn't make it out.
你有更好的主意吗
Yeah, well, you got a better idea?
太傻了 蠢毙了
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
迪恩
Dean.
也许我们来迟了
Maybe we're too late.
萨姆
Sam!
在我的家乡
You know, where I'm from,
得牙齿利 爪子锋 才能爬到顶峰
you have to bite and claw your way to the top.
一旦到达巅峰 相信我
Once you get there, trust me,
风景美得不可思议
the view's incredible.
迪恩的生日
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表