Call them back! Now!
梅勒妮
Melanie?
迪恩 你们得回来
Dean, you have to come back.
怎么回事
What's going on?
还是出事了
It's still happening!
等等 什么叫还是
Wait, what do you mean it's --
她还是要来 快告诉我该做点什么
She's still coming! Just tell me what the hell to do!
好吧 听我说 冷静下来
All right. Listen to me. Calm down.
迪恩 把电♥话♥给我 你好好开车
Dean, just give me the phone and drive.
梅勒妮 去厨房♥
Melanie? Hey. Get to the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
她来了
She's here!
只管去厨房♥ 找些盐来
All right, just go. Get salt.
起作用了 她走了
It worked. She's gone!
不 她又回来了
No, she's back!
盐用完了
I'm out of salt!
找铁器 有壁炉吗
Find iron. Is there a fireplace?
梅勒妮
Melanie!
天啊 梅尔
Oh, god! Mel!
卡蜜尔 卡蜜尔
Camille! Camille!
卡蜜尔 不要
Camille! No!
我们早该知道那个"好妹妹 坏姐姐"的故事
Should have known that whole "Good sis, bad sis" story
是揽客手段
was just showmanship crap.
结果凯特只是想警告人们
Oh, and it turns out that Kate was just trying to warn people
她妹妹才是那个邪恶的婊♥子♥
about her evil bitch sister.
而我们却一把火烧得她灰飞烟灭
And we burned her bones,
这回没人警告我们了
so that's gone.
-迪恩 -干嘛
- Dean. - What?
我们现在能做的就是阻止她
All we can do now is go stop her.
这主意真不好 离好主意差远了
That's not good enough, by a mile.
相信我 我也知道 但是
I know. Believe me. But --
我们能不能晚点再说
Can we talk about this later?
你还好吧
How you holding up?
不太好
Been better.
如果你要我们离开的话
Listen, if you need for us to leave --
我要你们俩离开
I need you guys to leave.
好 我们会走的
Okay, we will.
只不过
It's just that...
玛格丽特还在外面兴风作浪
Look -- Margaret is still out there.
你们想知道些什么
What do you guys need to know?
昨晚有没有发生什么特别的事
Is there anything that stood out?
她几乎看都没看我一眼
She barely gave a crap about me.
我好像只是挡路了
I mean, I was just in the way.
她只想抓住卡蜜尔
She was all about getting Camille.
-好的 有点线索了 -还有件事
- Okay. That's something. - One other thing.
她很享受
Um...She enjoyed it.
她当时在笑
She was smiling.
大白天的做这事也太暴露了
I feel naked doing this in daylight.
快点就是了
Yeah. Let's just hurry up.
好了 玛格斯
All right, Mags.
这次我的打火机可已经加过油了
My lighter's juiced this time.
太棒了
Geraldo'd.
情况不妙啊
Not good.
一向都是
Never good.
迪恩 如果有人知道要偷走玛格丽特的尸骨
Dean, if someone knew enough to take Margaret's bones,
那可不是闹着玩的
they're not kidding around.
那是很厉害的捆绑咒
That's serious binding magic.
太好了
Great.
灵媒贱鬼被人控制了
Psychic ghost bitch on a leash.
我们得找到她的尸骨
We got to find those bones.
那我们就得找到那个笨蛋
So we got to find the bonehead.
那怎么办
So, what?
打电♥话♥给鲍比 查查如何控制鬼魂的力量吗
We call Bobby, see what it takes to harness the power of a ghost?
好
Yeah.
萨姆 你知道为什么我不要把钱花在
Hey, Sam, you know why I'm not going to spend my money
灵媒镇一年一度的灵媒节
at the annual Lily Dale E.S.P. Festival
还有今年的吃热狗比赛上吗
and Hot-Dog-Eating Contest this year?
还真想不出来
Can't imagine.
因为所有的头牌都死了
Because all the headliners are dead.
灵媒节
尼克莱死后
You know, after Nikolai...
他们让卡蜜尔来接替他的位子
they asked Camille to take his spot.
她广受欢迎
I mean, she's so popular.
生前广受欢迎
Was so popular.
所有的死者 你会说他们是
Okay, all these people -- would you say that they're
是镇上最好的灵媒吗
the, uh, you know, top dogs in town?
也不能这么说
Well, it's not really like that.
不过他们的确很受欢迎 就像你奶奶
But they were all doing well. I mean, your grandma?
她是写过几本书
She wrote a few books.
伊美黛也上过两次《内特·博克斯秀》
Yeah, and Imelda was on "The Nate Berkus Show" twice,
美国脱口秀
我想他们的确很受欢迎
So, yeah, I guess they were doing pretty well.
你觉得这就是她追杀他们的原因吗
You think that's why she went after them?
如果让你猜的话
I mean, if you had to guess,
你觉得谁会是下一个上榜的人呢
who do you think would be next in line?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
你的奶奶都上海报了
Well, your grandma was headlining at the big hall,
所以快想想他们会让谁接替她的位子
So who do you think they would ask to fill in for her?
可能是
Probably...
我
...me.
特工 你是来把支票给我的吗
Agent. Are you here with my check?
我来找一个到你这里来买♥♥过东西的人
I'm looking for someone who bought some things from you.
你怎么知道是从我这里买♥♥的
How do you know from me?
我想加油站是不会卖♥♥灰木圣坛的
I'm kind of doubting they sell ash-wood altars at the gas 'n sip.
确实
Valid.
让我看看这张单子
Let me see the list.
有了 信♥用♥卡♥支付收据
Ah. Here we go. Credit-card receipt.
我想你还要那人的地址吧
I assume you want the address?
那真是太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
只是尽我绵薄之力
It's the least I can do.
我刚听说了卡蜜尔·喜碧朵的事
I just heard about Camille Thibideaux.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot.
不客气
You're welcome.
你确定那有效吗
Are you sure that'll work?
应该足够拖住她
That should hold her off long enough
让萨姆找到她的尸骨然后一把火烧了
for Sam to find the bones and burn them.
希望如此
Hopefully.
希望如此
Hopefully?
他们会疼吗
Does it hurt 'em?
烧掉他们尸骨的时候
Burning their bones?
我还真没考虑过这事
I never really thought about it.
可能会吧
Probably, yeah.
那就好
Good.
圣坛在哪里
Where's the altar?!
就在那里
It's there!
你
You're...
不是个巫师
not a necromancer.
这是个心理助产班 我发誓
This is a lamaze class, I swear.
我 我相信你
I-I believe you.
抱歉
Sorry.
迪恩 是那个当铺的家伙
Dean, it's the pawn-shop guy.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他把我骗到一个孕妇瑜伽班去了
He goose-chased me to a friggin' pregnant yoga class.
查出他把她的尸骨藏在哪里了
All right, well, figure out where he put her bones.
我会的
I will.
速度啊 萨姆
Fast, Sam.
"预言师吉米" 私人看相师
未来是美好的
美国 纽约 灵媒镇 主街 809 1/2
不知怎的 我就知道你会回来
Somehow, I just knew you'd be back.
你好啊 特工 把头骨放下
Hi, agent. Put the skull down.
好 好 放松 给
Okay, okay. Take it easy. Here.
好了 你该收手了
All right. That's enough.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表