伊莱·曼宁[橄榄球选手] 我们的小查理
Eli Manning, our own little Charlie--
你知道他们是什么吗
You know what they are?
无法取代的人
Irreplaceable.
你充其量就是蒂姆·蒂博[橄榄球选手]
You're more of a Tim Tebow,
乔·拜登[奥巴马竞选伙伴]
Toe Biden type.
身上没有灵气
You got no spark in you.
事实上 你一无是处
In fact, there's nothing in you...
只能做达里尔的晚餐了
except Daryl's dinner.
皮特 抱歉没说一声就走了
Hey, Pete, sorry I left without telling you.
不 就是有些不舒服
No, I just wasn't... feeling well.
就是 女人的问题
It's a...lady thing.
我明天一早就去
I will be in first thing.
挂了哦 肚子疼
Got to go-- cramps.
没事的 我不会伤害你的
It's all right. I'm not gonna hurt you.
离我远点 你们个
Get away from me, you...
易形者
Shapeshifter!
我们不是易形者
Look, we're not shapeshifters.
娘亲啊
Jesus!
我们不是利维坦
Look, we're not Leviathans, okay?
要我们证明吗
You want us to prove it?
你知道硼砂能给他们造成什么伤害吧
You know what borax does to them?
萨姆
Sam?
轮到你了
Your turn.
很好
Good.
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you guys?
你们是说 你们是斩妖除魔的猎人
So you are saying you guys're the monster hunters.
那就是说 还有其他的妖怪喽
So, there are other monsters?
别说 算了 当我没问
Stop. Never mind. Just shh.
好吧 我知道你们是怎么找到这个硬盘的
Okay, I get how you tracked the drive --
通过GPS 可那个硬盘还在办公室
straight GPS -- but it's still at the office.
你们是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
见鬼 居然黑了我的网络摄像头
Aw! Son of a gun jacked my webcam?!
弗兰克就这德行
Welcome to Frank.
他还真厉害得吓人
It's creepy, I'll give it to him.
你们是说 他盘上的东西全是真的
So you're telling me everything he had on his drive is true.
而且远不止这些
That and more.
等等 你花了多久破解掉弗兰克的盘的
Wait. How long did it take you to crack into Frank's drive?
差不多一天吧
A day or so.
有什么是你破解不掉的吗
Is there anything you can't hack into?
迄今还没有
Not yet.
迪克·罗曼的电子邮件呢
How about Dick Roman's E-mail?
我为什么要...
Why would I...
他也是其中之一
Oh. He's one of them.
不准确 他是大Boss
No. Uh, he's their leader.
他们想怎么样
So what's the end game --
偷走我们的资源 把我们变成奴隶
steal our resources, make us some slaves?
全球超值套餐 我们就是那个"餐"
Planet-wide value meal. We're the meat.
你们不是...开玩笑的吧
You can't be...serious.
好吧 好吧 我们开始吧
Okay. All right. Let's do this.
我要查什么
What am I looking for?
先查查关于考古挖掘点的内容
Well, for starters, uh, anything about archaeological dig sites.
《夺宝奇兵》的那种吗
Like Indiana Jones stuff?
我们只知道迪克把整个地球都挖了个遍
All we know is that Dick has been digging all over the world,
我们要知道他在找什么
And we need to know what he's looking for.
话说 我这周还蛮顺利的呢
You know, I was having a really good week.
我遇到个人 还下载了罗宾的新专辑
I met someone, downloaded the new Robyn album.
可以说顺风顺水
Everything was coming up me.
糟了
Oh, crap.
我们知道这很糟糕
Look, we get it sucks.
不 不是那个 是这个
No, not that. This.
迪克的电子邮件不在公♥司♥的服务器上
Dick's E-mail isn't on the company server.
在他办公室的私人服务器上
It's on a private one, in his office.
什么意思
Meaning?
除非你有他的电♥话♥或者就在他的办公室里
Can't get in it unless you have his phone
不然进不去
or you're at his desk.
你是说如果我们能进去迪克的办公室
So you're saying that if we're inside Dick's office,
就能黑进他的电子邮件
then we can hack into his E-mail?
你不行 除非像...
You can't. Only someone like...
打死我都不去
But I sure as hell ain't doing it.
我就是本分地工作...
I am doing my job and...
硬盘上的东西我全看过了
What are the chances I see everything on that drive
迪克会留我活口吗
and Dick lets me live anyway?
我想你懂的
I think you know.
那我就删掉硬盘上的东西 好保护我们三个
So I erase the drive first, protect me and you.
然后继续过我的小日子 对吗
Then I go back to my old life, right?
-怎么了 -没那么简单
- What? - It's not that easy.
你已经被迪克盯上了
You're on Dick's radar,
也就是说你没有小日子可继续了
which means you don't have an old life anymore.
我会死的
I'm gonna die.
当初该去谷歌♥的
I should have taken that job at Google.
听着 查理 如果你不干也没关系
Look, Charlie, it's okay if you can't do it.
你又不是你想做的
I mean, you didn't volunteer for this.
完全没有 一点没错
Totally. Exactly.
但我现在想做了
But now I volunteer.
什么
What?
反正我也得回去删掉弗兰克硬盘上的东西
I got to go back in anyways to wipe Frank's drive.
那就顺便闯下迪克的办公室好了
Might as well break into Dick's office, too.
你确定
Are you sure?
不确定 可这些怪物会吃掉我认识的所有人
No. But these things are gonna eat everyone I know.
混♥蛋♥才袖手旁观呢
What kind of douche bag stands by for that?
话说回来 在现实生活中我从没有闯过
However, I have never broken into anything
任何地方 那...有什么计划吗
in real life before, so...plan?
有蓝牙吗
Got a bluetooth?
有
Yeah.
你能进入安全系统吗
Security system -- can you get into that?
我能随意控制我们需要的任何监控摄像头
I can reroute any surveillance cameras we need.
很好 那我们就从那个入手吧
All right. Let's start with that.
你有进入大楼的出入卡吗
Do you have a key card to get in the building?
算有吧
Uh, yeah.
我没办法复♥制♥出入卡 但我能伪造磁条
I can't duplicate it, but I can make a fake backing.
进展如何
How's it going?
很好 她把什么都搞定了
Great, since she set all this up.
快过来看
Um, look.
看到没
See this?
我能让每个监视器循环播放事先录好的画面
I can put each camera on a prerecorded loop.
这样的话 她就能有十五分钟时间
Once I do that, she'll have 15 minutes.
十五分钟时间又不多
15 minutes ain't a lot of time.
是不多
No.
她说如果黑进他的台式机要超过一刻钟
She said if it took longer to hack his desktop,
那她活该被吃
then she deserved to be eaten.
我喜欢这姑娘
I like her.
等等 是不是...
Wait. Is that...
见鬼
Son of a bitch.
-怎么了 -看她的背包
- What? - Look at her bag.
是鲍比
Bobby.
等等 你觉得他是
Wait. Y-you think he --
我们让他别妄动 他却搭了个顺风车
Hitched a ride after we told him to cool his jets?
对 他怎么想的
Yeah. What the hell's he thinking?
他没好好想
He's not.
那我们怎么办 取消行动吗
So what do we do -- call the whole thing off?
我们就这一次机会
We only got one shot at this.
查理 我是迪恩
Charlie, it's Dean.
你在唱歌♥吗
Are you singing?
我一紧张就会唱歌♥ 别对我指手画脚
I sing when I'm nervous. Don't judge me.
我什么都不说
Judgment-free zone.
听着 看下你背包边上的口袋
Listen, uh, check the side pocket in your bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
真贴心
Mmm. Good idea.
不用谢
Yeah, no problem.
那个东西差不多是个传家宝
Look, that's, uh, kind of a family heirloom.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表