car accident.
你觉得可能那个斗狗的人也去过那儿
Think maybe dog guy went there, too?
你还有什么能告诉我们的吗
Is there anything else you can tell us?
你相信我
You believe me?
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我们是...专门研究疯狂的事情的
We kind of... specialize in crazy.
那...这个法官 他有名字吗
So, uh, this judge -- he got a name?
没有
No.
但是那里有些很怪异的符号♥
But there was these weird symbols.
符号♥ 你记得它们的样子吗
Symbols? Do you remember any of 'em?
你能画下来吗
Can you draw them?
我们失陪一下
Excuse us a sec.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
谈什么
What is it?
"谈什么"
"What is it?"
萨姆
Sam.
一个是酒驾司机 一个是"迈克尔·维克"
How about a drunk driver, Michael Vick,
一个杀人犯
a murderer?
还有呢
And?
还有
And...
什么时候咱们这么是非不分了呢
when did our black-and-white case turn to mud?
我只想说 在这件事上
I'm just saying I'm having a hard time
我实在没法不顶那些鬼
not rooting for the ghosts on this one.
不 你自己说过 这由不得我们去决断
No, you said it yourself -- it's not on us to judge.
没错 只是那都是狗屁
Yeah, except that that's complete crap.
大家心里都有杆秤
Everybody judges all day long.
我就应该无视那个家伙的所作所为吗
Look, I'm just supposed to ignore what that guy did?
我们也杀过人 迪恩 不止一两个
We've shot people, Dean -- more than two.
是的 你知道吗 如果那些鬼魂来找我麻烦
Yeah, you know what? When those ghosts come to kick my ass,
我也没话说
they've got a compelling case.
那你是要说什么 什么
So, what, you're saying -- what?
你再也不想干这活了
You don't want to work the job anymore?
我是说
I'm just saying, you know,
真希望那天不这么复杂
one simple friggin' day on the job --
这要求很过分吗
is that too much to ask?
好吧
Well, look.
我要出去一趟 试着找到那个谷仓
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go try and find that barn.
-你一起吗 -我去酒吧看看
- You coming? - I'm gonna check the bar.
是去干活还是喝酒
To work or drink?
还没想好
I haven't decided.
怎么了 他上哪去了
What's going on? Where'd he go?
他...一切都好
He... everything's fine.
我们一起回农场去
Look, let's go back to that farm.
不 不 不要 我不回去
Oh, no, no. No, I'm not going back.
沃伦 我需要你帮我找到那间谷仓
Warren, I need your help finding that barn.
它是红色的 非常显眼
It's red -- it stands out.
我不回去 他们就在那里
I'm not going back. They're out there.
-谁 -我杀的人
- Who? - The people I killed.
我...不 不要
I just -- no. No!
你跟着我只会更安全
You're safer with me than not.
不要
No.
好吧
Okay.
没事
Fine.
我需要你在我回来之前
I need you to stay inside this circle
都待在这圈子里 好吗
until I get back, okay?
它能保护你
It'll protect you.
怎么保护
How?
相信我就好 好吗 我是在帮你
Just trust me, okay? I'm trying to help.
留在原地别动
Stay put.
鲍比 是我
Bobby? Hey. Me.
我给你发一些符号♥你帮我查查
Listen -- I'm sending you some symbols to look up.
对不起
Excuse me.
今晚不醉不归
Dive sweet dive.
我现在知道为什么大家都来这儿了
Well, now I know why everybody comes here.
喝点什么
What can I get ya?
威士忌加苏打
Scotch and soda.
不加苏打了 我要一杯双份浓度的
You know, hold the soda. Make it a double.
你...你都值夜班吗
So, you -- you work the night shift?
问这干嘛
Why?
打算来这儿做常客吗
You plan on making this a regular thing?
没有 我只是有几个问题
No, I just got a few questions.
随你信不信 我是个警♥察♥
Believe it or not I'm a cop.
我信
I believe it.
你看起来挺有沧桑感的
You look like you've seen some crap.
很抱歉 我有一个星期没上班了
I'm sorry, I was off all week,
不过弗兰克明天会回来
but Frank'll be back tomorrow.
是这样
Right. Eh...
再来一杯
I'll do another.
是感情上的还是工作
Love life or job?
两杯双倍浓度一口闷 肯定有什么心事
Two quick doubles, it's something.
我叫蜜娅
I'm Mia, by the way.
蜜娅 这事不好说啊
Well, Mia, that is a complex question.
我叫迪恩
I'm Dean, by the way.
迪恩 幸好我是个有着喝不完的酒的
Well, Dean, luckily I'm like a captive shrink
着了迷的心理医生
with unlimited alcohol.
说吧
So, shoot.
你喜欢倾听别人的麻烦事吗
You like to hear people's problems, do ya?
我很好奇
I get curious.
看人来的
On occasion.
是工作上的事
Work thing.
既然你问起来了
Since you asked.
你有没有...
You ever...
你有没有不得不背着某人
You ever do something behind someone's back
做些事吗
because you had to?
你觉得不好受吗
Now you feel bad?
迪恩 如果你是逼不得已 为什么觉得愧疚呢
Well, Dean, if you had to, why feel guilty?
那没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
这个话匣子要是打开了
Well, you know, we don't have enough room for the worms
你这屋里都装不下
if we pop that can, sister.
你慢点喝
You may want to slow your roll there.
我酒量和小费成正比
The more I drink, the better I tip.
行 我还有一个小时下班
Yeah, well, I'm off in an hour.
别在我面前醉倒了
So don't pass out on me.
那我想我该换啤酒喝了
Well, then I think I'll switch to beer.
好主意
Good choice.
鲍比你找到什么了吗
Hey, Bobby, what do ya got?
那些涂鸦的字体 是埃及文字
Those chicken scratches -- definitely egyptian.
出自《死亡之书》
"Book of the dead."
好消息
So, good news, then.
《死亡之书》古埃及随同墓葬的圣典
他们有个奥西里斯[地狱判官]
They identify the God Osiris.
挺独♥裁♥主义的
Real authoritarian type.
他找上你
He gets ahold of you,
他当法官又当陪审团还负责执行死刑
he's judge, jury, and executioner.
传说他能直接看清人类的内心
Lore says that he can see directly into the human heart.
他衡量愧疚感
He weighs the guilt.
一旦他发现有一丁点
If he finds more than a feather's worth --
你就完蛋了
boom, you're done.
那他来迪尔伯恩干什么
So what's he doing in Dearborn?
看起来他总是突然出现
Well, it seems like he just pops up
做他的巡回审判 然后再次消失
and does his circuit-judge act and then disappears again.
我只了解到这些
That's all I got so far.
明白这意味着什么吗
You know what this means.
明白 必须在他再次消失之前找到他
Yeah. We've got to find him before he goes underground again.
不 你个傻孩子
No, you idjit.
意味着你们两个得赶紧跑路
It means you two got to get the hell out of dodge.
这家伙专盯自责愧疚的人
This guy hones in on people who feel guilty.
联想到谁了没有
Who does that sound like to you?
都过去那么久了 别再难为自己
It's been a while. But you owe yourself.
就是一阵小忧郁
It's nothing but a ground ball...
放下包袱
You just got to put your mitt down.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表