别诱惑我啊
Don't tempt me.
你走运了 我现在迟到了
You'are Lucky I'm late.
超级走运
So lucky.
下一个
Next.
我要份三倍超浓咖啡
Can I get a, uh, a-a triple red-eye, please?
你不要命了
It's your funeral.
你说些什么呢 乔治
What are you talking about, George?
我要的咖啡呢
Where's my coffee?
我是说真的 没开玩笑
I am seriously, not kidding.
你确定那是他吗
And you're sure it's him?
确定
Of course I'm sure.
萨姆·温彻斯特正迈进我们刚买♥♥下的古董店
Sam Winchester is going into that antique shop we just bought.
你觉得他们是来找我们的吗
Y-you think they're here for us?
不会 相信我
No. Trust me.
如果温家兄弟是来找我们的 我们会知道的
If the Winchesters were here for us, we'd know.
我肯定会很享受这个的
I am going to enjoy this.
享受 享受什么 乔治
Enjoy? Enjoy what, George?
我想我要吃掉他吧
Well...eating him is pretty much what I was thinking.
什么
What?!
-不行 -不行
- No! - No?
赶快回办公室
Come back to the office.
马上
Now.
我们是有上下级之分的 乔治
We have a chain of command here, George.
你看到哪个温家兄弟了 你不能吃
You see a Winchester, you don't eat him.
你得告诉我 我来吃
You tell me, and I eat him.
你怎么想的 我还能告诉迪克
What do you think, I'm gonna tell Dick,
"他可能吃了他 但我没看到过程"
"I think he ate him, but I didn't see it"?
还要我给你作担♥保♥吗 乔治
What, I'm supposed to vouch for you, George?
你再干件蠢事就该被我喝下去了
Like you're not one dumb move away from a bibbing already?
拜托
Come on.
但是我
But I --
别说了
Oh, no!
-但是 -闭嘴
- But-- - No!
这是两泵
Two pumps.
不是吧 乔治
Really, George?
弗兰克 是不是有发现
Frank, tell me you got something.
我打电♥话♥是告诉你凯尔特湖人队的得分
No, I'm calling with the Lakers-Celtics score.
什么
What?
当然是有发现
'Course I got something.
我知道你为什么被防火墙拦下了
I figured out why you hit that firewall.
弗兰克 我不说话就是等着你说
My silence is your cue, Frank.
真会说话
Oh, toucher?
你想要进入兴隆地♥产♥的内部网络
So, you were trying to access the GEOTHRIVE internal site,
之所以进不去
and the reason why you couldn't
因为只要挖得够深
'cause if you dig down deep,
总是迪克在搞鬼
it's all Dick.
这倒是挺有用
Yeah, well, that'd be helpful
问题是你什么事都往他身上扯
if you didn't say that about everything.
是 但我这里有真凭实据 机灵鬼
Yeah, except I'm operating on hard fact now, wise-ass.
你是说兴隆地♥产♥是罗曼公♥司♥一部分
So you're tellin' me that GEOTHRIVE is part of Roman, Inc.?
是这个联合企业中一个子公♥司♥的联合企业
It's a conglomerate within a subsidiary within a conglomerate.
都联♥系♥在一起了 迪恩
It's all tied together, Dean.
这算怎么回事 利维坦现在收♥购♥起小买♥♥卖♥♥了
Okay so what, Leviathans are Walmart-ting mom-'n'-pops?
回答正确加十分
And bingo was his name-o. Ahh!
那么威斯康星州有片荒地
So, we've got a big ol' field in Wisconsin
波特兰又整了一堆小店
and a bunch of friggin' shops in Portland?
这帮人要干嘛啊
What the hell are they up to?
我不知道
Beats me.
我只知道它隶属迪克的公♥司♥而且绝对有蹊跷
All I know is it's corporate and smelly as the day is long.
我要是你 我就立马开溜
If I were you, I'd get out of dodge, pronto.
这里在出人命 弗兰克
People are dying here, Frank.
每秒钟都有人死 去查肥胖症统计数据吧
Sure, every second. Check the obesity stats.
那个小镇没啥特别的
That town ain't nothin' special.
我们还不能离开
Well, we're not done here, okay,
说不定能查到什么呢
and, hey, we might get some answers.
好吧
Fine.
有命活下来再打给我
Call me if you don't die.
-怎么样 -这辆就行
- So? - Well, that'll work.
怎么样了
Um, how's it going?
我刚跟弗兰克通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Frank.
这镇上有利维坦在作怪
Apparently, we have a bit of a leviathan issue in this town.
-这里有利维坦 -没错
- Leviathan, here? - Yeah.
有一大群迪克那样的老怪物
We're lookin' at a big, old giant nesting doll of Dick,
在地♥产♥销♥售♥界混呢
as far as property sales go.
听着我说话没
Hey, you hearing me?
听着了 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm sorry.
行了 别再搞什么不睡觉了
Okay, you know what? Enough with the insomnia crap.
听着没 你得睡一觉了
All right, pacino? You need to crash.
我继续工作 你找个汽车旅馆睡一觉
I'll keep working. You find a motel and get some sleep. Okay?
我♥干♥嘛都没有 迪恩
It doesn't matter what I do, Dean.
路西法就是不闭嘴
Lucifer will not shut up.
现在也是吗
Even now?
他正在唱《天国的阶梯》
He's singing "stairway to heaven" right now.
好歌♥啊
Good song.
连听五十次就吐了
Not 50 times in a row.
喂 斯考特
Hey, Scott.
求你 萨姆 你得帮帮我
Please, Sam. Y-you got to help me.
出什么事了
What's happening?
我看了一眼我妈妈的旧镜子
I looked in one of my mom's old mirrors,
现在我想把自己的脸扯下来
and now I want to rip my face off!
我好像中了诅咒
I think it was cursed.
好 淡定 我们就来
All right, hold tight. We're on our way.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
他碰了不该碰的东西
He touched something he was not supposed to.
必须的
'course he did.
这样
Was, uh...
这样可以了吗
Was that okay?
虽然够不上奥斯卡影帝的水准
Well, not exactly Oscar-worthy, but...
不过也令人信服
...I was convinced.
但这不要紧了
Not that it matters,
你再没话可说了
because you don't have any more lines.
现在做什么
Now what?
现在等着食物上门
Now we wait for meal service.
这样一来
So...
我们又有一具尸体需要处理了
one more body we're gonna have to spirit away, huh?
实际上 不可以
Actually, no.
正如你先前指出的那样
As you so helpfully pointed out earlier,
迪克不喜欢有事见报
Dick doesn't like making the papers.
没错 那我们怎么办
Well, right, so what's the plan?
总不能留下斯考特到处宣扬
Well, we can't have Scott here running his mouth.
大嘴一张 什么都说出去了
Loose lips, yada, yada, yada.
我们得杀了他
We will kill him.
不过别人倒不非得知道他死了
But that doesn't mean anyone ever has to notice he's dead.
收拾东西 乔治
Pack your bags, Georgie.
你要变成斯考特·弗里曼了
You are turning into one Scott Freeman
要做上三十几年的
for the next, oh, 30-some-odd years.
是不是 斯考特
Right, Scotty?
看来没有受诅咒的镜子了
So much for the cursed mirror.
萨姆和迪恩
Sam and Dean.
很高兴认识二位
It is such a pleasure to make your acquaintances.
为了让你们知道
Now, just so you can put names to the faces
要吃掉你们的人是谁 我是乔伊斯
that will be eating you, I'm Joyce,
这是我助理 乔治
And this is my assistant, George.
你就是
Oh, you're the --
你是地♥产♥公♥司♥广♥告♥牌上的女人
you're the lady from the real-estate signs.
没错 喜欢我的玉照吗
Yes. You like my photo?
你还是少用点亮白牙线吧
Oh, you might want to lay off the whitening strips.
迪恩啊
Oh, Dean.
我会相当享受把你从牙缝里剔出去的感觉
I am gonna enjoy picking you out of my teeth.
那边有一桶你们喜欢往我们身上泼的东西
There's a bucket of that stuff that you love throwing at us
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表