我想查些信息
I'm looking for some info.
如果你能帮忙 请回电
If you could, uh, call me back.
785-555-0128.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉打扰你了
I am so sorry to have bothered you.
自恋型人格障碍
Narcissistic personality disorder.
说真的 我可能有这条
Okay, now, this one I could have.
该吃药了 萨姆
Time for meds, Sam.
设定不现实的目标 有这条
Sets unrealistic goals. Check.
但是"不能和他人保持健康的关系"
But "trouble keeping healthy relationships?"
这一条我不是很确定 你有什么想法
Not so sure about that one. Thoughts?
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你好 我是迪恩
Yeah, hi. Uh... my name's Dean.
麦基的标本公♥司♥
我是鲍比·辛格的一个朋友
I'm a friend of Bobby Singer's.
我想查些信息
I'm, uh, looking for some info.
如果你能帮我请回电7855550128
If you could call me back at 785-555-0128.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆 今天感觉怎么样
Sam, how are we feeling today?
用一到十级来形容你肋骨的疼痛
Rib pain -- scale of 1 to 10?
不那么疼了
It's -- it's not bad.
三♥级♥吧
3.
你用不着撒谎的 萨姆
You don't have to lie, Sam.
我...我没有啊
I'm -- I'm not.
你在忍♥受着巨大的痛苦
You've suffered terrible agony.
这么说来你的十级一定难以想象了
I mean, your 10 must be astronomical.
是 我想我比较能忍♥疼吧
Yeah. I-I guess I have a high threshold.
对
Yeah.
但是最糟的部分是知道没有最疼只有更疼
But the worst is knowing that there's always a new 10.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是我今天为你准备的
Well, I'm talking about the truly elegant torture
真正的痛苦的折磨 萨姆
I have prepared for you today, Sam.
离我远点
Just stay the hell away from me.
但是咱们刚才聊得多好啊
But it's -- it's so nice chatting.
萨姆 你不理我真让我伤心啊
Sam, I hate these one-sided conversations.
来吧 伙计 来单挑
Come on, buddy. Engage.
萨姆
Sam?
你
You...
和我
me...
关在这
locked ward.
难道只有我感觉这就像个笼子吗
Is it me, or is this just like the cage?
我是迪恩
This is Dean.
我是麦基 给你回电♥话♥了
MacKey. Calling you back.
鲍比的事我很难过
Hey. Real sorry about Bobby.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你打电♥话♥说的事
Look, what you called about --
我可能有对你有用的信息
I might have something for you.
有个家伙 叫伊曼纽尔
There's this guy. He goes by "Emanuel."
他到处走
He kind of roams.
几个月前开始听说他的
First started hearing about him a couple of months back.
他能治愈伤者 包括那些疯子
Now, he was healing the sick, curing the crazy.
不用说 我觉得这家伙肯定有蹊跷
Naturally, I think something in the milk ain't clean.
于是打算找到他 让他收摊滚蛋
Find this sucker, punch his clock.
-明白吗 -明白
- Right? - Right.
听说想找他最好的办法就是通过他妻子
Heard the best way to get to him is through his wife,
她叫达芙妮 在科罗拉多州
Daphne, out in Colorado.
所以我就去了
So, I go.
告诉她我快瞎了 这倒是真的
Tell her I'm going blind. It's true.
我的右眼快完了
My right eye's burnt out.
她说 "你回家吧 他会去的"
She says, "Go home. He'll come."
于是我就回家了
So, I go.
我布置了所有能找到的陷阱和测试
I set every trap, every test in the book.
是我也会这么干的
That's what I would have done.
伊曼纽尔出现了
Emanuel shows.
他通过了所有陷阱和测试
He passes every one.
这家伙很正常
There ain't nothing weird about this guy,
不过...
except...
他真有两下子
he's the real deal.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他碰了我一下
He touched me,
我的眼睛就好了
and my eye was fixed.
我也觉得这有点不可思议
Look, I don't believe in much that don't suck your blood,
但我不确定也不会打给你
but I wouldn't call you on a maybe.
"我头疼死了
"Oh, my head hurts.
停下来吧"
Make it stop!"
你好
Hello?
你想不想要这个
You want this or not?
我昨天见过你
I saw you yesterday.
你好像不怎么喜欢这的饭菜
You didn't look too happy with your in-flight meal.
谢谢
Thanks. Uh...
我是玛琳 不用谢
Marin. No problem.
你是萨姆 对吗
Sam. Right?
"对
"That's it.
我是萨姆"
I'm Sam."
"我是萨姆 你好"
"I'm Sam. Hi."
你好 这是达芙妮·艾伦的家吗
Hi. Uh, is this, uh, Daphne Allen's house?
我是来找伊曼纽尔的
I'm looking for Emanuel.
我就是
Well, you found him.
达芙妮在睡觉
Daphne's resting,
我们出来说行吗
if you don't mind.
没事
Oh, yeah, sure.
我希望你能...
So, I was hoping...
你想说什么啊 迪恩
You were saying, Dean?
我要是你就三思
You know, I'd think twice.
你不知道你老大放话说不能碰我们吗
Or don't you know that your boss issued a hands-off memo?
得了吧
Please.
你最近为他做过什么
What have you done for him lately?
你把罗曼的头砍下来了 没有吧
Roman's head on a plate? No?
不管伊曼纽尔是什么 克劳力肯定想要他
Whatever Emanuel is, Crowley's gonna want him --
相对来说他目前肯定没那么稀罕你
a lot more than he wants you these days.
所以...
So...
怎么回事
What was that?
那怪物伤了你
That creature hurt you.
我没事
I'm okay.
但是 伊曼纽尔
But, Emanuel...
他们是冲你来的
they were looking for you.
没事的
It's okay.
我是伊曼纽尔
I'm Emanuel.
迪恩 我是迪恩
Dean. I'm...Dean.
谢谢你保护我妻子
Thank you for protecting my wife.
你妻子 对
Your wife. Right.
我看见他的脸了
I saw his face.
他真正的面容
His real face.
他是个恶魔
He was a demon.
人间居然出了一个恶魔
A demon walked the Earth.
不止一个
Demons.
有一大群恶魔呢
Whackloads of them.
你难道不知道
You don't know about...
你看到了恶魔的真身
You saw the demon's true face.
伊曼纽尔天赋秉异
Emanuel has very special gifts.
是啊 我 我听说过
Yeah. I-I've heard that about...
伊曼纽尔
Emanuel.
你能治愈人们
That you can heal people up.
我似乎在一定程度上能帮助别人
I seem to be able to help to a certain degree.
你遇到了什么问题
What's your issue?
是我弟弟
My brother.
说实在的 你比我想的要坚强多了
You know, you're actually keeping it together better than I thought.
就像 身负重压 却还能坚持得住
Kind of...the way someone pinned under a bus keeps it together.
这都不是真的
None of this is real.
不过 你知道什么才是最糟的吗
And yet... you know what really sucks?
这无关紧要
It doesn't really matter.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表