是锅炉房♥传上来的
coming up from the boiler room.
好了孩子 我们走吧
Okay, kiddo. Let's go.
有人偷了它
But somebody stole it!
那就再画一幅
So, draw another one!
好吗
Okay?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个托盘纸反正也挺难看的
That place mat sucked anyway.
迪恩 怎么了 什么事
Dean. What? What is it?
你去充黑猫警长的时候
While you were out being Dirty Harry,
泰勒的妈妈生他气了
uh, Tyler's mom got pissy with him,
而现在他的托盘纸不见了
and now his place mat's missing.
你怎么想的
So, what do you think?
我觉得讨厌的妈妈
I think the bitchy mom
加上可怜的孩子 再加上
plus, uh, sad kid plus
写着疯言疯语的托盘纸
place mat with something nuts written on it...
等于离奇死亡
equals wacky corpse.
你认为她是下一个要遇害的
So you think she's next on the list?
以防万一 我来跟踪他们 而你
All right, I'll tail them just to be safe. You --
去查查锅炉房♥ 我知道
Check the boiler room. I know.
没错
Right.
迪恩 你知道他画了什么吗
Uh, Dean, hey, uh, any idea what he drew?
机器人
Robot.
-机器人 -没错 大约一栋楼高
- Robot? - Yeah, about the size of a house.
从眼中射出毁灭性射线
Shoots destructo beams out of its eyes.
至少我知道该防备什么
At least I'll see it coming.
没错
Yeah.
这一切可真正常啊
Now, that's perfectly normal.
放下枪
Drop it.
放下
Drop it!
很好 现在把枪踢过来
Mm-hmm. Now kick it over.
你这里有挺多巫术用具啊
Some pretty heavy hoodoo you got here.
但我不得不说 据我所知
I gotta say, as far as I know,
没一样东西是能召唤独角兽的
none of these things, uh, can poop out a unicorn.
恐惧中自有力量
There's power in fear.
当一个小孩画出他害怕的东西时
And when a child draws what he's afraid of,
一部分魔力就会封存在画纸上
a little of that mojo ends up on the page.
所以 你将它扔进火里
So, what, you toss it in the fire,
然后恐怖夜谭就真实上演了吗
and some bed-wetter's horror show comes to life?
我也得从父母身上拿点东西
I got to get something off the parent, too.
他们拥有的一些东西
Something they own.
这部分有点难
That bit gets tricky.
这点小困难看来没影响你的进度
Well, it hasn't seemed to slow you down.
我只是做了该做的事
I'm just doing what I need to!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我明白了 成不
I get it. Okay?
没有画的话
No drawing...
就没有铁皮巨人了
No iron giant!
我还是要杀那个婊♥子♥的
Oh, that b-word is still on the list!
但不是今晚
But not tonight.
今晚我要钓大鱼
Bigger fish.
怎么 你要朝我开枪吗 霍华德
What, are you gonna shoot me, Howard?
你真想亲手杀人吗
You really want a body on your hands?!
-鲜血四溅 -你给我闭嘴
- Blood everywhere?! - You shut up!
我可有很多对付恶霸的方法
'cause I got lots of ways to take care of bullies.
别担心
Don't you worry.
例如那个联调局探员
Like that FBI guy.
他是你朋友 是吧
He's your pal, right?
我看见你追克里夫了
I saw you chase Cliff down.
五分钟之前
Five minutes ago,
他的名片刚被烧掉
his business card was torched.
与我的一些私人秘藏
Along with something from my...
一起烧了
personal collection.
我选了个对他来说很特别的东西
I-I-I picked it out real special for him, too.
我一见到他 就注意到
Soon as I saw him, I noticed.
他一直瞪着每一个神勇小丑
He was staring at every little plucky
好像它要过来捅他一刀似的
like it was gonna stab him or something.
这家伙很怕小丑
Guy's got a real thing about clowns.
就这会儿
这些玩偶 挺不错的
Well, hey, these are, uh, really nice dolls.
这些是你自己上色的吗
Did you paint them yourself?
诡异的神勇小丑
Uh, friggin' Plucky.
神勇小丑帮助孩子们
Plucky helps kids.
一直以来我只想做这个
It's all I ever wanted to do.
当竞选经理的机会来临时 我...
And when the management slot opened up, I...
但他们竟然没选我
But they passed me over.
真令人惊讶啊
Shocker.
不 我跟他们说过
No, I told them,
"没人比我更关心孩子了"
"No one cares more than me."
但是 大人物们从来不听我的
But suits never listen.
那么 我只好按自己的方式来了
So, I'm doing it my way.
让我理一理
So let me get this straight.
你没得到好停车位
You didn't get the good parking space,
所以便大开杀戒
so you start dropping bodies?
那些家长太可恶了
Those parents were horrible.
他们罪有应得
They deserved what they got.
那索尔呢
What about Saul?
索尔口风不牢
Saul had a big mouth!
一个男人泡他家保姆
Some guy hits on the babysitter,
他就突然是世界上最烂的父亲了吗
all of a sudden he's the world's worst dad?
好父母会把孩子放在首位
A good parent puts his kids first.
让一个小女孩眼睁睁看她爸
And having a little girl watch her pop get ganked
被壁橱怪兽杀害 这叫把她放首位吗
by the closet monster -- that's putting her first?
从长远角度看 他们都会过得更好
In the long run, they'll all be better off.
你真这么想
You think so? Really?
换了我就会
I would have been.
你哥哥
So, your brother.
他出了什么事
What happened to him?
那不是我的错 是他们的错
It's not my fault! It's theirs!
看起来他是淹死的
Looks to me like he drowned.
我拼命呼救
I was screaming...
但我父母
But my folks...
没听见
they didn't listen.
他们从来不听我的话
They never listened.
那只是场意外
It was an accident.
他们造成了他的死亡
They let him die!
我猜你仍然做恶梦
I'll bet you still have nightmares.
我猜你之后再也没下过水
And I'll bet you haven't been in the water since.
闭嘴
Shut up!
因为你心存恐惧
Because you're afraid.
不
No!
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
出发吧
Let's roll.
来吧 说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你看起来像被一群嗑粉脱衣舞娘攻击了
You look like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers.
老兄 其中一个用花管泼了我一身水
Dude, one of them sprayed me with seltzer from his flower.
抱歉
I'm s-- whew.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
继续笑吧
Carry on.
这真是
That's...
萨姆
Sam...
我很抱歉 曾经吓得你留下心理阴影
I'm sorry for... psychologically scarring you.
你说的是哪一次
Which time?
闭嘴 说真的
Shut up. Seriously.
你知道 咱们小的时候丢下你一个人
You know, me ditching you when we were kids,
那真是太混♥蛋♥了
that was a dick move.
你知道 怕小丑这件事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表