萨姆 恭喜 那位幸运的女士是谁
Sam, mazel tov. Who's the lucky lady?
你是克劳力
You're Crowley!
而你
And you're --
亲爱的 我相信你一定很有人格魅力
Well, I'm sure you have a wonderful personality, dear.
再上前一步
Ah, another step,
我就在你这位朋友喉咙上划一刀
and I'll colombian necktie your little friend here.
拜托 别让他死得这么容易
Please, don't let him get off that easy.
先生 我觉得你不
Sir, I don't think that you --
我清楚知道你都干了些什么
I know exactly what you've been doing.
一个叫杰克逊的小鸟已经把你给卖♥♥了
A little birdie named Jackson sold you out,
把你那些丑事都发电邮到我的意见箱里了
e-mailed all the juicy deets to my suggestion box.
我猜
I assume...
那就是我的告密人了
that's my whistle-blower?
真可惜 还有大好前途呢
Shame. Had a future.
不幸的是 你就没有了
Unfortunately, you don't.
-我只是 -只有一个规矩
- I was just -- - There's only one rule --
做了交易 就要遵守
make a deal, keep it.
严格说来 我没有
Well, technically, I didn't --
我们不提前收账是有原因的
There's a reason we don't call our chits in early --
消费者信心
consumer confidence.
这不是华尔街 而是地狱
This isn't Wall Street! This is hell!
我们还是要讲诚信的
We have a little something called integrity.
没有诚信 谁来跟我们交易 没人了
This gets out, who'll deal with us? Nobody!
那我们怎么办
Then where are we?!
我不知道
I don't know.
没错 你是不知道
That's right. You don't.
因为你是个愚蠢而又鄙陋的傻子
Because you're a stupid, shortsighted little prat.
现在 把这蠢货交给我
Now, hand the jackass over.
我会取消他每一笔交易
I'll cancel every deal he's made.
你要拿他怎么办
What are you gonna do with him?
杀鸡儆猴
Make an example of him.
公平交易 对吧
Fair trade, right?
然后我们就各行其路
We all go our separate ways.
不用造成伤亡
No harm done.
怎么 突然大发善心了
What, out of the goodness of your heart?
多年追杀你的恶魔
Years of demons nipping at your heels,
却已经几个月没见到了 想知道原因吗
haven't seen one for months. Wonder why?
我们忙着呢
We've been a little busy.
猎杀利维坦 我知道
Hunting Leviathan -- yes, I know.
因此我叫小的们别去碍你们两个笨蛋的眼
That's why I told my lads to stay clear of you meatheads.
那你知道
So, what do you know about --
太多了 你们见过那家伙了吗
Too much. You met that dick yet?
自墨索里尼以来最自命不凡的一桶粘液
Smuggest tub of goo since Mussolini.
意大利法♥西♥斯♥党首领及独♥裁♥者
我讨厌那帮王八蛋
I hate the bastards.
拜托把他们都灭了吧
Squash 'em all, please.
我就不来碍事了
I'll stay clear.
先撕毁合同再说
Rip up the contracts first.
搞定 统统搞定
Done...and done.
该你们了
Your turn.
不 不 不要 让
No, no, no, no. Let --
很乐意 绅士们
Pleasure, gentlemen.
我都错过什么了
What'd I miss?
也
It...
也没有很糟吧
It wasn't all bad, right?
你 你确实救了我的命
Okay, y-you did save my life,
为了那个 谢了
and for that, thanks.
那我们还会见面吗
So, I'll see you again?
可能不会了
Yeah, probably not.
贝基
Becky, look.
你不是个失败者 好吗
You're not a loser, okay?
你是个好人 你还有
You're a good person, a-and you've got...
很有
A lot of...
活力
e-energy.
做好自己的事 无论是什么事
So, you know, just do your thing, whatever that is,
你命中注定的那个人一定会找到你的
and the right guy will find you.
不
No.
不行
No.
兄弟 我不得不说
Well, buddy, I got to say, man --
你 你还挺不错的
you, uh... you don't suck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是人家跟我说的最中听的一句话了
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
好吧 这个
Yeah. All right, that's --
谢谢你
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
你交了个朋友呢
Aw, you made a friend.
听着
Look, man, uh...
我被下药的时候 说了些乱七八糟的话
...when I was all dosed up, I-I said some crap.
你是说 她 她不是你的灵魂伴侣吗
Oh, you mean, she -- she wasn't your soul mate?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是说 我确实需要你照顾我
I mean, I do need you watching my back.
这很显然
Obviously.
没错 当疯狂的粉丝来袭之时
Yeah, when, uh, crazy groupies attack.
你懂我的意思的
You know what I mean.
我不得不说
You know, I got to say, man...
作为一个疯子 你真的很振作了
for a wackjob, you really pulled it together.
那是人家跟我说的最中听的一句话了
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me.
别太感动了
Look, don't be too impressed, man.
我脑子里还是挺乱的
It's still a Denver scramble up here.
现在才刚有点清醒
I just know my way around the plate now.
我就是想说
I'm just saying.
你觉得你一直需要我在身边是很蠢的
It's stupid to think that you need me around all the time.
你是个大人了
You're a grown-up.
没错
Right.
你是个沙漠独行 嬉皮二货型的大人
You're a hike-in-the-desert, hippie-douche grown-up.
兄弟 我在露营 你也露营的
Dude, I was camping. You camp.
随便了 嬉皮士
Yeah, whatever. Hippie.
你知道吗 一本正经说
You know what, though? Seriously?
-可能挺不错的 -什么
- It might be nice. - What?
你基本上整个人生
I mean, you basically have been looking out for me
都是在照顾我
Your whole life.
现在你终于有机会照顾自己了
Now you finally get to take care of yourself.
也是时候了 对吧
About time, huh?
对
Yeah.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表