Oh. Wait a second.
有人一直在偷酒喝
Someone's been sampling the goods.
可不是
Oh, you don't say?
快看
Hey, check it out.
天呐 我爱死偏执狂了
God, I love paranoid people.
看你能不能登上电脑
See if you can get on.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
好了 第一起死亡是什么时候
All right, so, first death was, what,
四个月前 是吗
four months ago? Yeah?
没错 特雷弗·麦凯 第一个死者
Mm-hmm, and, uh, Trevor Mcann. Patient zero.
他到底从那瓶子里放出什么来了
So, what did he let out of that bottle?
什么都没有
Nothing there.
是我们看不到
That we can see.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
喝吧
Tick-tock.
你还能喝醉吗
I mean, can you even get drunk anymore?
对你来说喝酒就和喝维生素一样吧
It's kind of like drinking a vitamin for you, right?
闭嘴
Shut up.
-好了 开始吧 -好吧
- All right. Party time. - Okay.
倒带再放
Rewind and go.
他把这东西放出了盒子
So, he-- he let that thing out of the box,
它肯定是跟着他
and it must have just followed him
去那个闹鬼的地方了
to the place with all the thingies.
没错 就是这样
Yes. Yes.
真是高招
That's smart.
我还真有点醉了
I'm actually kind of drunk.
这是什么酒
What is this?
我喜欢
Me likey.
真怀念这么说话
I miss these talks.
搞什么
What the hell?!
糟糕 关掉它 快关了
Oh, man. Turn it off. Turn it off.
联邦探员是吧 我告诉你们
FBI, huh? You know what?
你们跟警♥察♥扯淡吧
You can save it for the cops.
巴克斯特先生 听我说 请你听我们解释
Mr. Baxter, listen. If you just let us explain, you might...
911 有什么紧急情况吗
911. What's your emergency?
你好 需要帮忙吗
Hello? Do you need assistance?
[日语]
"Anata ga marou mono...
[日语]
wa anata ka ra mo morau".
上面说"我将夺走你们从我这儿夺走的东西"
It says, "What you took will be taken from you".
差不多就是以牙还牙
Like, eye for an eye.
听得懂吗
You with me?
[日语]
"Kono bin niwa
[日语]
syoujou zuke no sake ga hu-in sarete iru".
这东西你们到底是哪里弄来的
Where'd you guys get this anyway?
怎么了 有关系吗
Why? Is there, uh, something the matter?
你们不迷信吧
Well, you're not superstitious, are you?
-完全不 -不迷信
- Not at all. - No, no.
这上面说里面的瓶子里有个酒仙
Because... this says the bottle inside contains a Shojo.
酒仙是什么
What's a... Shojo?
酒的鬼魂
An alcohol spirit.
就是个古老的神话 换了我不会担心的
Look, it's just an old myth. I wouldn't worry about it.
只是这东西可不太友好
But they are not known for being friendly.
我得走了
I got to go.
给你钱
Oh. Uh, hey... there you go.
-谢谢 -谢谢 保重
- Thank you. - Thank you. Yeah. Take care.
盖思
Garth.
巴克斯特呢
Where's Baxter?
对了 这家伙可比看上去要重得多
Dude's a lot heavier than he looks, F.Y.I.
给你
But here.
我猜你会想要回这个的
Thought you might want this back.
你塞住全美最混♥蛋♥的微酿啤酒执行总裁的嘴
You have the C.E.O. of the douchiest microbrew in the U.S.
把他放在你的浴缸里
gagged in your hot tub?
你觉得这会有好下场吗
You really think that's gonna end well?
你们太不有爱了吧
I'm not feeling the love.
好了 酒仙
All right. Shojo.
看看能查到什么
Uh, let's see what we can see.
酒仙是什么
What's Shojo?
日本酒怪
Japanese booze monster.
大概这就是喝醉才能看到它的原因
I guess that would explain why you got to be drunk to see it.
真有诗意
Very poetic.
好怕怕哦
Ooh. Creepy.
好了 上面说酒仙在有很多酒的地方游荡
Okay. So, a Shojo is said to roam where there's lots of alcohol.
民间传说 在过去的日本
There's lore saying that, back in the old day,
如果你醉得厉害
if you were plastered enough,
就能看到一个酒仙躲藏在酿酒厂附近
you could see one skulking around the breweries in Japan.
那这个为什么要撕了酿酒商的孩子
Yeah, but why is this one shredding brewers' kids?
显然 你可以用正确的咒语盒
Apparently, you can harness the will of a Shojo
来控制酒仙的意志
with the right spell box.
然后你基本上就有了一条攻击犬
Then you basically have an attack dog
可以帮你完成
that you can sic on whatever
你任何的复仇任务
sort of personal revenge mission you want.
所以戴尔弄了一个来惩罚他的朋友们
So Dale nabs one to punish his pals.
送去这个瓶子 早晚都有人要打开喝的
Send the bottle, sooner or later it's popped open.
然后就有了一个酒仙
Then you have a Shojo
它会做任何戴尔写在这个盒子上
that will do whatever Dale compelled it to do
强迫它做的事
right here on the box.
等等
Wait.
但它杀的不是害了戴尔的人
Except it's not killing the people that screwed him over.
戴尔的妻子说 公♥司♥就是他的孩子
Well, Dale's widow said the company was his baby.
如果他真想让朋友们感受他所感受的痛苦
So, if he really wanted his friends to feel what he felt...
他就会夺走他们的孩子
He would take theirs.
他们孩子的命 吉姆的孩子
Well, their kids. Jim's, anyways.
巴克斯特是他们的教父
And Baxter was the godfather.
好了 直接说我们怎么对付它吧
All right, skip to how do we gank it.
-好消息 它是可以消灭的 -但是
- Good news. It is killable. - But...
但只能用受到日本神道教赐福的武士刀杀了它
but only with a samurai sword consecrated with a Shinto blessing.
这可不是什么好消息
Well...that's not a silver lining.
酒仙早就已经把该杀的都杀了 对吧
The Shojo already cleaned house, right?
玛丽是最后一个还活着的目标了
I mean, Marie's the last target standing, so...
我去当铺 找找看那把剑
I'll hit the pawn shops and, uh, look for the sword.
你去盯着玛丽
You babysit Marie.
抱歉
Yikes. Sorry.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
除非我没错
Unless I've got nothing to be sorry for.
盖思
Garth.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我担心鲍比也许一直跟着你们
I'm concerned that Bobby might be haunting you.
我和迪恩说过 他不让我再说
I brought it up to Dean, and he shot me down.
盖思 闭嘴
Garth! Leave it alone.
-没事 -不 有事
- It's okay. - No, it's far from okay.
我已试过和鲍比联♥系♥
I've already tried contacting Bobby.
那瓶啤酒不见了 我就找出了碟仙
When that beer disappeared, I pulled out a talking board.
不叫上我
Without me?
我当时想 何必拉你一起
You know, I figured, why drag you in...
反正我自己也能做好这事
when it's something I could just put to bed myself.
然后呢
And?
如果他在的话 我就会告诉你了
And if he was there, I'd have told you.
晚点再说 你跟着玛丽
Talk about this later. You follow Marie.
你的钥匙借我
Let me borrow your keys.
我是想帮你的 巴克斯特先生
I'm trying to help you, Mr. Baxter.
你是谁
And who the hell are you?
现在 我很疑惑
Now, I'm confused.
戴尔戳中了你们的痛处
Dale goes to get you all where it hurts--
孩子们
The kids.
只不过 你没有孩子
Only, you don't have any kids.
这还是伤我很深 相信我
It still affects me. Believe me.
你到底在隐瞒什么
You want to tell me what you're hiding?
隐瞒
Hiding?
告诉我
Tell me this.
你上次给员工三次机会是什么时候
When was the last time you gave an employee three chances?
-可能从未有过 -正确
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表