你这算哪门子的暗箱操作啊
What kind of backwater operation is this?
别激动 算了吧
Easy. Forget about it.
没尸体 无报告 对吧
No bodies, no paperwork, right?
有人跟我说过这是件好事
Someone once told me that was a good thing.
好消息还是好消息
The good news still stands.
这案件结束了
This case is closed.
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特死了
Sam and dean winchester are dead.
温彻斯特兄弟的杀人狂旅在爱荷华血腥终结
The winchester crime spree has come to a violent end in iowa,
两人皆被击毙
where they were gunned down.
这样就能消停一段日子了
That should take the heat off. For now.
谢了 乔迪
Thanks, Jody.
没你可真不行
Couldn't have done it without you.
再要我帮什么忙
Anytime you need me to spill something else,
打个电♥话♥就行了
you give me a call.
实际上 还有件事
Actually, there is one more thing.
别打开
Don't open it.
就算他说话也别
Even if it starts talking.
特别是他说话的时候
Especially if it starts talking.
当你路过山下的桥时
When you cross over underhill bridge,
扔到河里就行了
just toss it in the drink.
我得失陪了
If you'll excuse me,
我还要往水泥里埋一具尸体
I, um...I got a body to bury in cement.
爸爸 你不是吧
Dad, seriously?
向联邦调查局撒谎 焚化尸体
Lying to the FBI, incinerating bodies,
还有这玩意
and this stuff?
这是什么东西
What the hell is it?
因为这肯定不是血
'Cause it sure isn't blood.
你说得对 亲爱的
You're right about that, sweetie.
远不止血那么简单
It's much more than blood.
我可以解释
I can explain.
没必要
Don't bother.
我是瓦伦提
It's Valente.
是 头儿 他们就在我手边
Yes, sir, I'm with them now.
不幸的是 他们的头...
Well, unfortunately, their heads are...
不见了
Missing.
-真正的温家双煞死了 对吗 -没有 头儿
- But the actual Winchesters are dead, yes? - No, sir.
他们跑路了
They're in the wind.
这么说 用了那么多人和资源
So, all that brainpower, all those resources,
那两只田鼠还逍遥在外吗
and those two field mice are still on my to-do list?
很抱歉 头儿
I'm sorry, sir.
拿到更多DNA后 再伪装成他们
We could grab some more DNA and double them again.
这想法不错
I like where your head's at,
不过有的计不能反复施
but sometimes less is more.
他们又死而复生
Those boys coming back from the dead again
就难以让人相信了
starts to strain credulity,
即使美国媒体也会怀疑的 不是吗
even for the American media, am I right?
是的 头儿
Yes, sir.
行事要隐秘
I like a subtler approach.
此事须回正规
Back to the vision board on this one.
遵命
Of course.
保护好尸体 回联调局来
Just secure the bodies and get back to the FBI,
我们再议温家双煞一事
And we'll give this Winchester situation a good think.
一定的 谢谢 头儿
Definitely. Thanks, sir.
还有瓦伦提
And, Valente?
下次 我要听到好消息
Next time, call me with a win.
你好自为之
For your sake.
别逼我对你动手
Please don't make me bib you.
是的 头儿
Yes, sir.
我想喝拿铁
I'm craving a Latte.
你能去街对面买♥♥杯来
You mind running across the street
然后我们再出发
before we hit the trail?
无咖♥啡♥因♥ 双份香草
Decaf, two pumps of vanilla,
你自己也随便买♥♥点 我请客
and grab yourself whatever you want -- my treat.
罗曼先生
Mr. Roman.
我想是时候来见见你了
I felt it was time we met in person.
我是克劳力
I'm Crowley.
地狱之主
I run hell.
是的 当然 我完全同意
Yes, yes. Of course. I agree, 100%.
是该见见了
High time we met.
不成敬意
A token.
太客气了
You shouldn't have.
我喜欢松糕
I love a muffin.
纯有机婴儿小舌
100% organic baby uvulas --
不含麸质
Gluten free.
太周到了
So considerate.
我就开门见山了 罗曼先生
I'll cut to the chase, Mr. Roman.
请叫我迪克
Please. Dick.
迪克
Dick.
你我各自掌控着极大利益
You and I control large interests
我坚信可以强强联合
that I feel strongly could meld,
从此皆大欢喜
to the benefit of all.
-你这么想吗 -我确定
- You think? - I know.
坦率说 我们应当成为朋友
Straight talk -- we should be friends,
我和你
You and I.
为什么
Why?
我们为什么该做朋友呢
Why in the world would we be?
是我把你带到这里
Well, I brought you here...
迪克
Dick.
我找到了打开炼狱之门的办法
I found the way to open the door to purgatory.
你是为了窃取那里的灵魂
To steal every last soul, you mean.
你和你那个天使朋友
You and that angel friend of yours.
别一边忽悠我 还说是为了我好
Don't roofie me and call it romance.
你误解我了
I think you've got me wrong.
现在你给我听着
Now it's your turn to listen.
我宁愿在垃圾堆里打滚
I'd sooner swim through hot garbage
也不要和你这种下♥贱♥的怪物握手言和
than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you
你们恶魔都是丑陋 懒惰 拜金的婊♥子♥
You demons are ugly, lazy, gold-digging whores.
你们还不如人类
You're less than humans,
而他们也只有蘸着蒜酱
and they're not good for much
才算有点用处
till you dip 'em in garlic sauce.
我永远不会跟你合作 克劳力
I'd never work with you, Crowley.
事实上 如果我不是忙着做其他事
In fact, if I wasn't busy with better things,
我就把你们从宇宙中彻底消灭
I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the universe.
那样也是你们活该
And you'd deserve it.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
松糕留着吃吧
Keep the muffins.
你确定要把这些丢掉吗
Are you sure you want to dump these things?
我估计后面说不定能派上用场呢
I'm thinking they might actually come in handy down the road.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你怎么了 什么事 说啊
What? What is it? Talk.
没什么
Nothing.
你指望我信吗
Well, that's convincing.
怪物版的我们把你吓傻了吗
Did monster-us give you the jeebs, huh?
老实说
'Cause I gotta be honest --
我可得有日子不去照镜子了
I ain't looking in the mirror for -- for a while myself.
好吧
Okay.
你真想知道我哪里不对劲吗
You really want to know what's wrong?
对
Yeah.
对 你知道我的座右铭 为人♥民♥服务
Yeah, you know my motto -- here to help.
"为人♥民♥服务"
"Here to help."
那你是怎么对艾米的
Kind of like you helped Amy?
听我说 萨姆
Listen, Sam...
别...别再对我撒谎了
Don't -- don't lie to me again.
不 别再跟我讲话了
No, don't even talk to me.
我不能
Yeah, I can't.
迪恩 我做不到
You know what, Dean? I can't.
你做不到什么
You can't what?
我现在不能跟你讲话
I can't talk to you right now!
迪恩 我现在甚至不能跟你呆在一起
Dean, I can't even be around you right now!
好吧 那...
Okay, so --
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表