让人不禁怀疑那家伙撞人的时候
Kind of makes you wonder if the guy wasn't drunk
有没有喝醉
when he ran her over.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 不管怎么样
All right. Well, regardless,
鬼车事件总算有条靠谱的线索了
now that we got a decent bead on ghost rider,
走吧
let's go.
干嘛
What?
烧掉她的骨头
Burn her bones.
让死者安息
Put her to rest.
真是没完没了
The fun never stops.
别让那畜牲靠近我
Keep that thing away from me!
好了
All right.
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我需要帮助 有只狗在追我
I need help. There's a dog after me...
请问您所在的位置
What is your address?
我不知道 我...
I don't know! I'm --
不知道哪儿的一个餐馆里面
Some restaurant somewhere. I'm --
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
您在听吗
Hello?
先生 您能听到我说话吗
Hello, Sir? Can you hear me?
不
No.
不
no!
先生 请您保持镇定
Sir, you need to calm down.
医务人员很快就能到 请说出您所在的位置
We'll send the paramedics. Just tell me where you are.
先生 您在听吗
Sir? Sir?
又忙了个通宵
Ohh, another night at the office.
不如你先去洗吧
Why don't you take the first shower?
听听这个
Listen to this.
一个名叫克里斯托弗·费舍的本地居民
"A local man, Christopher Fisher,
昨晚遭到野生动物攻击 全身都被撕烂
was ripped to shreds in a wild-animal attack last night."
外面很危险
It is a dangerous world out there.
他在一家餐馆的洗手间里
He was in the restroom of a diner.
这就不太对头了
Yeah, that doesn't sound right.
里面的顾客什么都没有看见
Apparently, none of the patrons saw anything.
那人报了警 大喊什么有狗
Guy calls 911, screaming about a dog,
但是接线员什么都没有听见
but the operator didn't hear anything, either.
看来这家伙跟狗还有渊源
Looks like this guy had a history with dogs.
怎么说
Meaning?
五年前 他因为组织斗狗活动遭到逮捕
Five years ago, he was arrested for running a dog-fighting operation.
好极了
Classy.
好吧
All right.
然后呢 他罪行累累
So, what? He causes so much misery
一头罗特韦尔犬死而复生 找他报仇来了
that some rottweiler goes cujo on him from beyond the grave?
等一下 狗也变成鬼吗
Wait a second. Do... dogs even have ghosts?
头一回听说
First I've heard of it.
听起来好奇怪 鬼狗
That sounds weird. "Ghost dog"?
还是鬼车更诡异 对吧
No weirder than "ghost car," you know?
这么说就通了
You know what does make sense?
报复那个对你做迈克尔·维克那一套的人
Vengeance on the guy that Michael Vick'd you.
迈克尔·维克 美国橄榄球球星
曾因组织斗狗入狱 后反对虐狗
我这人不喜欢说三道四
I mean, I'm no one to judge,
但是我觉得这是那家伙自作自受
but it sounds to me like that guy had it coming.
也许是
Maybe...
也许不是
But maybe not.
他被捕后
So, he got busted,
判了缓刑
got probation,
在一家动物收养所做志愿者
started volunteering at an animal shelter.
-是啊 他非去不可 -最开始是被迫的
-Yeah, 'cause he had to. - At first, yeah.
但他刑满之后继续做了下去
But he kept going long after he served his time.
看起来他真心喜欢上了
Looks like he got really into it.
还募集了很多捐款
Raised a lot of money for the cause.
流浪狗收养站感谢志愿者的帮助
人是会变的
People change.
这话跟鬼狗说去吧
Yeah, tell that to ghost dog.
好了 换衣服出发
All right. Uh, get suited up.
我们去查验尸体
Let's go check out the body.
啥
What?
-什么 -啥 啥
- What? - What? What?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I...
你没事吧
You okay?
好得很
Peachy.
行 去吧
Yeah, let's do this.
猜猜我有什么发现
So, guess what I found.
红土
Red dirt.
指甲里面 鞋子上也有
Under his nails. On his shoes, too.
-就跟车祸那儿的地板上一样 -是啊
- Just like the car-crash guy's floor? - Yeah.
所以说 他们应该都去过附近某个地方
So, gotta be someplace around here they both walked.
苹果园
An apple farm?
没错
Yeah.
红土里面有某种东西能促进苹果生长
Apparently whatever's in red dirt makes great apples.
要是我吃苹果 肯定会很感兴趣的
Wow. I'd be so interested in that if I ate apples.
我们要找的苹果园应该很老了
So this one's supposed to be pretty old,
很可能荒废了
mostly abandoned.
有几百英亩
Few hundred acres.
几百英亩
A few hundred?!
我们要找到猴年马月啊
We're gonna be searching all year.
你还好吧
Uh...You okay?
他刚刚跳到车前面 你说呢萨姆
Guy just jumped in front of a car, Sam.
先生 你需要帮助吗
Uh, you want us to help you, sir?
好吧 不如我们先带你离开这儿
Okay, well, why don't we get you out of here
免得你横死在马路上 行吗
before you get roadkilled, huh?
行
Yeah.
沃伦 你缓一缓
So, Warren. Just, uh, take a minute.
说说发生了什么事
Tell us what's going on.
听着 我看得出你们是好人
Look -- you're good people, I can see that,
但是你们帮不了我
but you can't do anything for me.
没人能帮
No one can.
为什么
Why not?
因为超出了常理
Cause it's all impossible.
你们不会相信我的话
You won't even believe me.
说来听听
Well, try us.
我刚刚受过审判 被判死刑
I was just put on trial and sentenced to death.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
打劫了一家酒水店
Held up a liquor store.
杀了老板和老板娘
I killed the owner and his wife.
我是一时冲动 那时太年轻
I wasn't thinking. I was young.
年轻 什么时候的事儿
Young? When was this?
1981年
1981.
现在才审判你
And they just put you on trial?
不不 我刚刚出狱
No, no, I just got out of prison.
够了 你越说越没谱了
Okay, you're making less sense the more you talk.
没什么 你继续说
No, it's okay. Just...Go on.
坐了三十年牢
Did 30 years.
我刚刚获得假释
I just got paroled.
但是并没有得到解脱
Not that you're ever free of that.
我每天都会想那件事
I think about it every day.
那么 你先前在逃避什么
So, then, what were you running from?
我说过了 审判啊
Well, I told you -- the trial!
我只知道 我刚刚还在酒吧
All I know is, one minute I'm at the bar,
接着就被打了
and the next, I get jumped,
醒来后就在这个该死的法庭里
wake up in a damn courtroom.
法庭 就是那种...法庭吗
Courtroom? Like a... courtroom?
不 那儿只有一个法官
Well, no. There was a judge.
一切都太疯狂了
Everything was crazy.
那是在一个谷仓里
It was in a barn.
-在那个苹果农场吗 -没错
- At the apple farm? - Yeah.
你在哪个酒吧被掳走的
And this bar where you were grabbed?
尼尔酒馆
Neal's tavern.
和马修·哈蒙德在出车祸前去的...
Same place Matthew Hammond went before his...
是同一个地方
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表