老样子
The usual?
老样子
Rhymes with sing-songs.
你们有没有蛋白棒
You guys sell protein bars?
有
Yeah.
不过 我要去后面拿
But it's in -- it's in the back, though.
请稍等一会儿
Just, uh, give me a second.
行 谢了
Sure. Thanks.
那个收银员肯定认出我了
Pretty sure the cashier just made me.
开车
Drive.
妈的
Hell.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是莫瑞斯特工 这位是瓦伦提
Special agent Morris. This is special agent Valente.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我听说温彻斯特兄弟很忙啊
These Winchester boys are keeping busy, I hear.
这算啥 杀人越货旅行团吗
What is this, some type of psycho road trip?
第二家银行了 外加便利店
The second bank, plus that convenience store?
他们几天前还是死人呢
Couple of days ago, they were dead.
我们不比你了解更多
We know about what you know.
失陪
Excuse me.
真正的连环杀手
Actual serial killers.
有案子就有大量的文书工作
Crime spree means paperwork. Lots of it.
有你忙的了
Which you'll be doing.
该出发了
We gotta go.
有个加油站发现了他们的行踪
Winchesters spotted at a gas n' sip.
距离这里有一千英里左右
It's about a thousand miles from here.
太快了吧
That's fast.
飞过去的吧
Must have flown.
要么就是坐蝙蝠战车
That or batmobile.
你确定找对地方了吗
You sure this is the right place?
确定
Yeah.
弗兰克 在吗
Frank, you in there?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克 有人吗
Frank, anybody here?
喂
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
瞧啊
Well, well.
蜘蛛抓到飞虫了
Spider caught some flies.
我勒个去
Well, I'll be darned.
是大白天作案的杀人狂啊
Psycho butch and sundance.
CNN正在播你们的新闻
You're on CNN right now.
不不 那不是我们
No, no, t-that's not us.
我知道 不可能是
I know. Can't be.
除非你们有传送器
Unless you had a teleporter.
你们有传送器吗
Do you have a teleporter?
没有 先生
No...Sir.
当然没有
We don't.
沉痛哀悼你们有对疯子二重身啊
Well, my condolences on the doppelgangers.
那么 谁派你们来的 国安局的蠢货
Now, who sent you? NSA? The feeb?
畸形儿基金会
March of dimes?
是鲍比·辛格
Uh, Bobby Singer sent us.
当我没说
Or not. Who?
他说你可以帮忙
H-he said you could help.
你还记得当年休伦港的事吗
He said you owed him, from Port Huron.
有人救了你一命
Guy saves your life one time,
然后呢 一辈子都欠着他了吗
and, what, you owe him the rest of yours?
没错 一般来说都是这样的
That's usually how it works, yeah.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我知道鲍比总搞些神神鬼鬼的事儿
I know that Bobby's into that magic hooey,
事实是
but truth is,
政♥府♥研究克隆人好多年了
The government have been cloning people for years.
没准轮到你们头上了
Guess it was just your turn in the barrel.
-其实... -别 听他说
- Well, actually -- - forget it. He's rolling.
你们的克隆人忙得很啊
Yours have been busy beavers.
眼看着你们就成了第二号♥通缉犯
You're number two on the most wanted list.
自堂娜·萨默以来爬得最快了
Quickest climb up the charts since Donna Summer.
堂娜·萨默 一曲成名的美国黑人女歌♥手
那你觉得我们该怎么做
So, what do you think we should do?
这个时节去古巴不错
Cuba's nice this time of year.
不 我们不打算躲起来
No, we're not hiding.
他从来就这么蠢吗
Is he always this stupid?
听着 我们要留下来好好教训那两个家伙
Look, we got to stick around and kick a couple asses.
只需要你帮我们远离牢房♥
So, we just need you to get us further off the grid,
同时又能自♥由♥行动
but keep us on the board.
好吧 第一件事就是清除以前所有的化名
Well, first thing we got to do is wipe all your old aliases.
不能太高调
No more rock shoutouts.
从现在开始就叫汤姆和约翰·史密斯
It's Tom and John Smith from now on.
不能用卡
And no plastic.
只用现金
Cash only.
要非常频繁 而且不定期地
And change your phones on a very frequent
换手♥机♥ 明白吗
non-schedule schedule, you understand?
还有 尽量避开政♥府♥有权调用的
Oh, and try to stay out of view of the 200 million cameras
两亿个摄像头 明白吗
that the government has access to, 'kay?
两亿
200 million?
老大哥[代指政♥府♥]嘛
Big brother,
他的眼睛可多了 朋友们
he has many eyeballs, my friend.
只要看到一个地方
You see a place that even looks like
可能有保安系统
it can afford security,
二话不说就赶紧撤
You just ease on down the road.
这个
This...
是你的笔记本 对吧
This is your laptop, right?
是啊 这是我的
Yeah. That's mine.
我靠 喂 嘿
What -- gee -- hey --
你这是干嘛呢
What are you -- what was that?!
我想我要谢谢你
Thank you, I guess.
没问题 你欠我五千块 现金
No problem. You owe me five grand, cash.
-啥 -啥
- What? - What?
你还想到购物中心去货比三家吗
Unless you wanna go comparison shop at the mall,
小可爱们
sweet cheeks.
替我向条子问好
Say hi to the cops for me.
好了
Okay.
我们来弄张新的证件照
Let's blue steel you up some new I.D.,
两位史密斯先生
Mr. and Mr. Smith.
再来一次 来吧 再来一次
Do it again! Come on, do it again!
你打算就这样在清晨抚摸我
So you're just gonna touch me in the morning,
然后转身离去吗
then just walk away?
你怎么还能说话
Are you still talkin'?
你还没玩厌吗
Aren't you sick of this yet?
你流的血
You bleed.
像是黑色的...鼻涕
Black...snot, sure,
不过你会流血你就会死
but you bleed, you can die.
行啊 小伙子 随你怎么说
Sure, sport, whatever you say.
怎么不再试试酸呢
Try the acid again, why don't you?
可怜的家伙 你束手无策了
Poor sap. You're stumped.
消停一下 话痨
Give it a rest, mouthy.
你觉得一旦咒语失效
How long you think these'll hold
这些东西能撑多久
once the spell wears off, hmm?
时间不多了 老头子
Tick tock, old man.
我会好好享用你的
I'm gonna really enjoy eating you,
连帽子也吃了
right down to that hat.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up.
接着我要吃了所有...
And then I'm gonna eat everyone...
你打过招呼的人
you ever said hello to.
哇塞
Hot damn.
这招不错
Well, that's somethin'.
我标记了你们的克隆人犯事的城市
I marked all the towns your stunt doubles hit
这样你可以找出规律
so you can see the pattern.
好的 非常好
All right, great.
是什么样的规律呢
Um, so, what is the pattern?
不知道啊 哥们 我看不出
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表