忆往昔
辛格先生
Mr. Singer.
你的时辰到了
Your time's up.
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby! Bobby!
小混球
Idjits.
鲍比
Bobby? Hey!
你真想困在这儿
You really want to get stuck...
变成鬼魂吗
turn into some ghost?
我知道我在做什么 鲁弗斯
I know what I'm doing, Rufus.
你在想你能帮助那俩小子
You're thinking you can help those boys.
但是你遇见几个头脑正常的鬼魂
But how many sprits you meet in their right mind?
你怎么打算 是走是留
What's it gonna be -- stay or go?
我担心鲍比也许一直跟着你们
I'm concerned that Bobby might be haunting you.
我已试过和鲍比联♥系♥
I've already tried contacting Bobby.
不叫上我
Without me?
如果他在的话 我就会告诉你了
If he was there, I'd have told you.
我们把他火葬了 迪恩
We burned him, Dean.
那把剑从屋子另一边飞到我手里
The blade was across the room, and then it was in my hand.
然后我的酒自己没了
My beer drank itself.
还有 那页书奇迹般的出现在床上
That page magically appeared on the bed.
鲍比的书自己掉了下来
Bobby's book fell down,
找到小卡那人的号♥码自动掉了出来
and out popped the number of the guy who found cass.
那不是鲍比
It's not Bobby!
有可能啊
It could be.
-不 不可能 -为什么
- No, it couldn't be! - Why not?
因为那是我们一厢情愿
Because we want it to be.
即使普通人 也能到处看到死去的人
Regular people -- they see ones they lost everywhere, too.
没错 那叫鬼
Yeah, freakin' ghosts.
或者只是因为他们太想念那些人了
Or they just miss them a lot.
如果那是鲍比 他会让我们知道的
If it was Bobby, he would let us know.
该死
Balls!
如今
好了 开吃吧
All right, here we go.
你知道吗
You know...
就算整个世界天翻地覆了
even though the world is going to crap,
有样东西总是靠得住
there's one thing that I can always count on --
这玩意儿的口味始终如一
these things tasting the same
我们伟大的祖国每家小店都一个味
in every drive-through in every state in our great nation.
安妮
Annie.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
真是意外 你最近怎样
A nice surprise. How you been?
我还活着 所以算是不错吧
Oh, I'm still kicking. So, good, I guess.
我听说了鲍比的事
Heard about Bobby.
节哀
I'm sorry.
是啊 你也是
Yeah. Us too.
怎么了
What's up?
我这儿还有他一些旧书
Well, I got some of his old books.
你想要吗
I thought maybe you'd want them.
好啊 你在哪
Yeah. Sure. Where you at?
玻底加湾 乌巢旅馆
Bodega Bay. Crow's nest inn.
-你还在工作 -必须的
- You working? - Always.
你们离这近吗
You guys anywhere nearby?
-挺近的 -很好
- Near enough. - Cool.
在码头餐馆碰面怎样 一起吃午饭
Why don't we meet at the pier front restaurant -- lunch?
-一点见 -好 再见
- 1:00? - Yeah. Bye.
我们不该来这
We shouldn't be here.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
是警♥察♥吗
Cops?
你们不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第十九集
看这个
Hey, get this.
"逝"关重大
迪克·罗曼又要资助一个考古挖掘项目
Dick Roman is funding another archaeological dig.
这货比狗仔队还能挖
Guy moves more dirt than "The drudge report."
有没有提到他要挖什么
Well, anything on what he's digging for?
我要看到了肯定会先说的
Don't you think I would have led with that?
安妮不太会迟到的 对吗
Annie's not usually this late, is she?
从来不
No, never.
她有强迫症 我给她打个电♥话♥
She's totally compulsive. I'll try her cell.
她和鲍比有过一腿 你知道吗
You know, uh, you know she and Bobby had a thing, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I knew that.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
算是地下恋情 海明威风格
Kind of a foxhole thing -- very hemingway.
我和她也搞过一次"海明威"
She and I kind of went hemingway this one time, too.
好吧
All right, well...
时有发生
That happens.
怎么 你也有过
What, you too?
是很久前的事了
Look, it was a while back.
我们正好在查同一个案子
We ended up on the same case.
她压力很大
She was stressed.
我
I-I-I...
我当时没有灵魂
I didn't...have a soul.
看来地下恋情略多啊
That's a lot of foxholes.
她不接
She's not answering.
敬阴魂已散的鬼魂们
Well, here's to ghosts that aren't there.
你听上去挺失望的
You sound kind of disappointed.
这样更好
Ah, it's better this way.
就算我很想再见他一面
I mean, even though I wish we could see him again
也不该如此
doesn't mean that we should.
我们是被放鸽子了吗
Are we being stood up?
是啊 希望只是如此
Yeah, let's hope that's all this is.
还是没通吗
Nothing?
直接进了语♥音♥信箱
Straight to voicemail.
有事不对劲
Something's not right.
她来玻底加湾干什么
What's she doing on Bodega Bay?
好像有点工作 她没详说
She's working some kind of job. She didn't really say.
我得买♥♥酒了
I got to get a refill.
要我说
You know what, man?
也许你暂时把酒瓶收起来比较好
Why don't you just pack it away for a while?
这只会让你想起他 不是吗
All it does is remind us of him, you know?
是啊 我有想过 但是 时候未到
Yeah, I thought about that, but, uh...not yet.
我们去安妮的酒店房♥间看看
Let's go check out Annie's hotel room.
很久前这里曾发生不少悬而未决的失踪案
These go back years -- disappearances never solved.
几十年前突然停止了
They stop a few decades back,
而最近又再次开始了
then pick up again just recently.
失踪的都是青少年
All teenagers.
安妮似乎发现一个他们失踪前
Looks like Annie found a spot a lot of them liked to poke around
常去的据点
just before they went missing.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 老凡·奈斯大宅
Yeah. Old Van Ness house.
各种好事
It's, uh, cheery.
警♥察♥去那搜查过 总是空手而归
Well, the police combed the place. They always come up dry.
是啊 警方的办事能力 我们都懂
Yeah, local law. Always on the ball.
伙计们
Guys...
是凡·奈斯家族在1862年修建的...
So, built in 1862 by the Van Ness family...
我刚才动了动窗帘
I just made that curtain shimmy.
你们就不能看看该看的地方吗
Could you look in the right place at the right time?
好几年前就挂出来卖♥♥ 没人接手
Put up for sale a few years back. No takers.
可能是太毛骨悚然了吧
Probably 'cause it creeps their queso.
妈的 累死爹了
Balls, this is exhausting.
这么多年就一直在那儿 围着栅栏
It's just been sitting there, boarded up, for ages.
你看这个
Oh. Get this.
好像是几个月前
I guess a couple months back,
有人把它放到了
someone put it on one of those, uh,
"美国最恐怖鬼屋"的名单
"most haunted houses in america" lists.
我猜猜 正是那些年轻人开始失踪的时间
Let me guess -- that's when the teenagers started going missing.
-对 -很好
- Yep. - Okay.
咱们干活吧
Now let's get rolling.
我们干活吧
I say we get rolling.
蠢货
Idjits.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表