走过的路
路西法回来了
Lucifer is back.
一个拿非利人要诞生了
A nephilim is come into being.
我能感觉到它在我体内
I can feel it inside me.
迪恩
Dean.
不
No!
不
No!
如今
父亲
Father?
不不 我不是你父亲 杰克
No, no, no. No, I'm not your father, Jack.
你是叫杰克 是吧
It is Jack, right?
父亲
Father.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy?
在这里
I'm in here.
不
No!
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第一集
离他们远点
Get away from them.
玛丽 是吧
Mary, right?
真的 我想感谢你做的一切
Look, seriously, I just wanted to say thank you for everything.
我欠你的 丫头
I owe you, kid.
妈妈
Mom, Mom, Mom.
我爱你们
I love you.
妈妈
Mom?!
失而复得
等等 刚刚那是
Wait, was that...
路西法的儿子
Lucifer's son.
-他能瞬移吗 -什么
- Can he teleport? - What?
那孩子 他有翅膀吗
The kid. Does he have wings?
我不知道
I don't know.
海盗皮特欢乐餐厅
第一批做上了
First batch is down.
哥们
Dude.
公海屁♥股♥组合
奶酪屁♥股♥
大份屁♥股♥
盐狗组合 盐屁♥股♥组合
辣卷薯条 辣屁♥股♥薯条
来看看
Check it.
看什么
Check what?
这个 要来点奶酪屁♥股♥吗
This. Can I interest you in a Cheesebutt?
或者盐屁♥股♥组合
Or maybe a Salty Butt Combo.
或是我最喜欢的 屁♥股♥奶昔
Perhaps my favorite -- the buttshake.
要让戴夫看到 肯定要开了你
If Dave sees this, he's gonna fire you.
得了 他都开了我七次了
Oh, come on. He's fired me, like, seven times.
我总能回来 知道为什么吗
And I keep coming back. You know why?
因为戴夫在上你妈
Uh, because Dave's banging your mom?
没错 面对现实吧 哥们
Exactly. Let's face it, buddy.
在这里 我没人动的了
Around here, I'm untouchable.
厉害 真好
Cool. Good for you.
父亲
Father?
我们还没开门
We're not open yet.
父亲
Father.
你最好打给你妈
I think you should call your mom.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
多裸
How naked?
我们还有圣油吧
We still have holy oil, right?
干什么
For what?
因为我们得拿我们的一切对付他
'Cause we're gonna have to hit him with everything we got.
等等
Hold on a second.
我们能不能先谈谈刚刚的事
Can we just talk about what happened back there?
好啊 哪部分
Sure. Which part?
我想想 克劳力死了 凯莉死了 小卡
Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cass is...
妈妈走了
Mom's gone,
而且魔鬼的儿子在30秒内就进入了青春期
and apparently, the Devil's kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat.
还差点杀了我们
Oh, and almost killed us.
是啊 因为你对他开枪
Yeah, because you tried to shoot him.
我是想杀怪 萨姆 那是我们的工作
I tried to shoot the monster, Sam. That's kind of what we do.
我们还不知道他是什么呢 迪恩
We don't know what he is yet, Dean.
而且我本来都掌控局面了
And I had it under control.
抱歉 你是在维护撒旦的儿子吗
I'm sorry. Are you defending the Son of Satan?
我没维护什么
I'm not defending anything.
我就是说 现在发生了这么多事
I'm just saying, look, with everything that's happened,
我当然也晕头转向 但我们需要个计划
I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan.
是啊 杀了他 好吗 那就是计划
Yeah, kill him! Okay? That's the plan.
现在 要紧的是找到他
Look, right now, all that matters is finding him
并了结他 免得他再伤了谁
and ending him before he hurts anybody else.
完事之后 我们再去考虑别的
And once we do that, we'll figure everything else out.
小卡呢
What about Cass?
他真的死了
Is he... is he really dead?
你知道的
You know he is.
北湾警局
放松 我就...
Easy. Easy now. I'm just...
我叫克里斯汀·贝克
My name's Christine Barker.
我是个治安官
I'm a Sheriff.
我是来帮忙的 好吗
I'm just here to help, okay?
好吗
Okay?
-那是 -卡西迪奥
- Is that - Castiel.
早就知道他不会有好结局
Always knew he'd meet a bad end.
他不该落得这个下场
He deserved better.
不 他活该
No, he really didn't.
母亲在楼上 但她
The mother's upstairs, but she's --
我不在乎那种母马
I don't care about the brood mare.
孩子呢
Where's the child?
不见了
Gone.
当然了
Of course he is.
好奇怪
So weird.
你去巡逻吧 厄尔
Why don't you head out on patrol, Earl?
另外 没有所谓的"奇怪"
And by the way, there's no such thing as "weird."
-每个人都有自己的正常 -好吧
- Everyone's normal in their own way. - Right.
-抱歉 治安官 -嗯
- Sorry, Sheriff. - Yeah.
非常正常
Totally normal.
希望还行
Hope those are all right.
在失物招领处找来的
Just pulled some stuff from the lost and found.
都合身吧
Everything fit?
给 坐下
Here. Take a seat.
坐吧
Sit.
好吧 我们先说基本的
Okay. Let's start with the basics.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你叫什么
What's your name?
杰克
Jack.
好 杰克
Okay, Jack.
杰克什么
Jack what?
你姓什么
What's your last name?
好吧 那么
Okay, how 'bout, uh,
你父母在哪
where are your parents?
你母亲和父亲
Your mother and father?
我母亲 她在天堂
My mother, she's in Heaven.
我父亲
My father...
他本该在这里的
he was supposed to be here,
但他不在
but he's not.
我在找他
I'm trying to find him.
我必须找到他
I have to find him.
好 我们可以帮忙
Sure. We can do that.
他电♥话♥是多少
What's his phone number?
那他的地址呢 或是电邮
What about his address? Or an e-mail?
你还记得什么 杰克
Is there anything you do remember, Jack?
我记得那个坏女人烧死
I remember when the bad woman burned.
我记得宇宙尖叫
I remember the universe screamed.
好吧 我得录下你的指纹
Okay. I'm gonna take your thumbprint,
然后在系统里查查
and we're gonna run it through the system.
如果有匹配结果 就能送你回家了
If we get a match, we get you home, yeah?
好了 就这样
Okay, just like that.
摁在这里
And...press it here.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表