萨姆
Sam.
你以为我傻啊
What, do you think I'm brain-dead?
总是有意外的
Accidents happen.
就算是发生意外
If one even did,
而且我觉得不是这样的...
which I-I-I don't think...
不 你知道吗 不说了
No. You know what? Stop.
我们不要再说这件事了
We're not gonna talk about this anymore
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
because my skin's starting to crawl!
那好吧
All right, fine.
但如果是真的 如果发生了这种事
But if it's true, if it happened...
我知道 我得小心我的手和脚
I know. I got to hang on to my hands and feet.
你们的进步让我们十分欣慰
We are so pleased with your progress.
你们在汲取我们先母的传统
You are absorbing the traditions of our mothers,
你们即将完成你们的部落使命
and you are close to fulfilling your tribal destiny,
与你们的姐妹并肩作战
and taking your place alongse your sisters.
今天 你们成为战士
Today, you are a warrior.
你们随与他人同行
Though you may walk among others,
却要心属部落
your heart is only with the tribe.
很快 你们就要迈出最终的光荣的一步
Soon, you will take the final, glorious step
步入成年
into adulthood.
今天你们要学会如何忍♥受痛苦
Today, you will learn how to endure pain
以及如何给他人痛苦
and how to inflict it.
顶住 艾玛
Fight it, Emma.
凡事皆须如此
As with all you do,
勇气是你的全部
courage is everything.
看鲍比的资料真是垃圾里捞针
Looking through Bobby's files is like dumpster diving.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
亚马逊人想找
So, it makes sense why the Amazons
高帅富结合也说得通
all want to hook up with decent-looking, successful guys.
传宗接代还挑三拣四吗
Oh, they're picky about the gene pool?
是啊
Right.
那么...
So...
莉迪亚干嘛选了你
What was Lydia doing with you?
她可能或许以为我是投资银行家
Well, she may or may not have thought I was a rich investment banker.
萨姆
Sam.
怎么了
Yeah.
这几张纸动地方了
These papers just moved.
-啥 -我可没动
- What? - I didn't touch them.
到处都是
It's all over the place.
红的
Redline.
红的
Redline.
对了
Oh, and...
电力线就在敞开的窗子旁边
power lines by the open window,
刚好有阵小风
where there's a breeze...
-可能吹动了纸 -你感到小风了吗
- That could have moved the papers. - Did you feel a breeze?
那也没什么关系了 迪恩 读书是无效的
It doesn't matter, Dean. The readings are useless.
有可能是...
Maybe, uh...
我们把他火葬了 迪恩
We burned him, Dean.
-那又如何 -你是什么意思
- So what? - So, what are you suggesting?
不知道 你呢
I don't know. What are you?
专心干别的吧
Concentrate on something else.
-为什么 -因为那不是鲍比
- Why? - Because it's not Bobby!
-有可能啊 -不 不可能
- Could be. - No, it couldn't be.
-为什么 -因为那是我们一厢情愿
- Why not? - Because we want it to be.
或许会有用
Maybe it's useful.
这一堆的东西都"或许有用"
It's in a pile of "Maybe it's useful."
再说 这是希腊文 没人会读希腊文
Besides, it's in Greek. Nobody reads greek.
是啊 除了希腊人
Yeah, except Greeks.
还有鲍比
Oh, and Bobby.
还有莫瑞森教授
And professor Morrison.
不是吧
Really?
我要去找他 迪恩
I'm going, Dean.
待在这儿 锁好门
You stay here, keep the door locked.
哪都别去
Don't go anywhere.
-不开玩笑 -好吧
- I mean it. - Fine.
你不是吧
Oh, you have got to be kidding.
我明天有办公时间
I have office hours tomorrow --
抱歉 教授 我需要你帮忙
I'm sorry, professor. I need your help.
联调局给我的酬劳不够
The FBI isn't paying me enough for this.
好吧 我再给你点好处
All right. I'll sweeten the deal.
我们不监听你了
We'll remove your wiretap.
你不认识我 我叫艾玛
You don't know me, but my name is Emma.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我想我有麻烦了
I think I'm in trouble,
而你是我唯一能够信任的人
and you're the only person I can trust.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我父亲
Because you're my father.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
他们一直在监视你
They've been watching you,
从妈妈怀孕就开始了
ever since mom got pregnant.
如果你真的被囚禁了
Well, if you're such a prisoner,
能告诉我你怎么跑出来的吗
you mind telling me how you escaped?
我等到熄灯
I waited until lights out.
看着我们的女人十点过一点时换班
The women who watch over us change shifts a little after 10:00.
那你为什么离开
And you left because...?
他们把安排在那儿
They stick you in there,
你就信任他们
and you trust them.
根本不知道别的
It's all you know.
你也不去质疑他们要你做的事
And you don't question what they want you to do --
那些可怕的事
terrible things.
所以我必须离开
That's why I had to leave.
他们折磨我
They tortured me.
他们告诉我说我必须忍♥受痛苦
They told me I had to endure pain
那样才能像他们一样强壮
so I could be strong like them.
但我不想像他们一样
But I don't want to be like them.
好吧
Okay.
进来
Come on in.
坐下
Have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
那我们假设你...不像他们
Let's assume that you're not... like them.
暂时不像
Yet.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
带我离开这里
Get me away from here.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我妈妈告诉我了
My mother told me that.
我十分怀疑她会说这话
I seriously doubt she said that.
如果你了解我 也会十分质疑这句话的真实性
And if you knew me, you would seriously doubt it's true.
他们告诉我你是个猎人
They told me you're a hunter.
那么或许你能理解我
So maybe you'll understand about me.
或许你能保护我
Maybe you can protect me.
只要让我能逃离他们就行
Just long enough so I can get away.
然后我就不来烦你了
Then I'll leave you alone.
我知道你不想要我
I know you don't want me.
好了 咱们...不说那个 行吗
All right, let's not...go there, okay?
这根本不是...
This isn't a matter of...
你能明白这个情况很不寻常吧
You get this isn't a normal situation, right?
我要怎么明白
How would I know?
我三天前还不存在呢
Three days ago, I wasn't even alive.
而我现在就在这儿
Now here I am.
我妈妈把我扔进那里
My mother threw me into that place.
而我爸爸...
And my father...
就不说了...
...well...
你知道这是我过上一点正常生活的最后机会了吧
You get this is my last chance to have anything normal ever, right?
真令人着迷
It's fascinating.
上面怎么说
What's it say?
我还没看呢
Oh, I haven't gotten there yet.
这纸张是手工制♥作♥的
The paper is handmade.
用纤维素 很像纸莎草纸
A cellulose, rather like papyrus,
所以它能长时间保存
which would explain its durability.
-教授 -你是怎么拿到的
- Professor - - Wherever did you get it?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表