而这家公♥司♥正是...
a subsidiary of...
理查德·罗曼企业旗下的子公♥司♥
...Richard Roman enterprises.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
躲远点
Stay away.
或者 如果我们很傻
Or, if we're stupid...
就跑过去设立监控设备
we go there and set up surveillance.
马修·海夫莱纳
Matthew Havlena --
在州际公路的地沟里找到的
found in a ditch off the interstate.
死因是什么
Cause of death?
失血五品脱肯定是原因之一
Missing five pints of blood can't have helped.
还有穿刺伤
Puncture wounds --
股动脉和颈动脉都有
femoral arteries and carotid.
那么是动物袭击吗
So, what? Some kind of animal attack?
也可能是吸血鬼
Or a vampire.
别人一般至少会笑笑
Huh. That...usually gets at least a chuckle.
找到弗兰克了吗
Find Frank?
找到了 那些数字是坐标
Yeah. Those numbers? Coordinates.
迪克买♥♥了块地 我们正往那边去
Dick bought some land. We're headed there now.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-你们就那么开车过去...-别紧张
- You're just gonna drive right up to... - Relax.
一片空地而已 又不是闯死星
It's a field, not the Death Star.
TED分别为科技 娱乐 设计 是一项年度性大会
迪克去参加TED大会了
Dick's at a T.E.D. conference.
《哈芬顿邮报》上都写着呢
It's all over the Huffington Post.
慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
你什么时候开始看报了
Since when do you read?
知己知彼 萨姆
Know your enemy, Sam.
女孩的事怎么样了
What's going on with the girl?
我觉得她都不知道她爸爸是个猎人
I don't think she even knows her Dad's in the life.
目前 有三个卡车司机失踪
So far, I got three missing truckers
还有一具血被吸干的尸体
and one blood-free body.
好世道啊
Good times.
好了 有情况告诉我
All right, well, keep me posted.
设备都弄好了
Got the equipment arranged.
过来穿上服装 我们快点动身
Come and get your costume on. We can scoot.
还"服装"
"Costume"?
搞毛啊
What?
这里有什么特别的
What the hell's so special abou this place?
我最喜欢谜题了
I love a mystery.
快坐吊车台上去
Now get up in that cherry picker
装成维修东西的样子
and act like you're fixing something.
我不知道怎么用那东西
I don't know how to drive that thing.
你以为我知道
You think I do?
凭什么我要去干...
Well, why do I got to be the sap that --
这件上写着"经理" 这件写着"技工"
This one says "manager." That one says "technician."
这个月内能上去不
Sometime this month?
擦
Crap!
下来吧 泰山
Come on down, Tarzan!
-干什么 -快下来
- What?! - Get down here.
我们得走了
We need to move.
这地方他们安了一堆摄像头
They got this place wired up the wazoo.
他们现在就能看到我们吗
They're watching us right now?
他们只是看到了电♥话♥公♥司♥的张三李四
Nah, nah, they're just watching Cheech and Ed from Ma Bell.
要知道 如果这里到处是监控设备
You know, it's gonna be a little difficult
我们还想再安监控设备
to set up surveillance if there's,
可是有点难啊
uh, surveillance everywhere.
没错 所以我们改用切入他们的设备
Right. So we need to tap into theirs instead.
好了 现在干什么
All right, now what?
你气色真差
You look horrific.
你上次好好睡一觉是什么时候的事了
When was the last time you really slept a night?
我们赶紧干活 成不
Let's just work, all right?
这就是干活儿了
This is it.
我们盯着屏幕
We watch the screens.
我先值第一班岗
I can take the first shift.
你要是想帮忙...
You're no use if you can't even...
也要睁得开眼才行
keep your eyes open.
迪恩
Dean, hey.
我觉得这个人在猎杀一个嗜血鬼
So I think this guy was hunting a Vetala.
爸爸以前干掉过一个
Dad took one down back in the day.
银质刀子刺入心脏 扭一下 就行了
Silver knife to the heart, twist, they're done.
他写到他们大多离群索居
He says they're maladjusted loner types --
喜欢把人打晕 拖回去 慢慢享用
like to knock a guy out, drag him home, feed slow.
所以说 如果克里希的爸爸被抓走了
So, if Krissy's dad got grabbed,
他或许还活着
there's a chance he might still be alive.
真想把这女孩的父亲送回家
It'd be nice to get this girl's dad back home to her, you know?
好了 你能帮我就好了
All right, I could use your help.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
打扰
Excuse me.
你们经理说你或许能帮上我
Your manager said that you might be able to help me.
没问题 有什么事
Sure. What can I do for you?
你见过这个人吗
You ever see this man?
前两天可能招待过他
I...might have served him the other day.
我觉得他可能是去...
I think he may have gone to...
找外边那个女孩了
talk to that girl out there.
多谢
Thanks.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second, uh...
萨莉
Sally?
你见过这个男人吗
You ever see this man?
没有
No.
你确定
You sure?
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
咱们找地方私下聊
Somewhere private.
这里不太平
Something's happening around here.
我怕下一个会是我
I'm afraid I'll be next.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
我不知道我看到了什么
I don't know what I saw.
萨莉 快跑
Sally, run!
我睡了多久
How long was I out?
大约36小时
'bout 36 hours.
什么
What?
你怎么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
我又不是你管家
Not your butler.
来看这个
Come see this.
什么
What?
这才是高♥潮♥
This is where it gets good.
弗兰克 别一副宅男样
Frank, you need to get out more.
不是那个意思
Not that.
瞧瞧这位女强人
Check out Sarah Palin.
她是谁
Who is she?
阿曼达·威勒
Amanda Willer.
想不到吧
Surprise, surprise --
她在理查德·罗曼手下工作
works for Richard Roman.
她在这里做什么
What was she doing?
做个娇蛮的小淘气
Being a naughty, bossy little girl.
抱歉我想听不带色情意味的版本
Well, I hate to ask for that in the non-porno version.
他们在做调查
They're surveying.
他们正准备建个什么东西
They're getting ready to build something.
-要建什么 -问得好
- Build what? - Exactly.
建什么
"What?"
毫无头绪
No idea.
我们要怎么搞清楚
Well, how do we find out?
我们继续观察
We watch.
耐心点 小蟋蟀
Patience, grasshopper.
我和耐心一向不合拍
Yeah, patience and me aren't exactly on terms.
那就出门大开杀戒
Well, then go out and kill something
或者做点你们平时用来消火的事
or whatever you kids do to blow off steam.
怎么 不喜欢我的建议
What, you don't like my suggestion?
我觉得你没资格给我建议 成不
I don't think you're in a position to be giving suggestions, all right?
你带个锡纸帽就能进精神病院了
I think you're one tinfoil hat away from a rubber room.
我告诉你你气色很差了吗
Did I mention you look awful?
说了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表