getting meat from a place
假货批发市场似的地方进肉吗
that looks like it wholesales Hong Kong knockoffs.
好 对 是有点奇怪
Okay. Yeah. It's a little weird.
好吧
All right, well,
我想我们等到他们关店门
I guess we wait till they close up shop.
然后去四周看看
Go take a look around?
等等
Hang on.
不是吧
No.
是埃德加
Edgar.
是利维坦
Leviathans.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
有劳把他和其他人放在一起
Put him with the others, if you don't mind.
埃德加 跟我来
Edgar. Follow me.
我一直忙着实验
I've been so busy with this experiment.
都不知道你已经回来了
I didn't even realize you were back.
这挺重要的
It's, uh, big stuff.
我就是因为这个试验才回来的
I'm back because of the experiment.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你说你在改良配方
You said you were refining the formula.
没错 的确是的 现在进展十分好
Yes. Absolutely. And it's going great.
浓度降低 但吸收速率升高了
The absorption rate is up in lower concentrations.
但还是没有解决副作用的问题
But it didn't solve our little issue with adverse reactions.
是没有
Well, no.
没完全解决
Not 100%.
烧死他们
Burn them.
什么
What?
但他们反映了重要的试验数据
But they represent crucial test data.
添加剂配方哪里出了问题
Where the additive formula went wrong,
我的初步估测哪里失败了
where my initial projections failed.
迪克要来了
Dick is coming.
烧死他们
Burn them.
这里什么事都没有
There's nothing happening back here at all.
好吧 萨姆
Yeah, okay, Sam.
他们还在埋头苦干呢
Well, they're pretty dug in,
你转一圈四处看看就回来吧
so why don't you finish circling and head on back?
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
我觉得那个三明治已经消耗得差不多了
Well, I think the slammer's pretty much wore off.
那之后我喝了二十杯咖啡
In between that and the 20 cups of coffee,
现在精神的很
I'm nicely tense and alarmed.
我没说那个
I wasn't talking about that.
鲍比 别
Oh, Bobby, don't --
别现在来给我心理分♥析♥ 好吗
don't go all Sigmund Freud on me right now, okay?
我才刚被一个三明治下药了
I just got drugged by a sandwich.
我想谈谈你的新♥党♥派路线
I want to talk about your new party line.
党派
Party?
你在说什么 我甚至都不投票
What are you talking about? I don't even vote.
"这世界就是要自杀
"The world's a suicide case.
我们拯救了它 它转头就又要寻死了"
We save it, it just steals more pills"?
鲍比 我在这里 我在办这件案子
Bobby, I'm here, okay? I'm on the case.
有什么问题呢
What's the problem?
我目睹了许多猎魔人的生生死死
I've seen a lot of hunters live and die.
你说话开始像那些死人的了 迪恩
You're starting to talk like one of the dead ones, Dean.
不 我讲话就是一个正常人
No, I'm talking the way a person talks
已经承受太多 却不明白
when they've had it, when they can't figure out
当初自己为何会认为这些事很重要
why they used to think all this mattered.
你这个可怜可悲的...
Oh, you poor, sorry...
你不是个正常人
You're not a person.
真谢谢了
Thanks.
拜托
Come on, now.
你试过不再猎魔
You tried to hang it up
跟莉莎还有本过正常人的生活
and be a person with Lisa and Ben.
而现在你还是在这里
And now here you are
跟一个刻薄的老笨蛋待在装满了枪的车里
with a mean old coot and a van full of guns.
孩子 这可不是正常人会做的事
That ain't person behavior, son.
你就是个猎魔人
You're a hunter,
就是说你在干什么活儿就是什么人
meaning you're whatever the job you're doing today.
你要是变成了安妮·塞克斯顿
Now, you get a case of the Anne Sexton's,
安妮·塞克斯顿:自白派的代表诗人之一 质疑信仰
总会有什么东西偷袭你
Something's gonna come up behind you
然后让你身首异处
and rip your fool head off.
现在 你给我找到振作起来的理由
Now, you find your reasons to get back in the game.
我才不管是爱是恨 抑或一个十元的赌
I don't care if it's love or spite or a $10 bet.
我已经参加过够多葬礼了 我认真的
I've been to enough funerals. I mean it.
你敢死在我前面 我就杀了你
You die before me, and I'll kill you.
我们得凑点钱
We need to scrape some money together,
给你弄个公♥寓♥什么的
Get you a condo or something.
有情况了
Hey. Something's up.
这个世界太疯狂了
Well, I'll be a squirrel in a skirt.
是他妈的迪克·罗曼
It's Dick frigging Roman.
谁是他妈的迪克·罗曼
Who the hell is dick frigging roman?
亿万富翁迪克·罗曼
Billionaire Dick Roman,
出席近日的一个新闻发布会
seen here at a recent press conference,
在过去几个月中
has been on the corporate-takeover warpath
一直忙于吞并对头公♥司♥
in the last several months
丝毫没有心慈手软
and shows no signs of relenting.
我相信以前的好的美国价值观
I believe in good old American values,
比如说永无止境的发展
like unlimited growth.
但正如我一直说的那样
But it's like I always say --
如果你要赢 你就得是佼佼者[鲨鱼]
if you want to win, then you got to be the shark.
而大鱼吃小鱼
And a shark's got to eat.
这是个很好的问题
Well, that's a great question.
我们新吞并了一家公♥司♥
Yes, we have made new acquisitions.
我不靠恶意收♥购♥
I don't believe in hostile takeovers.
我靠的是兼并 然后反客为主
I believe in merging... and coming out on top.
不论是掌舵他的美国杯驾帆船比赛
Whether at the helm of his America's Cup-Winning Yacht
还是他的《财富》500强公♥司♥
or one of his Fortune 500 companies,
罗曼从没有离开公众的视线
Roman has never shied away from the spotlight.
罗曼破纪录系列励志研讨会文集
Roman's record-breaking series of motivational seminars,
《入乡随俗》销量
"When in Rome," have outsold
已远超♥市♥场上的其他致富类项目
every other money-making program on the market.
他是全国步♥枪♥协会合唱团团员
A vocal member of the NRA
也是第二修正案坚定的拥护者
And a steadfast supporter of the Second Amendment,
罗曼也开始吸引
Roman has started attracting
一些保守派政客的注意
some conservative political attention, as well.
罗曼很冷酷 但他长得好
Roman is ruthless, but good-looking.
我认为他会成为一个很好的候选人
I think he'll make a great candidate.
又是一个好问题
Another great question.
不 我现在不会为政♥治♥职务竞选
No, I am not running for political office at this time.
但我的确有排名第一的畅销书
But I do have a number-one bestseller.
我勒个去
Holy crap.
这算什么
What the hell is that?
这是美国前50名
That's one of the top 50
最具影响力的人之一 迪恩
most powerful men in America, Dean.
自上个月起排名第35
Says here top 35 as of last month.
这就对了
Now it's all making sense.
还记得克劳力一直抱怨说讨厌迪克吗
Remember when Crowley kept going on about hating Dick?
我以为他是泛指呢
I thought he was just being general.
如果利维坦找上了他
Well, if the Leviathan got to him,
那就意味着他们的计划比我们想象的
then that means they're playing on a much bigger board
要大得多
than we were thinking.
那怎么办 我们不可能以火力取胜
So what, then? I mean, we can't exactly outgun them.
不行 但我们可以先发制人
No, but we got the drop on them.
我们还有个机会能搞清楚
Means we got a chance to figure out
这些人究竟在这里干什么
what these guys are really doing here.
你怎么弄到那货的
Whoa. Where'd you get that mother?
从弗兰克的监控设备大全里借的
It's on loan from Frank's big brother collection.
它能感应到半英里外的窗玻璃上的音频振动
It'll pick up vocal vibrations from window glass at half a mile.
是时候查清楚
Well, it's time to find out
这些恶心的混♥蛋♥在搞什么了
what these ugly bastards are up to.
病人被全身麻醉了
The patient is put under general anesthesia.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表