You are aware that your little additive has side effects, yes?
迪克警告过你可能会有设计缺陷
Dick warned you there might be kinks.
是 他还说会跟我联♥系♥
Yes. He also said he'd be in touch.
我的孩子们都很惊恐
My children are in a panic.
你们电♥话♥也不打一个 也不给个信
You don't call, you don't write,
也不送点礼问候一下啥的
you don't send cookies.
你们打算平息这场瘟疫吗
Where exactly on the list is fixing our plague?
亲爱的朋友
My dear friend...
没这打算
...nowhere.
我们想让你们像小强一样烧死
We want you to burn like the little roaches you are.
罗曼说只要我不插手 自然有我的好处
Roman said if I kept quiet, I would get my reward.
那你现在只能乖乖等死了
And now you get to lay down and die.
不是针对你们
Nothing personal.
我们的添加剂还能杀死狼人
Our additive kills the wolves, too...
变形怪 和那些吃尸体的恶心的小怪物
the shifters, and those disgusting little things that eat corpses.
只要是以人类为食的统统都会毒死
Anything with a taste for human.
只除了我们
Except us.
怎么说人类都是有限资源
Mankind's a limited resource, after all.
有七十亿人呢
There are seven billion... of them.
只有七十亿
Only seven.
-我们是你们的后代 -算不上
- We come from you. - Barely.
我是夏娃之子
I am the son of Eve!
就是个可怜的小杂种
A pathetic mutt.
有什么资格跟我们并列
Hardly one of us.
我认识夏娃
I knew Eve,
跟你说句大实话
and honestly...
你的老娘就是个婊♥子♥
your mommy was a whore.
别扭来扭曲 一滴血都不能落
Don't squirm. I need every last drop.
拿个杯子 榨他的血
Grab a glass. We're juicing this freak.
不要
No!
滚一边去
Stay back!
别碰她
Leave her alone.
她受了不少苦
She's been through quite enough.
你还说这话
Now, that's rich...
是你把她从秋千上绑走的
coming from the guy who took her off the swing-set.
你们是想跟我打一架呢
Do you want to do this fight?
还是想要我的血
Or do you want my blood?
谢谢你们帮我搞定了埃德加
For taking care of Edgar.
现在可以滚了
Now go.
那个小男孩呢
What about the little boy?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
看起来像吗
Do we look like we're joking?
你这儿还有多少小孩 变♥态♥
How many other kids you got in here, you freak?
这会儿就他一个
At the moment, just him.
爱米莉
Emily...
帮艾伦穿好外套
help Allan with his coat.
他要跟萨姆和迪恩一起走
He's leaving with Sam and Dean.
拿去吧
Now, take it.
有没有搞错 连个谢谢都不说
What? No "Thank you"?
对哦对哦
Oh, right, right.
你们现在是血脉贲张
Your flesh is crawling.
现在你们只想宰了我
All you really want to do is kill me now.
一想到还得伺机再来 就气得不行
You hate having to wait and come back and try again.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
你还是赶快把身体和头分开 拿得远远的
I wouldn't leave that head too close to that body for too long.
下季再见咯
See you next season.
我都等不及了
Looking forward to it.
咱们以后可别这么做了
Let's never do that again.
警♥察♥以为是我们绑♥架♥了小孩
Cops thought we took that kid.
只要他能回家
Long as he gets back to his folks,
我才不管别人怎么想
I don't care what they thought.
我们还得跳窗啊 老兄
We had to jump out a freakin' window, man.
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby?!
迪恩
Dean?
他走了
He's gone.
能测到一些电磁反应 但是消散得很快
I'm getting trace bits of EMF, but it's fading fast.
鲍比可能已经离开三四个小时了
And Bobby's probably been gone three or four hours.
他把酒瓶拿走了 迪恩
He's got the flask, Dean.
我们现在要怎么找他啊
How the hell are we supposed to track him?
我不想说的 但是
Look, I hate to say this, but...
那就别说了 他走了
Well, then don't. He's gone.
他怎么能这会儿来这一出呢
How could he do this... Now?
咱们已经拿到一半的武器材料
I mean, we've got half the freakin' weapon,
-马上就要成功了 -那已经不是他了
- we're almost there. - It's not him.
他已经不在思考了
I mean, he's not thinking.
那怎么办 任凭他在外面游荡
So, what, we just keep going while he's out there like this?
有别的选择吗
Do we have any other option?
他想要我们这么做的 对吧
I mean, it's what he'd want us to do. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
是 他 弗兰克 还有小卡
Yeah, him and Frank and Cass,
如果他的头脑还算清醒
if his marbles were in the bag.
好在咱们还能找克劳力 是吧
It's a good thing we got Crowley in our corner. Right?
看来最后总是得靠他
Seeing as how it all comes down to him.
肯定万无一失了
What could possibly go wrong?
你好啊
Hello...
迪克
...Dick.
克劳力先生
Mr. Crowley,
咱们好好谈谈吧
we have so much to talk about.
请坐
Take a seat.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表