自己想办法
Figure it out.
但那扇门只在月蚀的时候开启
But that door only opens in the eclipse.
而那已经结束了
And that's over.
我会再做一扇
I'll make another.
周日早上3点59分
3:59 Sunday morning,
黎明来临之际
Just before dawn.
记住要准时
Be punctual.
别感谢我
Don't thank me.
把你的烂摊子收拾好
Clean up your mess.
再绑我一次试试
Try to bind me again,
你动手之前就会没命
you'll die before you start.
顺便说一句 泡茶片不错
Nice pickle chips, by the way.
不
No.
不
No.
你需要配点咖啡吗
You want some coffee with that?
不用 某些地方现在是晚上六点呢
No. It's 6:00 p.m. somewhere.
我们得出发了
We got to hit the road.
我们怎么可能赶在该死的凌晨3点59分前
I mean, how are we supposed to get Cass to that lab
把小卡带到实验室
by friggin' 3:59 a.m.?
我们不用
We don't.
"我们不用"是什么意思
What do you mean, "We don't"?
我们无法把马带到水边
I mean, we can't bring the horse to water,
我们也无法逼马喝水
and we can't make it drink.
何必自欺欺人呢
Why fool ourselves?
迪恩 听着
Dean, look,
我知道你认为小卡已经走了
I know you think that Cass is gone --
-因为他的确走了 -他没有
- It's 'cause he is. - He's not!
他还在内心的某个角落 迪恩
He's in there somewhere, Dean.
我知道
I know it.
-不 你不知道 -不 我不知道
- No, you don't. - No, I don't.
但我自己也有段时间魂不守舍
But, look, I was pretty far gone sometimes myself,
而你从来没放弃过我
and you never gave up on me.
没错 而事实证明
Yeah, and it turns out
你还是一如既往的胸无城府
that you're about the same open book as you've always been.
幻觉 你不是吧
Hallucinations? Really?
我还得由死亡骑士转告才知道
I got to find out from Death?
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
不如坦白吧
How about not lie?
不如告诉我
How about tell me
你那堵墙上都爬了些什么烂七八糟的玩意
that you've got crazy crap climbing those walls?
为什么
Why?
你无能为力
You can't help.
你最近的麻烦事够多的了
You got a lot of pretty severe crap swinging your way lately,
而...而我认为...
and -- and I thought --
怎么了 我何必去破坏
What? I thought why burst
你仅存的美好愿望呢
the one good bubble you had left?
我能控制住
It's under control.
什么
What?
到底什么需要你控制住
What, exactly, is under control?
我能辨别真实与幻觉
I know what's real and what's not.
-萨姆 -迪恩
- Sam. - Dean,
我们可以对付完小卡再议此事
look, we can debate this once we deal with cass.
你知道我要怎么对付吗
Yeah, you know how I'm gonna deal?
我会大吃一顿 喝点小酒
I'm gonna stuff my piehole, I'm gonna drink,
看点亚洲卡♥通♥黄♥片♥
and I'm gonna watch some asian cartoon porn,
装作世界像要爆♥炸♥了一样
and act like the world's about to explode
因为的确如此
because it is.
这是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
"一名身着风衣的男子血洗
"Massacre at the campaign office of an incumbent senator
现任参议员竞选办公室"
by a trench-coated man."
这有安全监控录相
There's security footage.
我想召唤小卡已经...不太可能了
Well, I think reaching Cass is, uh...out of the cards.
卡西迪奥
Hey, Castiel.
也许这没意义 听着
Maybe this is pointless. Look...
我不知道你是否还会有一点在乎
I don't know if any part of you even cares,
但...我仍然视你为自己人
but, um, I still think you're one of us,
在你的内心深处
deep down,
无尽的潜意识深处 但是...
I mean, way, way, way off the reservation, but...
到明天凌晨 此事还能挽救
Look, we still have till dawn to stop this.
让我们帮你
Let us help.
求你了
Please.
你关了再说
Only if you turn that off.
萨姆
Sam?
小卡
Cass.
我听到了你们的召唤
I heard your call.
你们得帮我
I need help.
血浆要找对
We need the right blood
过道走到底有个小罐子
there's a small jar end of the hall,
在供给品橱里面
s-supply closet.
了解
Got it.
迪恩
Dean?
怎么 还要什么
What, you need something else?
不
No.
我很愧疚
I feel regret,
对你 和我对萨姆所做的一切
about you and what I did to Sam.
你确实应该如此
Yeah, well, you should.
若当初有更多时间 若我足够强大
If there was time, if I was strong enough,
我会马上治好他
I'd -- I'd fix him now.
我只希望死前能弥补一下
I just wanted to make amends before I die.
好啊
Okay.
有用吗
Is it working?
会让你觉得舒服点吗
Does it make you feel better?
不
No.
你呢
You?
一点也不
Not a bit.
我知道 看起来都很傻 是不是
I know. It all seems so silly, doesn't it?
你好 萨姆
Hi, Sam.
好久不见
Long time, no spooning.
你并不在这儿
You're not here.
你在地狱啊
You're in hell.
你说得非常对
Now, that you're right on.
挂肉钩 锁链
Meat hooks...Chains...
和你
You.
你不是真实的
It's not real.
只是我的脑子在释放记忆
It's just my brain leaking memories from the cage
因为那道墙崩溃了
'cause of the wall breaking down.
就是这样
That's all.
非常好 你的小理论
That's very good, your little theory.
它是错的
It's wrong.
萨姆 不是你变得不正常
Sam, this isn't you going guano.
是你周围的一切
Everything else is.
什么
What?
一切
Everything...
从你跳出囚笼的那一刻起
from the second you sprung out of that lock box.
那不可能
That's impossible.
不 逃出来是不可能的
No. Escaping was impossible.
我不得不说
I have to say,
我想这是我最好的折磨手段
I think this is my best torture yet --
让你以为你自♥由♥了
make you believe that you're free and then
然后突然摘下遮眼布
yank the wool off of your eyes.
你从没跑出去过 萨姆
You never left, Sam.
你还在囚笼里
You're still in the cage
和我在一起
with me.
挺住
Hang in there.
再等几分钟
Just a couple of minutes.
萨姆去哪儿了 时候到了
Where's Sam? It's go time.
萨姆
Sam?!
见鬼
Damn it.
已经可以了
That's good enough.
好 站起来 小卡
Okay, step right up, Cass.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表