一个细胞接着一个细胞
Cell by cell...
子弹在蚕食你的大脑
that bullet's killing your brain.
你就要无处可逃了
You're running out of places to hide.
你要知道 这个陷阱撑不了很久
So, understand ... this trap won't hold forever
因为这间屋子撑不下去
because this room won't hold
因为你要死了
because you are going to die.
那是你的看法
You think.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
就此了结
Be done.
你该休息了
You've earned it.
不然就抗争
Or fight me.
留下
Stay here.
你知道会怎样
And you know the drill.
不好说啊 鲍比
I don't know, Bobby.
你真想困在这儿
I mean, you really want to get stuck,
变成鬼魂吗
turn into some ghost?
我知道我在做什么 鲁弗斯
I know what I'm doing, Rufus.
是啊 是啊 你在想你能帮助那俩小子
Yeah, yeah, you're thinking you can help those boys.
但是你遇见几个头脑正常的鬼魂
But how many sprits you meet in their right mind?
总会有个猎人灭了你的
Some hunter's gonna cut you down.
你到底哪边的
Whose side are you on?
鲍比
Bobby...
你出过力了
You've helped.
你的生命渺小而平凡
You got handed a small, unremarkable life,
你却有所作为
and you did something with it.
大部分你这样的男人都一边看着
Most men like you die of liver disease,
《巴尼·米勒》的重播 死于肝病
watching "Barney Miller" reruns.
一部喜剧
你已经尽力了
You've done enough.
相信我
Believe me.
-我不在乎 -为什么
- I don't care. - Why?
因为他们是我的孩子
Because they're my boys.
好吧
All right.
要想出去 只能走到底
The only way out is through.
带路吧
So lead the way.
能再见到你真好 老伙计
Nice seeing you again, old friend.
谢谢你陪我聊天
Thanks for the chat.
没事的
It's fine.
一会儿就收拾好了
It'll just take a second.
你就那么坐着
You just gonna sit there?
去找把扫帚什么的
Get a broom or somethin'.
你知道他为什么这样
You know why he's like that?
就因为你总是顺着他
Because you let him do whatever he wants.
没事的 你瞧 我就收拾好了
It's okay. See? I'm almost done.
你就放松一下 再喝一杯吧
You just relax a-and have another drink.
别对我指手画脚
Don't tell me what to do.
不 等等
No. Wait.
等等
Wait.
不要
I... no!
你为什么总挑他的刺
Why do you always provoke him?
因为他是个坏孩子
Because he's a bad kid ...
就因为这个
That's why.
真♥他♥妈♥的放屁
Well, that's a load of crap.
你有什么资格说这话
Who the hell were you to say?
我是你老子
I'm your father.
你要对我尊敬点
And you show your father respect.
你值得我尊敬再说 你个醉鬼恶霸
The day he deserves it, you drunken bully.
打女人 打孩子
Punching women and kids ...
你们那个年代这样就叫为人父吗
Is that what they call fatherhood in your day?
你就是欠打 相信我
Oh, you deserved it. Believe me.
你就是不知好歹
You were nothing but ungrateful.
我是个孩子
I was a kid!
孩子哪知道好歹
Kids ain't supposed to be grateful!
他们就是吃你的还伤你心
They're supposed to eat your food and break your heart,
你这自私的混球
you selfish dick!
你死了我还那么害怕
You died, and I was still so afraid
怕我会变成你 结果我自己都没有孩子
I'd turn into you I never even had kids of my own.
那正好
Good.
反正你碰什么毁什么
You break everything you touch.
命运弄人
Well, as fate would have it,
我收养了两个男孩 他们都长大成材
I adopted two boys, and they grew up great.
成了英雄
They grew up heroes.
所以你♥他♥妈♥去死吧
So you can go to hell!
病床摇起准备转移
Keep the head of the bed up for transport.
静脉注射可以暂停 保持静脉通畅即可
I.V. can run off the pump. Just run a TKVO.
-我们得等呼吸机 -等等
- We'll have to wait for respiratory. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-怎么回事 -他出现有反应的迹象
- What's happening? - He's showing signs of responsiveness.
我们要送他去手术
We're taking him up for surgery.
如果你们想见他 就赶快去
If you want to see him, I'd squeeze in there quick.
对不起 我说 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I said that I'm ... I'm sorry.
是啊 是啊 你总是那么说
Yeah, yeah, you say that every time.
求你停手吧
Please just stop.
不 这次 你给我听着
No! This time, you listen!
住手
Stop it.
你闹什么呢
You're kidding, right?
要用这东西你还不够爷们
You're not half enough man to use that thing.
让大人先把事说完
You leave the adults to sort this out...
我待会儿再来收拾你
And I will deal with you later.
鲍比 快走吧
Ohh! Aah! Bobby, just go.
按他说的做
Do what he says.
-快走 -不 别碰她
- Just go. No. - Leave her alone.
鲍比 你做了什么啊
Bobby, what did you do?
上帝会惩罚你的
God is gonna punish you.
你做了你必须做的
You did what you had to do.
你就是这时明白
This is where you learn that...
被救的人几乎从不说谢谢
they pretty much never say thanks when you save 'em.
快去找把铲子
Now go get a shovel.
把他埋在木棚后面
Bury the old man out behind the woodshed.
我还没见过连脑子中弹都遗传的呢
You got the only genetic case of bullet in the brain I've ever seen.
别这么急 辛格
Not so fast, Singer.
抱歉 我们得走了
Sorry. We need to get moving.
-好 -好吧
- Right. - Yeah.
鲍比
Bobby, um...
只想说 谢谢你
...just...thanks...
为我们做的一切
...for everything.
-好了 请后退 -好
- All right. Please step back. - Yeah.
等等 等等 停下 他睁眼了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop. His eyes are open.
鲍比
Bobby?
什么
What ...
别说话 别说话
Don't talk. Don't talk.
笔 给 给你
A pen ... I ... here. Here, here, here.
怎么了
What is it?
小混球
Idjits.
鲍比
Bobby?
呼叫 来外伤室
Call a code ... trauma room.
你在酿酒啊
You microbrewing in there, or what?
快点 我们还有很多查克·诺里斯电影要看呢
Come on ... we got a lot of Chuck Norris to get through.
动作麻利点
Let's go.
漂亮啊 居然醒过来了
Nice move, waking up like that.
有动力才有一切
Motivation's a mother.
你明白外面为什么一片漆黑吧
You know why it's dark out there, don't you?
这栋房♥子 是你最后的孤岛
This house ... it's your last island,
其他的一切都被子弹抹去了
everything else melted by that bullet ...
消失了
gone.
这是你最后的机会 跟我走 往前看
This is your last chance to come with me and move on.
这是为你自己好 鲍比 放手吧
For your own good, Bobby, let go.
没有你他们也能行
They'll be okay without you.
最后的记忆了吗
Last memory, huh?
幸好我把最好的留到最后
Glad I saved the best for last.
靠边闪 二♥逼♥青年 对你老哥尊敬点
All right, scoot, jerkface. Show your elders some respect.
你闪吧 讨厌
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表