忆往昔
我不想跟别的猎人合作 鲍比
I don't want another hunter, Bobby.
你干嘛不来
Why can't you do it?
好吧
Fine.
那家伙叫啥
What's his name?
盖思 有啥情况
Yeah, Garth, what do you got?
最好把这事儿告诉联邦调查局
Better drop a dime to the FBI.
你是迪恩吗
Hey. You Dean?
我还以为你会高点儿
Hmm. I thought you'd be taller.
这个瘦皮猴是干嘛的
W-what's with the scrawny guy?
临时搭档
Temp.
威利斯 联邦调查局
Willis. FBI.
不 盖思 不是打给我
No, Garth, not me,
是打给真正的联邦调查局
the FBI. The real FBI.
马默杜克 真够疯狂的
Oh, Marmaduke, you're crazy!
你怎么活到现在的
How are you still alive?
我都错过什么了
What'd I miss?
如今
很久以前 就在这片树林里
Long ago, in these very woods,
住着一个老妇人 名字叫做
Lived an old woman by the name...
詹妮·格林奇
of Jenny Greentree.
全家死于火灾后 她无家可归
Forced out after her family was killed in a fire,
她失去了一切
she lost everything.
甚至有人说她已经失去人性了
Some say, even her humanity.
太凄惨了
That is so sad.
是真人真事 雷 看呀
It's a true story, Ray. Look.
她在死前把姓名首字母
She carved her initials into that tree...
刻在了那棵树上
right before she died.
那才不是她的姓名首字母
Those are not her initials.
那她怎么死的
So, how'd she die?
有一晚 一场暴风雪袭来
One night... a blizzard hit.
她又饥又冻
She's cold. She's hungry.
没有地方去 没有人帮她
Nowhere to go. No one to turn to.
詹妮·格林奇
Jenny Greentree froze to death...
就在那棵树下
right beneath...
活活冻死了
that tree.
那之后 她的恶灵就一直在这片树林里游荡
And her evil spirit has haunted these woods ever since.
别这样
Don't do that!
你们真该看看你们的表情
You guys should have seen your faces.
搞什么 特雷弗 一点都不好笑
What the hell, Trevor? That's not funny, man.
我觉得超搞笑
To you!
你开车来的吗
Yo did you drive here, man?
拜托
Ahh, please.
不 不如你拿
Look, why-- why don't you take--
拿我的电♥话♥吧
take my phone, okay?
向老爸打小报告
Call Dad and bust me, why don't ya?
不 我的意思是 你喝醉了
No, I'm just saying, you're wasted.
-你不能开车 -一堆废话
- You can't just drive-- - Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
我听到了
I heard ya.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
什么 特雷弗 我们坐下来吧
What? No. Trevor, let's just sit down, okay?
我们要...
We'll--
你 你没听见那声音吗
You-- you don't hear that?
特雷弗 那里什么也没有
Trevor, there's nothing there.
好吗 我们坐下来吧 然后
All right? Let's just sit down, and we'll all just--
搞什么...
What the...?
快跑 快跑
You got to run. You got to run!
特雷弗
Trevor!
抱歉 不过你弟弟在嗑什么药啊
I'm sorry, but what is your brother on?
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷 醒悟吧 别那么讨厌
Trev, come on. Stop being a tool.
走吧 特雷 我们回去吧
Come on, Trev. Let's head back.
兄弟
Dude.
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第十八集
女士们
Ladies.
你想怎么样 飞行员
What do you want, top gun?
首先 希望你们放尊重点
For starters, i'd like a little respect.
开挂吧 盖思
抱歉 警官 我们没想到
Sorry, officer. We didn't realize.
我原谅你们 坐吧
All's forgiven. Take a seat.
告诉我那晚在寡妇岭特雷弗·麦凯的事
Tell me about Trevor McAnn. Other night up at Widow's Peak.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
-当时很怪 -一开始他好像
- It was weird... - Well, at first it was just like
-他喝得烂醉 -他喝得烂醉
- cause he was super-drunk. - he was super-drunk.
你先说
You. Go.
是詹妮·格林奇
It was Jenny Greentree.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧 那不过是个愚蠢的传说
Okay? She's just a dumb legend.
-等等 谁 -詹妮·格林奇
- Hold up. Who? - Jenny Greentree.
我爸说她真的在森林里丧命了
My dad says she really died in the woods.
被安葬在镇上的墓园里
And she's buried in the town cemetery.
好吧 詹妮·格
All right, Jenny G.
你休想再害人了
Your ganking days are over.
你被盖思秒杀了
You've been Garthed.
雷 你在哪
Ray, where are you?
你现在该和家人在一起
You should be with your family right now.
拜托 别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid. Please.
搞定了 怨鬼安息了
Yeah, I clocked out. Put it to bed.
问题解决
Problem solved.
我要上你那去 所以
And I'm headed your way, so, uh...
浴缸里放好热水
fire up that hot tub.
不是 我更爱你
No, I heart you more.
在寡妇岭发现被弃车辆
Abandoned vehicle out by Widow's Peak.
又发现一具尸体
Uh, we got another body up here.
这人被撕成碎片
Guy's torn to shreds.
什么
What?!
不会吧 怎么可能 我秒杀她了
No way. How is that possible? I garthed her!
好吧 如果他醒了或是别的情况
All right, well, call us if he wakes up
麻烦打给我们
or, you know, anything.
好
Yeah, fine.
谢谢你帮忙 梅格
Thanks for your help, Meg.
贱♥人♥
What a bitch.
小卡没有好转了
So, Cass is the same, then?
是啊 糟透了
Yeah, down to the drool.
对了 你的脑袋怎么样了
By the way, how is your custard?
蛮好 越来越好了
It's all right. It's getting better.
希望别像《午夜凶铃》那盘录像带似的
Just wish it wasn't like the damn tape from "The ring."
我没事是因为把疯狂传给别人了
I mean, I feel like I'm okay 'cause I passed on the crazy.
不是这样的 你听到小卡怎么说了
No, you didn't. You heard what Cass said.
我们就别说了 好吗
Let's -- let's not. You know what?
你好
Hello.
你好 迪恩 我是盖思
Hey, Dean. It's Garth.
-等下 你是谁 -盖思
- Wait. W-who is this? - Garth.
盖思·菲茨杰拉德四世
Garth Fitzgerald iv.
之前合作杀恶魔
We worked together on that demon thing?
我救你一命
You owe me one?
对
Oh, yeah.
对 你怎么样 盖思
Yeah, how you doing, Garth?
兄弟 我需要你来帮我
I'm ready to cash in that chip, bro.
美国堪萨斯州章克申城出事了
There's something brewing in Junction city, Kansas.
就在这儿
Well, this is it.
先生们 这就是布朗下士
Gentlemen... this is Corporal Brown.
詹姆斯·布朗下士
Corporal James Brown.
我正要去玛亚纳空军报道
I'm shipping off to the A.F. Mayana.
我是来悼念我的堂弟
I'm here to pay respects to my cousin
因为我没法出席他的葬礼
as I will not be able to attend the funeral.
对你家人来说打击一定很大
That must be terrible for your family.
这么快失去两兄弟
Losing two brothers so fast.
是的 是的 我姑姑 她
Yeah. Yeah. My aunt -- she's, uh...
她为此心都碎了
She's real broken up about it.
医生 我们能看看两人案卷吗
Hey, doc, can we see both files, please?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表