选项二是什么 你说过有两种方法的
What's option 2? You said there were two ways.
你勃然大怒 火冒三丈的时候也行
Oh, you could use explosive anger and pure, red-hot rage,
但怒气是不能伪装的
but that's impossible to manufacture.
不好意思
Sorry.
有道理
Makes sense.
就像恶作剧鬼 他们是复仇之魂
Like poltergeists-- vengeful spirits.
我也是
I am vengeful.
你觉得我不会暴怒吗
You think I don't have red-hot rage?
我觉得你就是鬼魂中的败类
I think you're a sad excuse for one of us,
对于你的失败我一点都不惊讶
and I'm unsurprised that you're failing.
要不要我帮忙随便你
Take my help or don't,
不过如果你还想移♥动♥一个小跳蚤
But if you want to move a flea,
就乖乖听话
surrender.
先声明 我讨厌那个鬼片
For the record, I hated that swayze flick--
人鬼还言情啥的烂片
romantic bullcrap.
这到底是什么情况
What in cold hell was that?
你总有一日也会变成这样
That's you one day.
我们都会
That's all of us.
我们以不同的速度退化
We deteriorate at different rates--
有些早一点 有些晚一点
some sooner, some later.
但最终
And eventually all...
我们都会变成这样
like that.
灰飞烟灭
Nothing left at all.
鬼魂的老年痴呆症
Ghost Alzheimer's.
我真是越来越讨厌做鬼了
I'm liking this less.
我们找遍了这地方的每个角落
Well, that is every square inch of this place.
没有尸体 没有残肢 没有安妮
No bodies, no pieces of bodies-- no Annie.
雷声大雨点小啊
A whole lot of sizzle and no steak.
没消息也算是好消息吧
Well, maybe no news is good news.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思就是 也许她只是不在这里
Meaning maybe she's just not here.
也许她没事
Maybe she's still okay.
那你的直觉怎么说
Yeah, and what does your gut say?
我们还是去看看她的调查里还有些什么吧
Let's just see if there's anything else in her research.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam! Dean!
亲爱的 你觉得我没试过吗
Honey, don't you think I've tried that?
我嗓子都吼哑了
I shouted myself hoarse.
但我就在这里
But I'm right here!
现在你知道那些想和我们
Well, now you know how all the ghosts
说话的鬼魂有什么感觉了
who have ever tried to talk to us feel.
你只能等着他们发现你
You just have to wait until they find you.
但我都不知道我在哪
But I don't even know where I'm at.
我把每间房♥都翻五遍了
And I've searched every room five times.
难怪他们就这样走了
No wonder they're walking away.
是我自我感觉良好 还是她真在打量我
Is it me, or am I being checked out?
不 汉子 她是在打量我
No, stud. I'm being checked out.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我叫维多利亚
I'm Victoria.
我是安妮
Annie.
我那天看到你了
I saw you here the other day.
我知道你是做什么的
I know the kind of work you do.
曾经是做什么的
Did.
我还在做着呢
Hey, I'm still doing it.
虽然在另一个次元里了
I mean, other-dimensionally speaking.
真棒
Attagirl.
等等 你的声音
Wait. Your voice.
你是给我打电♥话♥的那个人
You're the one on my phone.
你在这里的时候 我可以那样联络你
When you were here, I was able to call out to you that way.
鬼魂声音传递
Ah, spectral voice transference.
没错 鬼魂的小把戏
Right. Ghost juju.
对
Sure.
你说"释放我"是什么意思
So... W-what exactly did you mean when you said, "Free me"?
维多利亚 是什么束缚了你
Victoria, free you from what?
鲍比
Bobby!
安妮的情报是哪来的 我们知道吗
Where'd Annie get her intel? Do we know?
破酒瓶
Stupid flask.
玻底加湾遗产协会
Bodega Bay Heritage Society.
孩子们 拜托
Boys, come on.
该干的活儿在房♥子里呢
All the action's back in the pool.
走吧
Let's go!
可恶
Damn it.
这栋宅子的历史一直追溯到十九世纪中
The house dates back to the mid-19th century.
迈尔斯·凡·奈斯淘金发了迹
Miles Van Ness made his fortune in the gold rush,
玻底加湾的早期居民
迈尔斯·凡·奈斯(中)在阿♥拉♥斯加州诺姆市 1♥8♥9♥9年
最后在玻底加湾安了家
eventually settling his family in Bodega Bay.
这宅子里发生过什么奇怪的事吗
Anything...unusual ever happen in the house?
一个世纪的时间长河中
Over the course of a century,
一栋宅子总会发生些事的
things are going to happen in a house.
"告诉它要做什么"
"Tell it what to do".
部分当地人发誓那里真的有鬼
Some locals swear it's haunted.
-动 -每个村里都有几个二♥逼♥
- Move. - Every village has its idiots.
我们只想听真正的猛料
We only want the real scoop, of course.
该死
Balls!
惠特曼·凡·奈斯
Whitman Van Ness.
家中的男孩也是继承人
Son and heir.
英俊 迷人
Handsome, charming,
一生却是个彻头彻尾的悲剧
dogged by tragedy all his life.
败光了家族财产 最后连宅子也没了
He lost the family fortune, then the house.
那里变成了妓院
It became a bordello.
直到四十岁死去 他一直都孤身一人
He lived in isolation till his death at age 40.
他还在那里呢
He's still there.
那个大块头是谁
Who's the, uh, the bruiser there?
德克斯特·欧康纳德是个囚犯
Dexter O'Connell. A convict.
一个极暴♥力♥的家伙
An extremely violent man.
他也在那儿
He's there, too.
凡·奈斯先生是个思想进步的人
Mr. Van Ness was socially progressive
对他心生怜悯
and took pity on him.
他是个看护员
He worked as grounds keeper.
德克斯特被判在惠特曼新婚前夕
Dexter was convicted for murdering Whitman's fiance
谋杀了他的未婚妻
on the eve of their wedding.
这是那个可怜人生命中又一起悲剧
Another calamitous event in the poor man's life.
好 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
这宅子这周可真是火啊
The house is popular this week.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
前几天有个女士来问了许多问题
A lady came by the other day asking all sorts of questions.
-三十多岁 红发 很漂亮 -对
- Uh, 30's, red hair, good-looking? - Mmm.
我给你们的建议跟对她的一模一样
I gave her the same advice I'll give to you.
离那鬼地方远点
Stay away from the place.
那里非常的危险
It's extremely unsafe.
除了被判谋杀惠特曼的未婚妻
So, besides Whitman's fiance,
德克斯特·欧康纳德还被判
Dexter O'Connell was also convicted
谋杀了数个那家妓院的妓♥女♥
of killing a bunch of hookers who worked at the brothel.
他在被绞死前逃脱
He escaped before they could hang him.
但后来他又回到了那栋宅子
But then he returned to the house,
在那里被人用枪打死了
where he was found shot to death.
他为什么跑掉后
Why would he escape
又跑回去 被人抓住
and then go right back to the house where he got arrested?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还有好多事不知道呢
Add that to a list of things I don't know.
下一步打算怎么办
So what's the next move?
如果我可以的话
You know, if I could,
我愿意等到天荒地老 等你们俩搞清状况
I'd be getting old waiting on you two to figure this out.
好吧好吧
All right, now.
我杀得了狼人修得好斑马车
I can kill werewolves, fix a Pinto,
烤得好玉米面包
and bake cornbread.
我要是做不到禅真见鬼了
I will be damned if I can't get zen.
我们把这段视频放上来是为了警告...
We're posting this video as a warning about...
也可能是纪念...
Or possibly a memorial to...
我们的朋友黛比·特伦和达利·斯考特
Our friends Debbie Tellen and Dudley Scott.
他们最后出现的地方是...
Last known whereabouts...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表