-事[东西] -没错
- A "Thing"? - Yeah.
说得像只鞋或者高尔夫俱乐部
Like a -- like a shoe or a golf club.
-就像华夫饼烤模 -对
- Right. Like a waffle iron. - Yeah.
不 唐 妻子们通常都把外遇看得
Yeah. No, see, Don, uh, wives generally think of an affair
比"事"要严重得多
as something more than a thing.
是的 所以玛姬发现这事的时候
Yes, and when Maggie found out about it,
她需要分开一段时间 只是暂时的
she needed some time off, temporarily.
那如果我们猜
Now, if we were to guess
那个生意伙伴是温蒂·古德逊
that the, uh, uh, business associate was Wendy Goodson,
能算中头奖吗
would we win the weekend trip to Maui?
不 她的死跟外遇无关
No, her death had nothing to do with the affair.
我们在她死前很久就结束了
It was over long before her accident.
如果是意外致死的话
If it was an accident.
你不会是在暗示玛姬是幕后黑手吧
You're not implying that Maggie was behind this.
不 我们什么都没有暗示
No, we're not implying anything.
我们只是在说 你要小心一点
We're just saying... you should be careful.
请她吃晚餐并且道歉
And take her to dinner and apologize.
对了 低声下气点 不会少块肉的
Yeah, and, uh, grovel. Wouldn't hurt.
他们有一堆巫术用品
Found a bunch of hex junk in their stuff --
显然她挺有研究
Clearly her thing.
而且她衣柜空荡荡的
And the empty closet didn't seem like
看来她近期是不会搬回来了
she was coming back anytime soon.
唐欣赏温蒂 神圣地欣赏
So, Don admires Wendy, biblically,
温蒂莫名其妙地死了
Wendy dies weird,
被轻视的妻子则喜欢黑巫术
and the scorned wife is into the dark stuff.
而唐还全然不知
While Don's just in the dark.
还真有点像《家有仙妻》[美国老电视剧]
Hmm. It's kind of like "Bewitched".
唐就是戴霖[男主角] 完全不知情
You know, Don's Darrin, doesn't even know it.
之前都挺喜剧 直到你出轨
A lot laughs until, uh, you cheat on your wife.
用《家有仙妻》作比喻 你不是吧
A "Bewitched" reference. Really?
兄弟 翻拍电影可是妮可·基德曼演的
Dude, Nicole Kidman was in the remake.
那个红发美女 好吗
Redhead. Hello!
看看这些枯死的植物
Look at all these dead plants.
就跟房♥地♥产♥小姐那里
Huh. It's kind of like the real-estate lady's place
还有唐的雕塑那里一样
and Don's statue thing.
如果她够强大
You know, if she's strong enough,
而且被惹毛了
just being pissed off
就有能力冲他们发泄不满了
is enough to send some pretty bad vibes their way.
差不多就是一个怒发冲冠
Literally kill off everything around her
就能撂倒一片
just by pms-ing at it.
完全不恐怖啊
Eeh. That's not creepy at all.
鲍比 我是迪恩 听着
Bobby, hey, it's Dean. Listen--
温彻斯特 真搞笑
Winchester. Yeah, very funny.
我们需要一个咒语
So, we need our kind of terminix.
对付女巫
A witch.
我们现在开车去她家了解具体情况
Yeah, we're headed over to her place to get you some more specifics,
如果你可以
so if you could just, uh --
谢 谢了
Y-- thank y--
他在着手准备了
He's on it.
拉尔森地♥产♥
詹妮弗·克莱恩
唐 兄弟 管好你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Don, keep it in your pants, man.
线路忙
All circuits are busy.
斯达克太太
Mrs. Stark.
能谈谈吗
Could I have a moment?
当然
Of course.
你能等会再来吗 大概 过半个小时
Um, would you mind coming back in, say, a half an hour?
现在真不是个好时机
It's just a really bad time right now.
我得跟你谈谈 这真的很重要
It's very important that I talk to you.
当然 我也很乐意
Of course, and I'm happy to.
只是我现在有急事要办 请你等会再来
I'm just in the middle of an emergency, so please come back.
谢谢
Thank you!
很抱歉
I'm sorry --
下肢不宁综合症
Uh... Restless Leg Syndrome.
剧透了 詹妮·克莱恩是下一个
Spoiler alert -- Jenny Klein's next.
把她的照片从巫术祭台上拿下来了
Swiped her photo off a hex deck,
但是玛姬最终都会发现照片不见了的
but Maggie's gonna notice it's gone eventually.
我们得赶去詹妮家
We got to get over to Jenny's.
[咒语]
Puterea magiei negre
[咒语]
te condamna la suferinta si moarte.
找到那枚硬币
Find the coin, now!
快点 萨姆
Come on, Sam!
我的蛋糕里面有跳动的小心脏
There were tiny beating hearts in my cupcakes,
我的蛋糕里面有心脏
there were hearts in my cupcakes,
我的蛋糕里面有心脏
hearts in my cupcakes!
前所未闻啊 我的蛋糕里怎么会有心脏啊
That's never happened before! Hearts in my cupcakes!
要我打昏她吗
Should I slug her?
让她冷静会
Give it a second.
我的天啊 刚刚发生了什么
Oh, my god. What just happened?
你被下咒了
You were hexed.
下咒
"Hexed"?
你们是谁
Who are you people?
我该怎么办
What the hell do I do?
现在你要做的就是进去打包行李
What you do is you go in there and you pack a bag,
上车 走人
you get in your car, and you go.
-去哪里 -随便你
- Go where? - It doesn't matter.
随便开出去五六百里就可以了
500 or 600 miles ought to do it.
你惹怒了某些个强大的人
You got someone real powerful real pissed,
他们现在要除掉你
and they're trying to get rid of you now.
与此同时
In line with that,
你最好缓一缓你和唐·斯达克的关系
you might want to cool things with Don Stark.
唐·斯达克
Don Stark?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和唐
You and Don.
那什么
You know.
那什么
"You know"?
没有什么那什么
There's no "You know."
没有吗
No?
唐·斯达克是我的老板
Don Stark is my boss.
仅此而已
That's it.
天啊 他可结婚了
He's married, for god's sake.
是啊 那么
Yeah, well...
我和唐·斯达克
Me and Don Stark.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把这些桌子往中间靠靠
Bunch these tables more in the middle.
让油画间的空间更大点
Give me a more air between paintings.
你好 玛姬 签收下花吧
Hey. Maggie, can you sign for the flowers?
我检查过了 没问题
I've checked them. They're fine.
谢谢你 苏 没有你我该怎么办
Thank you, Sue. What would I do without you?
不客气 我喜欢帮忙
Oh, please, I like helping.
谁叫我们是好朋友呢
What are best friends for?
只是唐的事 实在是太让人费心了
It's just been so tough to focus with Don, the whole mess.
就像往你心上扎刀子 是吗
It's like he put a knife right in your heart, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
我是不是不该告诉你他和温蒂的事情
Was I wrong to tell you about him and Wendy?
不 不
No. No.
你觉得我会宁愿你袖手旁观
You think I'd want you to stand by
看着我被他耍吗
and watch him make a fool of me?
-我爱你的做法 - 我也爱你
- I love you for what you did. - I love you, too.
不 不 不 静物不放在那儿
No, no, no. The still life doesn't go there.
往左边放
It goes on the left side.
我们需要
So, uh, we're gonna need, uh,
每个桌子中间放个装饰品 后边也需要两个
one centerpiece on each of the tables and two at the back.
-唐 -我老婆呢
- Don. - Where's my wife?
你是说要和你离婚的那个吗
You mean the one who's divorcing you?
苏 我知道你迫不及待想让我滚
Sue, I know you can hardly wait until I'm out of the picture,
我也知道在玛姬耳边撒谎
and I know it's been a thrill
说悄悄话让你激动不已
whispering lies into Maggie's ear.
那些可不是谎话 是吗 唐
Oh, but they weren't lies, were they, Don?
我只犯了一个错 一个
I made one mistake -- one.
我非常怀疑
I sincerely doubt that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表