迪恩 我没有错
Dean, I'm not wrong.
我要挽救我的家园
I'm going to fix my home.
小卡
Cass!
小萨姆 停下
Sammy, stop!
她告诉你我说谎了 是吧
She told you I lied, didn't she?
你真应该听那个婊♥子♥的
You should've listened to the bitch.
别激动 好吗
Easy there, Okay?
别激动 我们的计划有微小的变动
Just take it easy. We got a slight change of plan.
什么 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
-小卡在哪 -梅塔特隆说谎了
- Where's Cass?! - Metatron lied.
你完成了测试 你就会死掉 萨姆
You finish this trial, you're dead, Sam.
那又怎样
So?
你发誓过
You promised.
卡西迪奥 别再去想什么大计划
Castiel, I want you to stop thinking about master plans,
天堂 天使 和这一切
heaven and angels, and all this.
那再也跟你没关系了
That doesn't concern you anymore.
那些根本就不是测试 卡西迪奥
These were never trials, Castiel.
这是咒语
This is a spell.
我现在从你身体里抽取的
And what I'm taking from you now --
你的精髓 你的能量
Your essence, your grace --
是最后的元素
is the last piece.
无比美妙的事情即将发生
And now something wonderful is going to happen,
对你 对我 都是如此
for me and for you.
我希望你尽情享受你的新生活
I want you to live this new life to the fullest.
找个老婆
Find a wife.
生一堆小孩
Make babies.
等你死后 你的灵魂会重回天堂
And when you die and your soul comes to heaven,
来找我
find me.
告诉我你的故事
Tell me your story.
去吧
Now go.
看看他
Look at him.
看看他 成功近在咫尺
Look at him! Look how close we are!
如果我不完成 会有其他人死去
Other people will die if I don't finish this!
想想吧
Think about it.
想想我们知道什么
Think about what we know, huh?
把灵魂从地狱中拉回来 治愈恶魔
Pulling souls from hell, curing demons,
见鬼 猎杀地狱犬
hell, ganking a hellhound!
我们了解的知识足以扭转乾坤
We have enough knowledge on our side to turn the tide here.
但是没有你 我做不到
But I can't do it without you.
你和我一起也很难做到
You can barely do it with me.
你觉得我把一切都搞砸了
I mean, you think I screw up everything I try.
你觉得我需要人陪着 记得吗
You think I need a chaperone, remember?
别这样 老弟 我不是那个意思
Come on, man. That's not what I meant.
不 你就是这个意思
No, it's exactly what you meant.
你想知道我在那里忏悔了什么吗
You want to know what I confessed in there?
我最大的罪过是什么
What my greatest sin was?
就是我让你失望过太多次
It was how many times I let you down.
我再也不能这么做了
I can't do that again.
萨姆
Sam --
如果你又觉得你不能信任我怎么办
What happens when you've decided I can't be trusted again?
下一次你不信任我时会去找谁
I mean, who are you gonna turn to next time instead of me?
再找个天使 再找个
Another angel, another --
再找个吸血鬼吗
Another vampire?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what it feels like
-看着你的哥哥... -打住
- to watch your brother just -- - Hold on, hold on!
你真的这么想吗
You seriously think that?
因为事实绝不是你说的那样
Because none of it -- none of it -- is true.
老弟 我知道我们有分歧
Listen, man, I know we've had our disagreements, okay?
我知道我说过一些混♥蛋♥话让你感到沮丧
Hell, I know I've said some junk that set you back on your heels.
但是 小萨姆 别这样
But, Sammy...come on.
我为了救你 害死了本尼
I killed Benny to save you.
为了让你活下去
I'm willing to let this bastard
我愿放过这个混♥蛋♥和其他害死妈妈的混♥蛋♥
and all the sons of bitches that killed mom walk because of you.
过去或现在 你怎么可以认为
Don't you dare think that there is anything, past or present,
我会把任何事看得比你还重
that I would put in front of you!
绝不是那样的 绝不是
It has never been like that, ever!
我需要你看清这一点
I need you to see that.
我求你
I'm begging you.
我要怎么停下
How do I stop?
放弃吧
Jus let it go.
做不到 迪恩 这在我体内
I can't. It's in me, dean.
你不知道这是什么感觉
You don't know what this feels like.
我们会想到办法的 好吗
Hey, listen, we will figure it out, okay,
一如往常
just like we always do.
来吧
Come on.
来 放弃吧 好吗
Come on. Let it go, okay?
放弃吧 老弟
Let it go, brother.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
看
See?
萨姆
Sam?
我在 弟弟 你会没事的
I got you, little brother. You're gonna be just fine.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam, Sam?
小卡
Cass?!
卡西迪奥
Castiel?!
你到底死哪去了
Where the hell are you?
萨姆
Sammy!
不 小卡
No, Cass.
怎么回事
What's happening?
是天使
Angels.
他们坠落了
They're falling.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表