Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say.
所以你认为这玩意儿肯定是某种符咒
So, you thinking it must be some kind of hex talisman?
可能吧
Maybe.
好 过来接我
All right. Pick me up.
跑步回家多好啊 兰斯
Why don't you just run home, Lance?
迪恩
Dean --
我一会儿就回来
Yeah, I'll be there in a bit.
凡酒吧
杜威·斯蒂文斯建筑工程
干嘛呢
Oh, come on --
我们对死者有什么了解
So, what do we know about the vic?
杜威·斯蒂文斯 老板 他的建筑公♥司♥
Dewey Stevens -- owner, Dewey Stevens Construction,
是这儿最大的
biggest outfit in town.
他是扶轮社会员 卫理公会教♥徒♥ 男高音
Rotarian, methodist, tenor,
做山核桃派的手艺一流 患哮喘病
blue-ribbon pecan pie champ, asthmatic.
这个社区很小
We're a close-knit community.
这位社区的重要人物
So, this, um, pillar of the community --
挨钉子之前 他正在撒尿 对吧
He was taking a leak before he, uh, sprung a few?
员工都已经走了 这里也关闭了
The crew had gone for the day. Site was shut down.
除了眼睛里的钉子 还有什么异常发现
Anything unusual besides the nails in the eyes?
我们
Well, we're...
还在调查射钉枪是怎么通电的
Still trying to figure out where they plugged in the nail gun,
因为卡车上没有发电机
seeing as there's no generator on the truck.
好吧 等调查出来了就告诉我
Well, when you figure that out, let me know.
又是一个人见人爱的死者
So, another victim everybody likes.
有人不爱
Not everybody.
又一起不可能发生的死亡事件
Another physically impossible death.
-你有什么想法 -耍杂技的干的吗
- You got any ideas? - Cirque du soleil?
想起来了 又找到一枚硬币
Oh, I, uh, found another one of these,
跟烫发烤头机那里的一样
just like at the, uh, the hair-dryer/brain-roast.
我发现了这些死者之间的关联
And I found a connection with all the vics.
从电邮日志来看 那个做房♥地♥产♥的女孩温蒂
These e-mail logs show Wendy, the real-estate chick,
那个建筑师卡尔 和这个杜威
Carl, the architect, and this Dewey guy
曾合作过一个购物中心的项目
were all working on a shopping-center project together.
我们之前怎么不知道呢
Why didn't we know about that?
不知道为什么 项目突然中断了
Well, it all fell apart for some reason.
这些邮件来来往往的
I mean, there are these e-mails back and forth,
收发相当频繁 突然间就这么中止了
pretty hot and heavy, and suddenly they just stopped.
也就是说 参与这项工程的人都死了
So, everybody working on this project has died?
还没全死
Well, not yet.
他们都是给一个叫做唐·斯达克的
They were working with a developer,
开♥发♥商打工的
a guy named Don Stark.
唐·斯达克 我怎么听过这个名字
Don Stark? Why do I know that name?
唐纳德·斯达克
兴隆市基金会创始人
兄弟 这个斯达克还真是德高望重啊
Man, this Stark guy is really plugged in, huh?
所以 只要是这个...
So, all the players in this --
这个购物中心工程的参与者
this shopping-center project
不是被油炸 水煮就是被当成肉串烤了
have either fried, boiled, or kebabbed.
下一个可能是他
He could be next.
不是吧
Really?
还喝瓶装酒
From a freaking flask?
你成圣诞坏公公了吗
What are you, bad Santa?
-再说我们在工作 -我们总在工作
- On the job? - We're always on the job.
好吧 鲍比回复邮件了
All right. Bobby e-mailed back.
我给他发了几张你发现的硬币的照片
I sent him a few pics of those coins you found.
他说上面的文字是罗马尼亚的斯拉夫字母
He says the writing is Romanian Cyrillic,
只在十五世纪中期到十九世纪使用过
used only in the mid-15th to the 19th century.
这是枚古老的瓦拉几亚硬币
Apparently, it's an antique Wallachian ducat.
那我们是要找一个高龄罗马尼亚人吗
So, we're looking for an old Romanian?
只有我觉得这个很怪异吗
You know, is it just me, or is this really weird?
我之前见到过这种情况
I've seen this once before,
有个地方一片的植物都死了
where t-the plants are all dead in one spot.
在哪儿
Where?
一张上面有着温蒂·古德逊照片的公交站长凳
A bus bench with Wendy Goodson's picture on it.
我不是专家 可是我不觉得
I mean, I'm no expert, but I don't think
植物该变成这样
plants are supposed to act like this.
要是联调局都出动了
If the bureau's involved,
我猜你认为这三个人是被谋杀的
I assume you think all three were murdered.
看上去是那么回事 没错
It's looking that way, yes.
斯达克先生 你曾与这三位死者
Now, Mr. Stark, you had a relationship
都打过交道 对吗
with all three victims, isn't that correct?
我在商界结识的他们 可以这么说吧
Oh, I knew them in business circles, I guess, sure.
你们都曾参与过一个购物中心的项目
And you were all involved in a, uh, a-a shopping-center project.
可为什么项目落空了
Why'd that fall through?
这种事常有发生
Uh, t-these things happen.
詹妮
Oh. Jenny.
这两位先生从联调局而来
These gentlemen are from the FBI.
詹妮·克莱恩 我的助手
Jenny Klein, my assistant.
你好
Hi, there.
唐 我去洗衣店了
Okay, Don, I'm off to the cleaner's,
然后去养蜂人公♥司♥
and then I'm gonna stop at beaman, beaman, and beaman
处理修订合同的事
for the revised contracts.
快去快回 你知道很多事没你不行的
Hurry on back. You know how things fall apart without you.
我给你烤了些杯型蛋糕 椰子味的
Oh, I baked you some cupcakes -- coconut.
椰子味的 你对我真是太好了
Coconut -- you're too good to me, Jenny.
一会儿见
Oh. I'll see you soon.
她会烤杯型蛋糕
She bakes cupcakes.
令人垂涎
Yummy.
能告诉我洗手间在哪吗
You know what? Could you point me to the restroom?
我刚喝多了咖啡
I had a little bit too much java.
沿着走廊 在拐角处
Yeah, around the corner, down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
一般像这样的情况
So, uh, usually in cases like these --
有过这样的情况吗
Are there cases like these?
说出来吓你一跳
Oh, you'd be surprised.
我们从最基本的开始着手
Uh, we start out with the basics.
你有什么商业竞争对手吗
You have any business rivals?
当然 多了去了 房♥地♥产♥界很残酷的
Sure, tons. You know, real estate's brutal.
你倒是答得爽快
Well, that was easy.
但是 我对这里的爱有目共睹
On the other hand, i've demonstrated my love for this town,
可以毫不夸张地说
and I think it's safe to say
我在这里的作为是受人敬重的
I'm respected for what I've done here.
这才是我的真正的珍宝
Yeah, one of my real treasures.
年度市民
唐·斯达克
"致唐 赶尽杀绝 唐·特朗普"
"To Don -- take no prisoners. D. Trump."
美国地♥产♥大亨
特朗普建筑
The trumpster! Wow.
如我所说 成功衍生了激烈的竞争
Like I said, success breeds fierce competition,
但最终 这里的每个人都敬重我
but in the end, everyone here respects and admires me.
包括你的妻子吗
Including your wife?
抱歉 我们听说你们在闹分居 对吗
Sorry. It's just, we heard the two of you were splitting up, right?
没错 我们...我们确实听说了
Yeah, that's, uh -- that's what we heard.
是的 玛姬和我现在关系有些紧张
Yeah, Maggie and I are going through a tough time.
确实在分居 不过是暂时的
It's a separation -- temporary.
有时候 两个人会疏远
Sometimes, you know, you grow apart.
不能怪任何人
It's no one's fault.
那你会怎么形容
Now, how would you describe the, uh --
你跟你妻子之间的问题呢
the issues between you and your wife?
你懂的 只是那种夫妻间的误会罢了
Just one of those marital misunderstandings, you know.
不 抱歉 我不太明白
No, I'm sorry. I don't.
就是那种不明所以 说不清楚的争执
It's one of those vague, hard-to-define passages.
她抓到你偷腥 是吧
She caught you cheating, huh?
我注意到
I couldn't help but notice, uh,
你跟你助理之间的挺来劲的
things were kind of cordial between you and your assistant.
跟女士们的关系很好吧 斯达克先生
Pretty good with the ladies there, Mr. Stark?
真是痛并快乐着 不是吗
It's a blessing and a curse, isn't it?
伙计们 我人缘很好
Guys, I'm a people person,
我也欣赏活力充沛 自信满满的女士
and I admire dynamic, confident women.
只是欣赏吗
"Admire"?
我最近的确
Okay, look -- it's true I had a recent...
跟我的生意伙伴有点事
little thing with a business associate,
但仅此而已
but that's all it was.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表