Good.
我的意思是 咱们一起阻止杀戮
I'm just saying, let's try and stop the killings.
没别的
That's it.
好吧
Okay.
可以吗 很好
Okay? Good.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你们是那两兄弟...
You're the brothers from the --
不是 不是
Oh, no, no, no, no.
几周前新闻里的温彻斯特兄弟吗
The Winchester guys on the news a couple weeks back?
-我们被认错很多次了 -我们不是
- No -- we get that a lot. - Yeah, no.
那俩没人性的杀人狂已经被制裁了
Those depraved killers got put down like the dogs that they were.
我们和他们不同 完全无公害
Oh. Us on the other hand, we're completely harmless.
当然啦
Oh, yeah!
对不起 我犯傻了
I'm sorry. Silly me.
从你们的气场就能看出来 你们很温和
And I can see by your energies, you're completely gentle.
二位请见谅 她很容易激动
Excuse my friend. She's excitable.
亲爱的 看清楚了 他们是联调局探员
Sweetheart, look at them, hmm? They're FBI.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一眼就能认出执法人员
I'm Russian. We can spot the law.
你们是来调查那两起惨案的吧
You must be here about the tragedies.
我们对发生的事感到十分不安
Oh, we're just beside ourselves about what happened.
是啊 而且快要过节了嘛
Yeah. And so close to festival season, huh?
是啊 不是
Yeah -- no --
我们当然也会担心
Of course we are worried.
但不知道那是怎么回事
We have no idea what's going on, huh?
我叫尼克莱 需要我帮忙尽管找我
Nikolai. Let me know if I can help you.
我的直觉力很强
I'm highly intuitive.
尼克莱·李♥希♥安 掰勺师
Nikolai Lishin, spoon bender?
世界知名哦
World famous.
来灵媒节看我的演示吧
Come to my demonstration at the festival, huh?
我教你怎么利用思想的力量
I teach you to harness the power of your mind.
走吧 别打扰他们了
Come, let's leave them be.
这真是个度假的好地方啊 是吧
So glad we decided to vacation here, huh? Right?
好了 看看吧
All right. Here we go.
第一位死者
First death.
第二位死者
Second death.
有什么重点
What am I looking at?
看到这个没
Well, see this?
这是一号♥死者 伊美黛·格瑞文
Now, this is Imelda Graven, Death Number One.
她被自己的水晶球砸中头部而死
She was brained by her own crystal ball.
既无奈又讽刺
Bummer, and ironic.
同一条项链吗
Same necklace?
是的 伊美黛在遗嘱中把它留给了高迪
Yeah. See, Imelda gave it to Goldy in her will.
好 这东西可能被诅咒了
Okay, so, cursed object, maybe?
值得调查一下
Worth looking into.
高迪的近亲住在镇上 也是个灵媒
Goldy's next of kin lives in town, also a psychic.
好的 我的咖啡还没端来
Oh, good. I haven't had my fill.
他把我的勺子掰弯了
He broke my spoon.
你是梅勒妮·高迪吗
Melanie Golden?
你好 现在有空吗
Hi. Uh...Got a minute?
需要我留下陪你吗
You want me to stay?
不用了 没事
No, that's okay.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你过来看我 亲爱的
Thanks for stopping by, hon.
应该的
Of course.
她是我朋友
A friend.
刚刚听说我奶奶的事
She just heard about my grandmother...
我猜你们也是为这事来的吧 请进吧
Which is, I guess, why you guys are here, so come on in.
不好意思 我刚到家
Sorry. I just got back.
你出城了吗
You were out of town?
是的 我来回跑 旅馆会场两点一线
Yeah, I work the circuit -- hotels, conventions, you know.
等等
Oh. Wait.
无意冒犯 不过...
No offense, but...
你看着不像灵媒
You don't seem all that psychic.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我是说 你们家没有...
Well, I mean, just, you know, where's all the...
水晶球和金字塔
Crystals and pyramids?
我下班了
I'm off the clock.
而且我也不是灵媒
Also not psychic.
怎么了 这是个正当职业
What? It's an honest living.
好一个"正当"
Interesting definition of "honest."
我真的能读懂人的想法
Well, I honestly read people.
不是靠装神弄鬼 而是通过肢体语言
It's just less whoo-whoo, more body language.
比如说你们俩
Like you two --
搭档很久了 但是...
Longtime partners, but, um...
关系非常紧张
A lot of tension.
你很生气
You're pissed.
你压力很大
And you're stressed.
不算很难
It's not brain surgery.
就因为这个 我和奶奶合不来
It's kind of why my grandma and me didn't get along.
别看她平时净说些唬人的话
I mean, she'd go full smoke-machine,
但还真的相信那些鬼神之事
but she still actually believed in all that stuff, so...
你不信吗
You don't?
你信吗
You do?
我很开通的
I've got an open mind.
说出来吓你一跳
You'd be surprised.
很抱歉 有件事情要问你
I'm sorry to have to ask,
你奶奶有条项链
but there's a necklace of your grandmother's.
不在我手上
Don't have it.
她的所有东西都送去百货店了
Everything went straight to the emporium.
她和那个老板商量好的
She had a deal with the owner.
百货店
The emporium?
你们在找...
You're looking...
某样东西
for something.
你真厉害
You're good.
你是"预言师吉米"吗
You "Jimmy Tomorrow"?
我们在找一条项链
We're looking for a necklace.
真浪漫
Oh. Romantic.
是随高迪奶奶的遗物送过来的
It would have come in with Grandma Goldy's effects.
是啊 没错
Oh. Yes, yes.
你们知道这是塞萨利之珠吧
Now, you do know that this is the Orb of Thessaly.
我们不知道
We did not know.
法力非凡
Very powerful,
十分罕见
very rare.
我猜价格也不菲吧
Let me guess. Very expensive.
绝对物有所值
Worth every penny.
既然如此
Well, in that case,
我们就把它当做证物征用了
we'll be taking the state's-evidence discount.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
这是谋杀调查
A murder investigation
我们要谢谢你没有妨碍公务
that we'd like to personally thank you for not obstructing.
要知道 我做私人看相
You know, I give private energetic readings.
不必了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你失去了什么 这令你不堪重负
A loss weighs on you.
你很生气
You're angry.
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
有空来找我 探员
Come see me, agent.
预言师吉米
私人看相师
谢谢你 吉米 回见
Thanks, Jimmy. We'll see you.
调查局会按价赔偿这条项链吧
The Bureau's gonna reimburse me for the necklace, right?
我们会给你寄支票的
Oh, we'll send you a check.
好
Right.
他分♥析♥你的时候 有点像《超感警探》啊
Went a little "Mentalist" on you there, didn't he?
好了 下个问题 塞萨利之珠是什么
All right. Next question. What's an Orb of Thessaly?
我只知道 这玩意是台♥湾♥制♥造♥
I know one thing -- it's made in Taiwan.
在这种地方碰上假货 真稀奇啊
Oh, a fake, around here. Imagine that.
也就是说杀害灵媒的凶手
'course, that means that whatever's killing mediums
还在逍遥法外
is still out there.
他当时用意念把那些叉子掰弯就好了
He probably should have bent those with the power of his mind.
警长
Chief.
-我们在警局见过 -没错 早上好 特工
- We met at the station. - Right. Morning, agent.
早上好 这位是伯恩特工
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表