Well, wait. I got it.
那个魔头能在牢笼里海扁你
Why would the devil holodeck you a whole new life
干嘛还要放你出来过新生活呢
when he could just kick your ass all over the cage?
因为 用他的话说
'Cause, as he puts it...
你不能折磨一个
you can't torture someone
已经一无所有 没什么好失去的人
who has nothing left for you to take away.
说得太好了 萨姆
Very good, Sam.
好吧 懂
Okay, fine.
但如果这是幻觉
But this Malibu dream Mansion
是他为了让你有所失而制♥造♥的
that he -- he -- he makes for you to take away
就造了这么个后天启时代乱世吗
is this post-apocalyptic mess?
萨姆告诉他 必须得混乱
It had to be a mess, Sam,
否则你会怀疑这不是你的人生的
Or you wouldn't believe it was your life.
等一下 你不会现在也能看到他吧
Wait, are you seeing him right now?
你知道他不是真实存在的吧
You know that he's not real, right?
他也这么说你们的
He says the same thing about you.
我还是回去做事好了
I'm going back to work.
重大新闻
科学家们还无法解释这种现象
Scientists have no explanation
只能将其描述为一次"意外的月食"
for what astronomers can only describe as a "Surprise eclipse."
您很饥饿吧
We know you're hungry!
干吗不来比格森自♥制♥馅饼吧来饱餐一顿呢
Why not indulge yourself at Biggerson's homemade pie bar?
是卖♥♥馅饼的沙拉吧
It's like a salad bar but with pie!
《性感医生》下集预告
Next week on "Dr. Sexy, MD,"
切耶尼·梅格诺普里斯医生震撼回归
Dr. Cheyenne Meganopolis makes a shocking return...
抱歉 医生
I'm sorry, Doctor.
我忘了作为主治外科医生就意味着
I forgot being head surgeon means
你可以肆无忌惮地对任何人开膛破肚
that you cut into whatever body you want
随意切取你中意的器官
and take out whatever organ pleases you
却不需要履行任何手续
without any paperwork whatsoever!
医生 你的健忘真让我遗憾
Well, Doctor, I'm sorry you're so forgetful.
三城区治安官系统
好了 至少他没蜷缩到水池底下
Well, at least he's not curled up under the sink.
是没有 他就安安静静地坐那儿
Yeah, no, he's just sitting there silently,
练习装弹
field-stripping his weapon.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
把他的GPS打开 免得他又消失不见了
Turning on his GPS 'case he decides to fly the cuckoo's nest.
那你呢
And you?
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
说真的 鲍比
Seriously, Bobby.
他又不是中了巫术
It ain't like he's hexed, you know?
如果这是治不好的疯病呢
I mean, what if this is the kind of crazy you can't fix?
是啊 我...我也很担心
Yeah. I'm -- I'm worried, too.
但...就当哄哄我
But...humor me for a second.
你怎么样
How are you?
现在还顾得上我啊
Who cares?
你不觉得我们现在手头的事够多的了吗
Don't you think our mailbox is a little full right now?
-我没事 -好的
- I'm fine. - Right.
几个小时前
And weren't you pissed at him
他还没疯掉 也这么说的时候
when he said the same thing just a couple hours before
你不也生他的气吗
spilling his marbles all over the floor?
是的
Yeah, well...
我不是萨姆 好吧
I'm not Sam, okay?
我头脑清醒的很
I keep my marbles in a lead friggin' box.
我真的没事
I'm fine, really.
当然没事了
'Course, yeah.
你刚刚失去了一个最好的朋友
Just lost one of the best friends you ever had.
你弟弟现在一团糟
Your brother's in the bell jar.
炼狱中最邪恶的家伙在下水管道里乱窜
And purgatory's most wanted are surfin' the sewer lines,
但 对 对 我明白
but yeah, yeah, I get it. Right.
你...你没事
You're -- you're fine.
好的
Good.
当然了 如果你什么时候
'Course...if at any time
你决定承认那都是屁话
you want to decide that's utter horse crap,
像以前一样 我会一直...
well, I'll be where I always am --
在这陪你的
right here.
你是想跟我做双人瑜伽
What, you want to do couples' yoga
还是想去收拾那些坏家伙
or you want to get back to hunting the big bads?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你这白♥痴♥
Idiot.
是吗 去你的吧 曼宁
Yeah? Up yours, Manning.
我还是比你快0.06秒
I still got 0.06 on your time.
嘿 你们去哪了
Hey! Where were you guys?
我想我们回来得早了点
I guess we got here early.
听见浴室有奇怪的声音
Heard something weird coming from the showers.
你要干什么啊 威廉姆斯
Hey, what are you doing, Williams?
你这样会惹麻烦的
You're gonna get in trouble.
没错 斯考特 有可能啊
Yes, Scott. I probably am.
我想威廉姆斯是想说 斯考特
I think what Williams is trying to say, Scott,
我们饿疯了 才不管这些
is that we're too hungry to care.
苏福尔斯综合医院
朝急诊室的护士大喊
Crying to the E.R. nurse,
"天啊 饶了我吧"
screaming, "Mother mary, mercy!"
他们切开她的后背时
And when they opened her back up,
有三块海绵和一套夹具
three sponges and a set of clamps,
缝在她身体里 活像个皮纳塔
sewn up inside like she was a living pinata!
皮纳塔 一种装着糖果的装饰品
你可不能信任这些人
You can't trust these people.
下午好 女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
你好啊 医生
Oh, hello, doctor.
你好 盖恩斯医生
Hi, Dr. Gaines.
米尔斯小姐 你今天表现很好
So, Ms. Mills, you did excellent today.
就像我们说的 是一次标准的阑尾切除术
Just as we discussed, it was a textbook appendectomy.
那不错
That's good.
但你刚经历了一系列的大手术
But you have been through a serious surgical procedure.
我知道你很坚强
Now, I know you're tough...
但我希望你今晚别太勉强
...but I want you to take it easy tonight.
-没问题 医生 -好消息是
- Works for me, Doc. - The good news --
我给你开了些很好玩的止痛药
I put you down for some pretty fun painkillers.
我会先来看你的
I'll check in on you first thing.
你马上就能回家了
You'll be home in no time.
他很有风度 是吧
Charming, isn't he? Hmm.
你知不知道有研究表明
Did you know a study showed
四分之三的医生考试做过弊
3/4 of doctors cheat on their exams?
他可能都分不清你的阑尾和阴♥道♥
He might not know your appendix from your vagina.
嘿 小伙子 动作快点
Hey, there, Gunga Din. Buck up.
看起来我们有些坏消息了
So, it looks like we got some bad news for a change.
堪萨斯州北部 斯托克维尔
Stockville, North Kansas,
一所高中的游泳队大部分成员
most of a high-school swim team
在更衣室里被撕碎
got mangled to death in their locker room.
警♥察♥的说法含混其词
Cop-talk on the wire's kind of garbled,
说像是动物袭击
sayin' it looks like some kind of wild-animal attack.
他们说攻击他们的动物
They're saying that whatever attacked them
有橄榄球中后卫那么壮
was about the size of a linebacker.
这是条线索 迪恩
It's a lead, Dean.
好吧 但如果你想参加这次捕猎
All right, but if you think you're going out on a hunt...
不 我知道的 我不去 但你得去
No, I know. I'm not, but you are.
听着 鲍比是信息中转站
Look, Bobby's running the hub.
我现在分不清现实和幻觉
I'm 5150'd,
就只剩你去把这事搞明白了
which leaves you to follow this thing up.
萨姆 你现在处于精神崩溃状态
Sam, you're in the middle of a psychotic break.
几个小时车程就到了 迪恩
It's a couple hours' drive, Dean,
而且可能是那利维坦怪物
and it could be a Leviathan thing.
不行 你以为我会把你一人留在这吗
No, if you think I'm leaving you here alone...
那我呢 你当我不存在吗
Hey, what am I, chopped brains on toast?
我看着这孩子 你去吧
I can eyeball the kid. Go.
把你的心思放到有用的活上
Work off some of these nerves on something useful.
行
Fine.
你这躯壳可真瘦小
You got yourself an awfully small body.
既瘦小
Too small.
又无知
She didn't know anything.
连柜台都够不着
Can't even see over the counter.
瞧我这副...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表