Well, this one...
埃德加
"Edgar"
埃德加是爆破小组的员工
Edgar worked on something called a demolitions crew.
看到东西被炸飞 他显然有种满足感
Watching things blow up is apparently very satisfying.
"安妮"知道婴儿从何而来
"Annie" knew where babies come from.
要我说 这很恶心
Disgusting, by the way.
我很饿
I'm hungry.
我们都饿
We all are.
对了 说起这个...
Yes, about that...
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起
Sorry?
他们活吞了游泳队
They ate the swim team.
如我所言 饥饿难耐
Like I said -- hungry.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
那你要我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do?
让他们老实点 我不管你用什么手段
Get them in line. I don't care how.
天呐 都上新闻头条了
For god's sake, it made the papers.
听着 老大 其实...
Look, the boss, honestly --
他只想知道这事处理好了
he just wants to hear it's taken care of.
那就赶紧把事办好
So take care of it quickly.
我不喜欢向他汇报坏消息
I don't like bringing him bad news.
听明白了吗
Are we clear?
事实上 我有个主意
Actually, I have an idea.
需要你帮忙
I could use your help.
小姑娘 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Little girl, can I help you?
你是性感医生吗
Are you a Dr. Sexy?
我是外科医生
Uh...I'm a surgeon.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈在哪呢
Where are your parents?
这是真的吗
Is it true?
外科医生可以肆无忌惮地对任何人开膛破肚
Surgeons can just cut into whatever body they want?
什么
What?
随意切取他们中意的器官
And remove whichever organs they please?
你究竟是从哪听来的
Where in the world did you hear --
我长大后要当一名外科医生
I want to be a surgeon when I grow up.
放开我
Let me go!
而且我现在就要长大
And I want to grow up now!
你好 我是伊恩·安德森特工
Hi. Special Agent Anderson, Ian.
让他进来吧
Yeah, okay.
我们驻点的警员出去买♥♥面包圈了
Our point cop's out on the doughnut.
我是法医 可以带你看下现场
Forensics. I can show you the layout.
请小心行走
And step lightly.
那边有一大堆限制级的恶心东西
We got a whole bunch of NC-17 shizznickle right over there.
好吧
Right.
该死
Damn it.
别出声 深呼吸
Shh! Just breathe deeply.
可我的手术定在明天
But my surgery isn't till tomorrow.
我是性感医生
I'm Dr. Sexy!
你的手术我说了算
Your surgery is when I say it is.
太不奇怪了
Not weird at all.
说
Yeah.
可以确定是那帮恶心的家伙干的
Well, we are positive for ick.
和小卡身上流出来的玩意儿一样
Same kind of stuff that came out of Cass.
而且游泳队有两个小孩依然下落不明
And, uh, two of the swim kids are missing.
他们偷了家里的一辆车
They stole one of their parents' cars.
我真的觉得威廉王子找对了姑娘
You know, I really think Prince William has found the right girl.
你说呢
What do you think?
你觉得这些
So, you think these, um,
利维坦也像夏娃一样
Leviathan things just jump into people,
会附身于人类
like Eve did?
我不知道 这说得通啊 不是吗
I don't know. It makes sense, right?
不管怎样 州警的监控录像
Anyway, uh, state troopers got surveillance cam
大概六小时前发现了那俩小孩
on the kids, about six hours old.
他们加油后朝达科他州边界的南部行驶
They're gassing up just south of the Dakota line,
我现在回你那儿
so I'm headed back your way.
我们再从鲍比家出发去追他们
We'll just track 'em from Bobby's.
好的 不错
Yeah. Sounds good.
你状态如何
How you doing?
还行
You know, uh, okay.
好的 坚持住 好吗
Okay. Well, hang in there, all right?
只是还行吗
Just okay?
哥们儿 我可是状态极佳
Man, I'm having a great day.
病房♥停用待修
米尔斯小姐 你下床做什么
Miss Mills, what are you doing out of bed?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
米尔斯小姐 你把我们吓了一大跳
Miss Mills, you gave us all a scare.
什么 不 我...
What? No, I...
你现在的病情
You can't be wandering
不可以那样四处走动
around the halls like that in your condition.
他把 他把
He took -- he took...
什么 谁
What? Who?
盖恩斯医生
Dr. Gaines?
米尔斯小姐 我们嘱咐过你别太勉强的
Miss Mills, we told you to take it easy, remember?
当然
Of course.
你那么四处走动是做什么呢
What in the world were you doing wandering the halls like that?
没事
Nothing.
缝合处有点儿痒
Um, my stitches were itching,
我只是想问问这是不是正常现象
and I just wanted to know if that was normal,
我肯定是昏倒了什么的
and I must have fainted or something.
我的伤口现在没事了
My stitches feel fine now.
米尔斯小姐你不能下床
Miss Mills, you can't get out of bed.
刚才那样的摔倒可能会撕裂缝合口呢
You could have ripped open your sutures with a fall like that.
可别让我再给你开刀
Don't make me go back in there.
好吗
Okay?
什么东西
What's that?
只是帮助你睡眠的药物
This is just something to help you sleep.
不 不用 我会睡得好的
No, that's okay. I'll sleep just fine.
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
我过会儿再来看你
I'll check on you later.
去死吧 魔鬼医生
You can kiss my ass, Dr. Monsterface.
天哪
Oh, god.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
如果这只是你可以任意掌控的梦境
Okay, if this is some dream and you got power over it,
为什么不结束它
why don't you just end it?
结束
End it?
你现在分不清孰真孰假
This -- you not knowing what's real,
神智一点点走向崩溃
the paint slowly peeling off your walls --
你想一想啊
Come on, man.
正是最有趣的时候 怎么可以结束
This is the sweet spot. Why would I end it?
地狱又没有线电视看
It's not like we got HBO in the pit.
只有你一个玩具
All I got is you,
看你在混乱中挣扎
floating over the coals
在绝望边缘寻找出路
with half a hope that you're gonna figure it all out.
只有一条出路 萨姆
There's only one way to figure it out, Sam.
完全由你掌控
It's up to you.
你再也无法承受的时候 就会结束
It ends when you can't take it anymore.
我想你擦枪或许就是做这个用处
I think maybe that's why we're cleaning our guns.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给我闭嘴
I said shut up!
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
你...
You, uh...
又有点小慌乱了吗
Havin' a little bag-lady moment, huh?
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道吗 我经历过
You know, after...
这么多事情
everything...
这么多年 什么艰难险阻都见过了
all these years, all that we've been through...
你之前战胜过他 孩子
You beat the devil before, kid.
这次不一样了
It's kind of different.
没什么不同
Not really.
这次你同样会有办法的
You'll get a handle on this, too.
你会的
You will.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表