迪克把我关在恶魔陷阱里了
Dick had me in a devil trap.
他又不是傻子
He's not an idiot.
他知道你们俩想干什么
He knows what you two are after.
他给了你什么好处
So what did he offer you?
一个公平交易
A fair deal.
让我给你们错误的血
In exchange for giving you the wrong blood...
是恶魔的血 但是不是我的呢
It's demon, but is it mine?
是我的
It's my blood.
货真价实
Real deal.
我们为什么要相信你
And why should we trust you?
好家伙 别信 不要相信任何人
Good God, don't. Never trust anyone.
这是我从上一个合作伙伴那里学到的教训
A lesson I learned from my last business partner.
好吧
All right.
把血给我们
Give us the blood.
没问题
Certainly.
对了 还有个赠品
Oh, bonus.
梅格 我会把你掏空 带你回家
Meg, I'm gonna scoop you up, take you home,
烤得你外焦里嫩的
and roast you till you're jerky.
但...时机未到
But not...yet.
暂时让小卡留着你
Cass can have you for now.
可笑的是 看来你死了他会很难过
Hilariously, it seems he'd be upset at losing you.
而这俩小子还得靠小卡拿下迪克
And the boys need Cass to get Dick.
不是吗 小卡
Don't they, Cass?
我...我不再战斗了
Oh, I -- I don't fight anymore.
得了吧
Come on.
考虑到你对手的特点
Given the particulars of your enemy,
很不幸 你至关重要
sadly, you're vital.
见鬼
Son of a bitch!
纯铁 该死
Pure iron. Damn it.
好吧 怪我
All right. My mistake.
-该走了 -不
- Let's go. - No!
你离我远点
You stay away from me.
让我回家吧
Will you please let me go home?
迪克·罗曼被评选为年度人物
我需要你
I need you.
不
No.
待您批阅的PPT放您桌上了 先生
PowerPoint presetation's on your dest for approval, sir.
很好
Great.
苏珊 我看起来很傻吗
Susan, do I look like a fool?
-您这身形不会的 - 很好
- Not in that particular body, no. - Good.
我和你说过谈合约的三条定律吗
Have I told you there are three rules to contract negotiation?
保持口气清新 立下字据为证
Bring breath mints, get it in writing,
做好被人出♥卖♥♥♥的后备计划
and have a plan for when they screw you.
去冰柜一趟
Go to the freezer.
-取那个手臂吗 -没错 手臂 真乖
- The arm? - Yep, the arm. That a girl.
坐下
Sit.
待着
Stay.
我是凯文
I'm Kevin.
波利
Polly.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
坐着
Sitting.
我想是吧
I guess.
你是先知吗
Are you a prophet?
这么说...
So...
我基本上得靠自己了
basically, I'm on my own, then.
有一点可以确定 我们只有一次机会
Well, one thing's for sure -- we only get one shot.
这玩意儿可无法重装
This thing don't reload.
你觉得克劳力会不会...
You think Crowley's, uh...
出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Double-crossing us?
对
Yeah.
你得弄明白他更想让谁死
You've got to figure who he wants dead more --
我们还是迪克
us or Dick.
那得看迪克给了他什么
Depends what Dick offered.
开始了
Here we go.
好的
Okay.
我们要...
Um, so do we, uh...
没有咒语可念 什么都没有
Uh, there's no magic words -- nothing.
你就倒血就是了
You just...just go.
那好吧
All right, then.
怎么没有雷电交加什么的
Where's all the thunder and lightning?
也许已经起作用了呢
Maybe it worked?
真是给力
Awesome.
这些不会令你们有任何不良反应的
So, none of this should cause you any ill effect.
我在诺曼底的一个小农场找到的小麦
I went to a little farm in Normandy for the wheat
还有生菜和西红柿
and the lettuce and tomato and --
我还对猪进行了全面检验以及深切慰问
and I thoroughly examined and comforted the pig
然后才宰了它做汉堡的
before I...slaughtered it for the ham.
给 你们需要补充能量
Here. You need your strength.
谢谢 小卡
Thanks, Cass.
小卡 为什么克劳力那么确定
Hey, Cass, why was Crowley so certain
你需要和我们一起来
that you need to come with us?
克劳力错了 我会在这儿等
Crowley's wrong. I'll be waiting right here.
请你们接受三明治 这是我们团结的见证
But please -- accept this sandwich as a gesture of solidarity.
早上好 先生
Morning, Sir.
代表们正在路上
Delegates are on their way.
很好
Perfect.
我们得在他们到来之前让一切就绪
We're gonna want everything in place before they get here.
你去把保安叫进来
Send in the security detail, would you?
你好 罗曼先生
Hello, Mr. Roman.
靓表啊
Nice watch.
换好衣服
Get dressed.
为什么他要你...
Why does he want you to...?
我吃素
I'm a vegan.
准备好了吗 波利
You ready, Polly?
看到你们都来了我非常高兴
Well, I'm pleased as Punch to see you all here.
我们上次共处一室 还是在那个天使的体内
Last time we were in one room, it was inside that angel.
你们作为主力成员 我要你们跟上
Now, as key players, I need you up to speed
项目各方面的进度
on every aspect of the program,
而不仅仅限于
not just the sudden influx
各小区突然涌现的那些美味听话的猎物
of happy, delicious stoners in your neighborhood.
尽情吃吧
Oh. Eat up.
这寿司可是新生孤儿做成的
The sushi's made of fresh orphan.
好的
All righty.
屠宰场
The slaughterhouses --
尖端高效而又人性化
cutting-edge, humane, efficient.
首厂将于下月投入使用
First one goes online next month.
人群控制方面有什么策略
What's the crowd-control strategy?
问得好
Glad you asked.
我们在911报♥警♥电♥话♥等关键执法部门
We've laid employees at key junctures of law enforcement,
插入了自己的人
starting with the 911 call.
大家觉得有人照顾着他们 就不会恐慌
Everyone feels taken care of, everyone stays calm.
收获之前 我们再加大剂量
We'll up the dose just before harvest time.
他们什么都感觉不到的
They won't feel a thing.
我们分地区进行
We're taking a regional approach.
在俄亥俄州进行测试
Ohio -- beta-testing.
在威斯康辛州加工
Wisconsin -- processing.
在佛罗里达州繁殖
Florida -- breeding program.
翻到第10页
If you'll flip to page 10,
你会发现我们正大肆买♥♥下生育诊所
you'll see we're having a ball buying fertility clinics.
真是好东西
Real juicy stuff.
你怎么跑出笼子了 小耗子
Why are you out of your cage, mouse?
但现在我想和你们谈谈
But now I want to talk to you
一件让我激动不已的喜事
about something I'm really excited about.
各位
Everyone...
这位是波利
Meet Polly.
你收到图像了吗
You got it yet?
好了
Here we go.
不管你现在身在何处 多谢 查理
Thank you, Charlie, wherever you are.
看到你了 迪克
Got you, Dick.
这是二层的监控录像
Yeah, that's, uh, the second floor,
接下来是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表