Yes.
也许是因为我在乎的一个人
Maybe because somebody I cared about
刚被爆头而死
just got shot in the head.
这事就是徒劳一场
And this is like shoving a rock up a hill.
还有 去死吧
And -- screw you.
我不请自说地给你个建议 放弃吧
Here's my advice you didn't ask for -- quit.
什么
What?!
你想继续下去吗
You want to keep going?
我想迪克·罗曼去死
I want Dick Roman on a spit.
但你这幅德行 肯定先把自己累死
But you're gonna drive yourself into the ground first.
真是好主意
Good plan.
我不会放弃的
I'm not gonna quit.
绝不可能
It's not even an option.
我不会抛下我弟弟不管
I'm not gonna walk out on my brother.
那好吧 那就像我一样做
Okay, then, fine. Do what I did.
什么 藏头露尾吗
What? Go native?
囤积C型口粮
Stock up on C-Rations?
美国陆军战斗部队的一种听装日用口粮
错 小可爱
No, cupcake.
我指的是我26岁那年
What I did when I was 26
回家发现我妻子和两个孩子
and came home to find my wife and two kids
被人开膛破肚之后做的事
gutted on the floor.
强迫自己到周末的时候就要打起精神来
Decide to be fine till the end of the week.
只要活着就要保持微笑
Make yourself smile because you're alive
这就是你该做的
and that's your job.
下一周继续如此
Then do it again the next week.
我要假装若无其事
So fake it?
我管这叫职业素养
I call it being professional.
要么面带微笑 好好干
Do it right, with a smile,
要么直接退出
or don't do it.
迪恩
Dean, hey.
我觉得这个人在猎杀一个嗜血鬼
So I think this guy was hunting a Vetala.
爸爸以前干掉过一个
Dad took one down back in the day.
不不不 萨姆 这可不对
No, no, no. Sam, that's not right.
怎么了
What's the guff?
他写到他们属于离群索居型的
...says they're maladjusted loner types --
喜欢把人打晕 拖回去 慢慢享用
like to knock a guy out, drag him home --
萨姆
Sam.
不是 你是谁
No. Who's this?
你又是谁
Who's this?
萨姆叮嘱我
Sam told me to call
如果他没音讯的话就打电♥话♥给你
if I didn't hear anything back from him.
你的耳鸣
That ringing in your ears --
是毒液造成的
It's from the venom.
毒液
Venom?
是的
Yeah.
他们给你注射了某种迷♥药♥
They hit you with some kind of knockout juice.
你看起来挺冷静的
You seem to be handling this pretty well.
是啊
Yeah. Well, um...
我是来找你的
I was out there looking for you.
你是李·钱伯斯
Lee Chambers?
我是鲍比·辛格的朋友
I'm a friend of Nobby Singer's.
克里希给我打了电♥话♥
Krissy called.
她 她没事
She -- she's fine.
她 她只是很担心你
She is. She's just worried about you.
我们如何逃离这里
So how do we get out of here?
它们很快就会回来
They'll be back pretty quick here.
只有两个吗
Just the two of them?
是的 一对儿搭档
Yeah, they're a tag team.
一个把你迷昏
One of them knocks you out.
另一个把你的卡车 轿车或是什么的
The other one dumps your rig or your ride or whatever
丢在几英里外的路上
miles down the road.
它们这一套玩得很溜
It's a pretty nice system they got.
它们吸你的血
They've been draining you.
是的
Yeah.
吸个三四次 你就血尽人亡了
They tap you three, four times, you're dead.
让我告诉你
And let me tell you
你看不见
You can't see...
走不动
You can't walk.
我以为它们当场就会杀死我
I thought they'd kill me right off,
但它们无需这样做
but they don't have to.
他们根本不必担心
They got nothing to worry about.
它们吸了你几次血
How many times they fed on you?
三次
Three.
萨姆告诉你他要去哪里了吗
Did Sam tell you where he was going?
我也想弄清楚
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
他检查了我爸爸的房♥间
Uh...he checked my dad's room.
-那里吗 -是的
- There? - Yeah.
我现在没那个闲工夫安慰你 所以
Look, I really don't have time to hold your hand here, so --
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你到客厅去等着吧
I'm saying go wait in the living room.
你♥爸♥爸也许不是每一件事
Your dad may not want you to know
都想让你知道的
every single thing about him.
东西在哪
Where is it?
你是指我爸爸干的活儿的全部信息吗
You mean everything about the job my dad was working?
萨姆说你不知道的
Sam said you didn't know.
萨姆貌似很能干 于是我想 无所谓
Sam seemed competent, so I figured, fine --
我就按我爸爸一直说的那样做
I'll do what my dad always tells me to.
"做个普通的孩子 什么都别说
"Be a regular kid, don't say anything,
远离危险
stay out of the line of fire.
让大人去操心"
Let the adults work it out."
这条路算是行不通了
So much for that.
好吧
All right.
把东西给我
Hand it over.
行吗 我这个星期已经够烦的了
Okay? I have had a long, long week.
好吧 我懂了 你是个坚强的孩子
All right, I get it. You're a tough kid.
不过我是想把萨姆和你♥爸♥爸带回来
But I'm trying to get Sam and your dad back.
我爸爸离开了 没有回来
My dad left, and he didn't come back.
萨姆离开了 也没有回来
Sam left, and he didn't come back.
我把那些信息给你 你也会离开 不再回来
I give you the info, you leave, you don't come back.
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不不 才不要
N-no. No. Hell, no.
我要一起去
I'm coming!
否则你也别去了
Or you're not going.
现在把东西给我
Now hand it over.
给不了
I can't.
我都烧了
I burned it.
你什么了
You what?
不过算你走运 我烧之前都背了下来
But lucky for you, I memorized it all first.
我有个问题
Hey, I have a question.
好吧 规矩是这样的
All right, here's the deal.
我是个很幽默的人
I'm a fun guy.
我其实真的酷毙了
I'm actually awesome. Okay?
但现在 我没那种心情
But right now, I'm not in the mood.
我正考虑着正经事呢
I'm neck deep in some serious crap,
如果不是情况紧急
and if this wasn't an emergency,
我会把你扔到最近的商场去
I would drop your ass off at the nearest mall.
什么正经事
What serious crap?
报仇雪恨 行了吗
Revenge crap, all right?
现在给我闭嘴
Now shut up.
吃块饼干什么的
Eat a cookie or something.
可有件事讲不通
One thing doesn't make sense, though.
我爸爸是个很棒的猎人
My dad's a pretty great hunter,
你弟弟也壮得跟辆车似的 那么
and your brother's the size of a car, so...
那东西到底是怎么抓到他们俩的
so how'd this thing get 'em both?
嗜血鬼通常都是成对猎食的
Vetalas usually hunt in pairs.
萨姆和你♥爸♥爸都以为
Sam and your dad both assumed
只有一个嗜血鬼独自猎食
it was one thing hunting solo.
他们怎么会这么想
Why'd they think that?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表