Sending you all the flagged dig files now.
查理 你真是个天才
Charlie, you are a genius!
我知道 真没办法
I know. It's a problem.
见鬼
Damn it.
好啊 皮特
Hey, Pete!
看来我们都急着交差
Guess we're both on deadline, huh?
进展如何
How's it going?
很好啊
Good, good.
过几个小时我就能把完整的进程报告给你了
I'll give you a full progress report in a few hours.
很好
Great.
别迟了 懂吗
Hit that deadline, right?
要什么就告诉我
Well, holler if you need anything.
你们还在吗
Hey, guys, you still there?
发生什么了
Yeah. What the hell was that?
我的经理过来了 他是怪物
Oh, just my manager, the monster.
快走
Leave.
不行 我得装成没事人
I can't. I got to act normal.
我告诉他我在工作 传完文件再说吧
I told him I was working. Let's just finish this.
你们看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
看起来迪克几天前停手不挖了
It looks like Dick stopped digging days ago.
为什么
Why?
因为他找到了他要的东西
Guess he found what he was looking for.
-你能查查吗 -早开始了
- Can you check? - Way ahead of you.
我在看出行记录和花费
Looking at travel reports, expenses...
有了
Here we go.
上周从伊朗发来一个手提箱
Something in his suitcase left Iran last week.
过去三天一直用装甲车和私人飞机运送
Spent the last 72 hours in armored cars and private planes.
不管这是什么 今晚迪克就去收♥货♥了
Whatever it is, it's coming here for Dick tonight.
那这是什么鬼东西
So, w-what the hell is it?
不知道 但他很迫切想拿到它
I don't know. Whatever it is, he wants it bad,
那我们就要拿到它 没得说
which means we got to grab it, end of story.
飞机会在附近私人机场降落
Well, it's landing at a private airport near here --
见鬼 就是现在
Crap -- right about now.
他差人去拿了
A courier's set to pick it up.
确切的降落时间是多少
What's the exact landing time?
42分钟后 你们来得及吗
42 minutes. Can you make it?
尽量吧
We can try.
好了 查理 还有件事
Uh, all right, Charlie, one more favor,
做完赶快出来
and then get the hell out of there.
太棒了
Outstanding.
你一拿到箱子就会给我电♥话♥吧
And you'll call as soon as the package is in hand?
当然 我在等了
Absolutely. I'm here waiting.
事实上 我还能去吃点零食
In fact, I've got time for a light snack.
你好 查理
Hey, Charlie.
我正想找你
I was hoping I'd find you here.
-抱歉 -小心点
- Sorry. - Watch it.
现在怎么办
So now what?
我找这个已经找了很久很久了
I've been looking for this for a very, very long time.
这会是谁干的呢
Now, who could have done that?
他差人去拿了
A courier's set to pick it up.
两小时前
-确切的降落时间是多少 -42分钟后
- What's the exact landing time? - 42 minutes.
-你们来得及吗 -尽量吧
- Can you make it? - We can try.
好了 查理 还有件事
Uh, all right, Charlie, one more favor,
做完赶快出来
and then get the hell out of there.
-你需要什么 -拖延的时间
- What do you need? - More time.
那就让我争取更多的时间
Then let's get you some.
紧急货物延迟
旅行部在给迪克发邮件
Travel department's e-mailing Dick.
手提箱还在路上
Suitcase still en route,
但是受天气影响 会晚到三十分钟
but diverted by weather and will be 30 minutes late.
我把关于你们的内容从硬盘里清除
I'll finish mopping you guys off the drive
然后就闪人
and get the hell out of dodge.
安全后打给我们
Call us when you're clear.
到了边境给你们发短♥信♥ 兄弟
Text you from the border, bro.
-抱歉 -小心点
- Sorry. - Watch it.
小心点
Watch it.
你好 查理
Hey, Charlie.
我正想找你
I was hoping I'd find you here.
你好 罗曼先生
Um, hey, Mr. Roman.
别这么生疏 喊我迪克
Please. Dick.
皮特 我们没事
Pete, we're good here.
你去吃点东西吧
Why don't you go grab a bite?
给我看看你找到了什么
Show me what you found.
现在怎么办
So now what?
看看我们拿到了什么
See what we've won.
我们...是不是就偷了一大块红黏土
Did we just...steal a-a hunk of red clay?
问得好
That's a good question.
我们先逃出几千里再想这个问题吧
Why don't we answer that a few thousand miles away from here, though?
查理在哪呢
Where is Charlie?
没什么和我公♥司♥有关的内容吗
So there's nothing about my company?
那萨姆或是迪恩呢
How about a Sam or a Dean?
对不起 你说谁
I'm sorry, who?
萨姆和迪恩 温彻斯特两兄弟
Sam and Dean winchester.
查查看 好吗
Give it a little peek, would you?
迪克·罗曼
Dick Roman.
冷静 姑娘就在这
Come on. The girl's right there.
考虑考虑她
Worry about her.
是我感觉有问题 还是这里温度骤降了十度
Is it me, or did it just drop 10 degrees in here?
是有点冷飕飕的
It's a bit nippy, yeah.
我会让维修部门检修空调
I'll have maintenance check the A.C.
我不能让你冻着了 对吧
I can't have you cold, now, can I?
你这个可悲的...
You miserable...
该死的 鲍比 别激动
Damn it, Bobby, come on.
无匹配对象
没有关于温彻斯特兄弟的内容
Nothing about those Winchesters.
如果硬盘上的东西被删除了
If items were deleted from the drive,
你能看出来吗
would you be able to tell?
如果删得好就看不出来
Not if they were deleted properly.
他们很狡猾
Well, they're crafty.
把所有数据发给我
Have all the data sent to me.
没问题
Of course.
说真的 你怎么做到的
So, really, how did you do it?
做什么
Uh, do what?
你攻下了不破之坚
You broke the unbreakable.
你是怎么想的
What's the thought process?
跟我说说 不许说行话
Walk me through it, and ix-nay the jargon.
没什么是不可攻破的 真的
Um...nothing's unbreakable, really.
滴水石穿 没什么是安全的
Nothing's safe if you poke at it long enough.
没什么是安全的 我喜欢
Nothing's safe. I like that.
但你这是答非所问啊 查理
But that isn't what I'm asking, Charlie.
你的灵气 是万里挑一的
Your spark -- it's one in a million.
相信我 人一旦有了灵气
Believe me, but when you got it,
能发明枪 iPad和病毒
you invent guns and iPads and viruses,
能变得相当聪明
and, holy crap, you can be crafty.
查理 这到底是什么
What is that, Charlie?
我可以把你脑子里的东西都喂给别人
'Cause I can feed every fact in your brain to someone else,
他们还是不能像你这样
they still wouldn't be able to be you.
我大概是无法复♥制♥的
I guess you can't clone me.
这可真让我生气呢
Don't think that doesn't piss me off.
是我
Yes.
好极了 带到我办公室来
Fantastic. Bring it up to my office.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
我们可能有发现
I think we're on to something here.
待在这里 我马上就回来
Stay here, will you? I'll be back in two shakes.
看来还真没什么是安全的
Nothing is safe, apparently.
立刻封锁大楼
Lock the building down now.
别跑啊 查理
Hold on there, Charlie.
迪恩 他也是怪物
Dean, he's one of them!
这样就说得通了
That would explain it.
孩子 你跟错人了
You're hanging with the wrong crowd, kiddo.
别急啊 迪克
Not so fast, Dick.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表