凶鬼恶灵 第七季 第十六集
忆往昔
这些盒子被施了咒
These are curse boxes.
它们封印着邪恶的魔法 对吗
They're supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right?
-就像潘多拉宝盒 -对
- Kind of like the Pandora deal? - Yeah.
这些是用来装受诅咒的物件的
They're built to contain the power of the cursed object.
萨姆 弗兰克正在破解
Sam, Frank's been working on the numbers
鲍比用最后一口气写下的数字
that Bobby spent his last breath on.
是坐标
It's coordinates.
指向哪里
To what?
威斯康星州的一片野地
A field in Wisconsin,
刚刚被威廉公♥司♥收♥购♥
recently purchased by Willman, inc.,
而这家公♥司♥正是...
a subsidiary of...
如果你要赢 你就得是佼佼者[鲨鱼]
If you want to win, then you got to be the shark.
而大鱼吃小鱼
And a shark's got to eat.
理查德·罗曼企业旗下的子公♥司♥
...Richard Roman enterprises.
他们正准备建个什么东西
They're getting ready to build something.
-要建什么 -问得好 建什么
- Build what? - Exactly. What?
我就是个绝世怪物 但我能控制得了
I'm a grade-A freak, but I'm managing it.
现在绝对有什么不同了 不是吗
Something's definitely different now, isn't it?
-你让我进去了 -闭嘴
- You let me in. - Shut up.
他对我说"闭嘴"了
He said "Shut up" to me.
现在你以为还能用你小小的伎俩
So you think you can use your little tricks
再这么赶走我吗 不行了
to banish me again, like that? No.
我确信我搞定你了 铺友
I do believe I've got you, bunk buddy.
现今
伊琳娜又没来
No Irina again.
她名气太大 我们不配和她一起练习
Guess she's too famous for us.
不是 她只是...
No, she just...
"香"独自练习
"vants" to be alone.
伊琳娜 现在练功有点晚吧
Irina. A little late for practice, no?
永远不会太晚
Never too late.
熟能生巧嘛
Practice makes perfect...
前提是你得有那天赋
if you have the talent.
迪克在资助一个考古发掘项目吗
So, Dick's funding an archaeological dig?
旧的不去 新的不来
除非迪克是想把自己的尸体挖出来
Well, unless Dick's actually digging himself,
我真不知道这消息对我有啥用 弗兰克
I'm not sure I know what to do with that, Frank.
还有他在沙特阿♥拉♥伯的工厂
or the factory in Saudi Arabia,
和雅加达的渔场
or the fishery in Jakarta.
这些都没啥用啊 弗兰克
None of this is helping, Frank.
从西方世界到东南亚是多大的范围啊
Explain how Western to Southeast Asia is too wide a net.
你知道吗 我本可待在特罗姆瑟的
You know, I could be in Tromso right now.
特罗姆瑟就没有利维坦活动
Zero Leviathan activity in Tromso.
特罗姆瑟在哪
Where the hell is Tromso?
在挪威 你这蠢蛋
Norway, you moron.
顺便说一下
By the way,
参见本季第二集
他们在比尤特又开了一家比格森连锁店
they opened another Biggerson in Butte.
知道了 但我们不在蒙塔纳州
Yeah, well, we're not in Montana.
真不容易 你知道比尤特在哪 真欣慰
Oh, you know where butte is. That's encouraging.
那么你们在哪呢
So, where are you?
-我们在俄勒冈呢 -不是吧
- We're in Oregon. - No.
我在俄勒冈什么都没查到
I got nothing in Oregon.
威斯康星啊 弗兰克
Wisconsin, Frank.
那怎么了
What about it?
那些坐标啊 鲍比给在咱们的坐标
The coordinates -- Bobby's coordinates.
鲍比
Bobby...
想起来了
Oh! Right.
对 没啥东西 没动静
Yeah, no. I got nothing. I got no activity.
那就再查查
Well, work on it.
你啥时候成我老大了
Hey. When did you become the boss of me?
你要是看不上我♥干♥的活
You don't like what I'm doing,
你就给我去死吧
you can stick it right up your Montana.
好了 好了 有话好好说 弗兰克
All right, all right, all right. Take it easy, Frank.
对 还有件事
Oh, and another thing --
弗兰克 喂
Frank? Hello?
弗兰...
Fr--
这个疯老头
He's a crazy son of a bitch.
是说弗兰克吗
Frank?
向一个暴躁的疑心病求助
You know, having a cranky total paranoid as your go-to guy.
真是...
That's -- it's...
我都不知道该咋说了
I don't know what it is.
你这是干吗 要打破喝咖啡的
What, are you going for, like, the Guinness record
吉尼斯纪录吗
of caffeine consumption?
这是你今早第五杯了吧
That's like your fifth this morning.
每当我一闭眼
Yeah, well, every time I close my eyes,
路西法就冲我大喊大叫
Lucifer is yelling into my head.
就好像我放他进来一次
It's like I let him in once,
就再也无法摆脱
now I can't get rid of him.
你知道他并不是真的...
You know he's not actually...
对 对 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, no. I know.
这话跟我脑袋里的音量控制开关说吧
Uh, try telling that to the volume control inside my brain.
你没再试试掐伤口那招
Well, did you try the hand thing?
试了
Yeah.
反正我现在清醒 看看这个
Anyway, long as I'm awake, check it out.
报道说是嗑药了 但你看看言外之意
They're saying drugs, but read between the lines.
她好像自己把自己的脚跳掉了
Sounds like she danced her own feet off.
有可能是咱们的事
Might be our kind of thing.
舞者们
Dancers.
这帮穿着舞蹈鞋踮着脚的疯子
They are toe shoes full of crazy.
你...你怎么会有了解呢
You -- and you would know this how?
我看过《黑天鹅》
I saw "Black Swan",
看了两回呢
twice.
激♥情♥四射的女同表演
Hot tutu-on-tutu action?
行了吧 萨姆 你什么毛病啊
Come on, Sam. What's wrong with you?
你可真有深度啊...
The depths of your...
这就在波特兰 几小时车程
Anyway, it's in Portland, a couple hours away.
你说呢
What do you think?
好 舞者嘛 何乐不为
Yeah, dancers. Why not?
说不定你在路上还能睡一觉呢
Maybe you'll get some sleep on the way.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
跟平常一样 没电磁干扰
So, the usual -- no EMF,
没硫磺 没有巫蛊的东西
no sulfur, no hex junk.
如果这趟见不到几个舞者
If there's no more dancers to interview on this trip,
那就白跑了
it could be a bust,
但我听说波特兰的咖啡不错
although I hear they have good coffee in Portland.
伙计 那是西雅图
Dude, that's Seattle.
咱们还是先干正事吧
Oh, let's just get the drill over with.
什么事
Yeah?
我们想看看伊琳娜·考甘赞
Uh, we'd like to see the crime-scene photos
死亡现场的照片
from the Irina Koganzon case, please.
你们是...
And you would be...
等一会
Give me a minute.
不急
Take your time.
亲爱的 你可不能碰这些
No, you can't touch those, honey.
这是爸爸工作用的东西
Those are for daddy's work.
爸爸
Daddy...
我想上厕所
I have to go pee.
亲爱的 你知道厕所在哪的
Sweetie, you know where the little girls' room is.
对 我看也挺奇怪的
Yeah, I'd call that weird.
你好
Hey, there. How you doing?
好吧 你们想干吗
Okay. What can I do for you fellas?
我们要看芭蕾舞蹈演员
Well, we need to see the shoes
死时候穿的那双鞋
that were involved in the ballet dancer's death.
没想到联调局会管这案子
Didn't figure that would be an FBI deal.
但好吧 马上拿来
But sure. Yeah, right here.
见鬼 翠西
Damn it, Tracy.
谁是翠西
Who's Tracy?
我女儿
My daughter.
她超爱芭蕾
She loves ballet.
快把那鞋脱掉
Hey, take those shoes off.
迪恩 快拿鞋
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表