好吧 够了 出来吧
All right, enough! Show yourself.
像真正的怪物那样干一架吧
Let's do this like real monsters.
再来一次啊 真痒痒
You got to do that again. That tickled.
迪恩 快走 快走
Dean, come on. Come on!
查理 跟我们说话 你还好吗
Charlie, talk to us. You okay?
不好
No.
你们为什么没杀死他
Why didn't you kill him?
因为我们现在还杀不了他
'Cause we can't yet.
但我们一定会杀了他
But we will.
杀大Boss总得用特别武器
The really evil ones always need a special sword.
好吧 我现在要晕了
Oh, okay. I'm gonna pass out now.
因为他们拿去了
Because they have it!
在他们弄明白是怎么回事之前拿回来
Now get it back, before they figure the damn thing out!
求你了先生 别逼我自噬
Please, sir, d-don't bid me.
自噬
Bid you?!
我♥干♥嘛要浪费一顿美餐
Why would I waste a perfectly good meal?
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. - Thanks.
对了 我把那个破瓶子扔在后座了
I left your dumb flask on the backseat, by the way.
最差劲的幸运符了
Worst good-luck charm ever.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个 我们对你的感激之情无以言表
So listen, um, we can't thank you enough.
其实你们可以表
Actually, you can.
永远不要再找我了 行吗
Never contact me again, like, ever. Deal?
行
Deal.
低调点 懂吗
Keep your head down out there, okay?
我又不是第一次销声匿迹
This ain't the first time I've disappeared.
你以为我真名就是查理·布兰博利
You think my name is really Charlie Bradbury?
拜托
Please.
拯救世界的人 祝你们好运
So, good luck saving the world.
再见啦 贱♥人♥们
Peace out, bitches.
她有点像我永远也不想要的妹妹
She's kind of like the little sister I never wanted.
我们得谈谈
We got to talk.
你是说趁现在没有鬼在旁边吗
Well, you mean before we get back to the car and the flask?
对
Exactly.
在大厅里到底发生了什么 迪恩
So, what the hell happened back in the lobby, Dean?
伙计 如果我有机会
Man, if I had a free shot,
也会痛扁迪克一顿
I'd have bitch-slapped the hell out of Dick.
我知道 但是 查理手臂受伤了
Yeah, but, I mean, Charlie got her freaking arm broken.
他不是故意的
He didn't mean to do it.
对啊
Exactly.
他失控了 不是因为迪克
He's not in control, not about Dick.
怨魂就是这个样子
That was vengeful-spirit crap.
我知道 但他还是鲍比
I know. But it's still Bobby.
但是如果他真的走到这一步 他就不再是他了
But if he really goes there, he won't be anymore,
我们也不能把他拉回来了
and then we won't be able to pull him back.
那我们要怎么办呢
And then what are we supposed to do?
我懂
I know.
我们先搞清楚偷来的是什么
Look, let's just figure out what that thing we stole is,
然后再去想怎么处理鲍比的事
and then we'll figure out what the hell to do with Bobby.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表