比如说哪里不正常
like -- like fritzing?
不 其实正好相反
No, actually, it was just the opposite.
他说感觉到前所未有的强大
He said he never felt stronger.
我就是担心这样
That's what I was afraid of.
他越是强大
The stronger he gets,
就越是有可能完全变成怨魂
the closer he comes to going full vengeful spirit.
这是事实
That's reality.
我们要商量一下怎么对付他
We need to talk about what we're going to do with him.
-对付他 -是
- Do with him? - Yeah.
三个星期前 你还在说要跟他共处
Three weeks ago, you were talking how this could work.
现在就想让他安乐死了
And now you want to go Kevorkian on his ass?
毕竟传说中还没有与人为善的
I'm just saying that the lore doesn't have a single real-life example
幽灵的先例
of casper the friendly ghost.
基本都是恶作剧鬼 直到猎人过来...
It's all basically poltergeists until a hunter comes along...
传说是个屁
Yeah, well, the lore sucks.
那可是纯怨念啊 迪恩
I'm talking pure hatred, Dean.
没有人性
No humanity.
我是说 他可能杀人 附体
I mean, he could...kill...possess people.
鲍比可以把这栋楼都烧个精光
I mean, Bobby could burn this friggin' building down.
要是他做了出格的事...
Look, if he goes off the rails
怎么
What?
看那边的家伙
Check out that guy over there.
觉不觉得有点奇怪
He seem a little out of it to you?
我不知道 也许吧
I-I don't know. Maybe.
这边的美食大妈呢
What about Paula Deen over here?
是啊 他们看起来好像...
Yeah, they -- they look like...
像吃火鸭鸡三明治的人
...like those turducken people.
开始了
It's starting.
是玉米糖浆的作用
It's the corn syrup.
店里所有的东西都加了它
Everything in the store is laced with it.
所有的
Everything?
哥们 我都快休克了 知道吗
Hey, man, I'm gonna go into toxic shock, okay?
我需要路上吃的东西
I-I...I need my road food.
那就正中罗曼的下怀了
That's what Roman is banking on.
这上面写的是"天然" 那就没问题了吧
This one says "natural." t-that means it's safe. Right?
我不想打击你
I hate to break it to you,
不过玉米糖浆说白了也是天然的
but corn syrup is natural, technically.
好吧 那我们到底吃什么
Well, then what the hell are we supposed to eat?
太黑了 看不到里面
It's totally dark. I can't see inside.
是不是等到天亮再说
Well, should we wait for daylight?
绝对不行 我们不能等
Hell no, we're not waiting.
我去瞧瞧
I'll scout it.
看有没有必要带重武器进去
See if we need to bring in the big guns.
这不好吧 鲍比
I don't know. look, Bobby...
好了
Okay.
安全
Place is clear.
但是有些值得一瞧的东西
But there's something you're gonna want to see.
小心点
Careful.
电池酸液也能杀吸血鬼吗
You know a way to kill vamps with battery acid?
我只知道砍头
Only way I know is beheading.
肯定有什么东西能杀掉他们
Well, something didn't agree with them.
看看那面墙
Check out that wall.
你看是不是有些蹊跷
Something seem weird to you?
看看能不能找到开关或者操控杆之类的东西
Yeah, see if you can find a switch or a lever or something.
用不着
Don't need one.
迪恩 把刀收了
Dean. Machete.
我们不会伤害你的
Look. we're not gonna hurt you.
看 没尖牙
Okay? No fangs.
看见没
See?
我们只想聊聊
We just want to talk.
我八岁的时候
I was 8.
妈妈把我留在游戏场 去商店买♥♥东西
My mom left me at the playground while she ran to the store.
一个男人走过来
A man approached me
说我是那儿最可爱的女孩
and said I was the prettiest girl there.
之后我就和...
And I've been living with these...
这些东西住在一起
things...ever since.
直到现在
At least until now.
你知道为什么抓你吗
Do you have any idea why?
我是他的"珍馐"
I'm one of his special girls.
其他人负责看好我
All the others, it was their job
时刻准备着迎接始祖的到来
to make sure I was ready for the Alpha, whenever he came.
把我洗干净
Wash me...
每天给我打营养液
Give me my IV bags every day.
我只摄入那个
It's my only food.
这样我的血才纯净
So my blood's pure.
他们这样对你多久了 有十二年吗
They've been doing this for, what, 12 years?
处♥女♥最美味了
Virgins are a delicacy.
他身边总有一个
He always has at least one of us on hand.
别担心
Well, don't worry, okay?
我们会把你送回你妈妈身边
We're gonna get you back to your mother.
你们认为她还会记得我吗
Think she remembers me?
她当然记得
Of course she does.
你不记得她了吗
Don't you remember her?
这些...
These, uh...
这些人 他们是你朋友吗
These guys -- they, uh, friends of yours?
始祖来的时候他们负责照顾他
They take care of the Alpha when he's here,
不过他们死了
or did.
发生了什么事
What happened to them?
一周前 他们出去捕猎回来 说这次很容易
A week ago, they came back from what they said was an easy hunt.
抓到了三个人类
Three humans just came,
他们都没怎么反抗
didn't put up any fight.
当吸血鬼开始进食时
But when they started on them,
他们都痛苦地尖叫
the vampires screamed in pain.
那几个吸过血的立即就死了
The ones who ate died immediately.
那些没吸的呢
And the ones who didn't?
只有一个
There was only one.
当他看到这种情况时 他就只吸动物了
When he saw what happened, he moved to animals.
他这会就出去捕猎了
He's out hunting as we speak.
从没听说吸血鬼对人类过敏
Never heard of vamps being allergic to humans before.
你说会不会是玉米糖浆引起的
You think maybe it's the corn syrup?
我是说 想想看
I mean, think about it.
加油站的那些人都像吸了毒
The gas n' sip was lousy with stoners.
任人宰割
All ripe for the picking.
她倒是说那次捕猎很容易
She did say it was an easy hunt.
你知道现在始祖在什么地方吗
Do you know where the alpha is now?
我不知道 但可能
I don't know. Maybe,
当情况不妙时 他会去一个地方
he has a place he goes when something's wrong.
他说那是他的别苑
He calls it his retreat.
那是什么东西
What is that?
那是萨姆的混♥蛋♥跟踪器
That's, uh, that's Sam's douche tracker.
能帮我们找到始祖
Helps us find the Alpha.
我们只需要地址
All we need's an address.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我记得一些事可能能帮上忙
But I remember things that maybe can help.
好吧 你就尽力而为吧
That's okay. Just do the best you can.
你终于回来了
Finally.
我杂♥志♥都翻完了
I'd run out of magazines.
问个问题 你老大在哪
Quick question. Where's your boss?
我再问一次
Let's try that again.
-他在哪 -下地狱吧
- Where is he? - Go to hell.
不用了 我住的地方比那儿差远了
No. My neighborhood is worse than that.
蒙大纳州米苏拉市
Missoula, Montana.
有这么难吗
Was that so hard?
我熬不住了 伙计
I can't do this, man.
我不能像个兔子似的活着
I can't live on rabbit food.
我是个战士
I'm -- I'm a warrior.
迪恩 你会没事的
Dean, you'll be fine.
这可说不定啊
You don't know that.
下一步该干什么
So what's next on the list?
如果我们要突袭一个始祖
Well, if we're bum-rushing the Alpha,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表