Oh, that is just gonna ruin the leather.
你没事吧
Are you feeling okay?
我感觉很好啊
Yeah, I feel great.
杰拉德·勃劳德
Gerald Browder,
本镇居民 身高5尺9寸 褐发蓝眼
Uh, lived here in town, 5'9", brown hair and blue eyes...
235磅
235 pounds.
很显然 他减掉了一点赘肉
Well, apparently, he's lost a little pudge.
可能是腹腔带的副作用
Maybe it's a-a lap-band side effect.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
我想我们最好把杰拉德解剖开一探究竟
I think we better have a look under Gerald's hood.
天啊
God!
它的脏器全泡在这东西里
Its organs are swimming in the stuff.
你们饿不饿
You guys getting hungry?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
那是什么
What's that?
他的胃
His stomach.
作为一个在节食的人
For a guy on a diet,
杰里倒是没少吃啊
Gerry here packed it in pretty good.
那是人肉啊
That's human right there.
那是里克新鲜的肉
That's fresh Rick.
让我再看看
Let's see.
还有...
Plus...
松塔吗
pine cone?
还有一条没拆封的口香糖
Pack of gum in the wrapper.
这个...这个时间长些
That's -- that's older.
也许是护林人菲尔或是那个宿营者
Maybe like a -- maybe Ranger Phil or the camper.
那是什么
What's that?
看起来像...
Looks like a --
对 这是一个猫头
Yeah, that's a -- that's a cat's head.
吃一两个宿营者是一回事
A glamper or two is one thing,
但肯定是饿得不行了才会吃一个猫头
but you got to be damn hungry to eat a cat's head.
看看这啊
Well, look it here.
奥兹医生有一个电视节目
他在节目上回答健康问题
我不是奥兹医生 但...
I'm no Dr. Oz, but...
我想这是他的肾上腺
I think that's his adrenal glands.
好的 然后呢
Okay. And?
应该是跟旅馆肥皂一样大啊
Meant to be the size of hotel bar soap...
而且是亮橘色
and bright orange.
好吧 这似乎能解释他巨大的力量
All right, that might help explain the strength.
但不管它是什么 总之不是泽西魔
Um, but whatever this thing is, it's not the Jersey Devil,
但它肯定也不再是杰拉德·勃劳德
but it sure as hell ain't Gerald Browder anymore.
好了 伙计们 说真的
Okay, guys, seriously.
可以吃晚饭了吗
It's time for dinner?
杰拉德·勃劳德 35岁 个体户
Gerald Browder, 35, self-employed,
空调修理工
air-conditioning repairman,
是第三个失踪人员
missing person number three,
八天前失踪
disappeared eight days ago.
这倒是能解释是什么东西
Well, that explains all the people
在这八天里吃了那些人
who got eaten in the last eight days.
对
Yeah.
但问题是 他是怎么了
Question is, what happened to him?
迪恩
Dean.
你怎么想的
Uh, so, what do you think?
我不操这个的心
I'm not that worried about it.
什么意思
Excuse me?
挺奇怪的 是吧
That's funny, right?
我真♥他♥妈♥的不在乎
I could give two shakes of a rat's ass.
这么说对吗
Is that right?
他妈不在乎还是他不在乎
Do rats shake their ass, or is it something else?
把这个给我
Give me that.
为什么啊
Whoa, whoa! Why?!
这鬼三明治里放的什么鬼鸡肉啊
There's some funky chicken in the TDK slammer, ain't there?
对
Yeah.
这太傻了
This is stupid.
这不是我三明治惹的祸
My sandwich didn't do anything.
我不知道你们认为你们能找到什么
I don't know what you think you're gonna find.
你有点不正常啊 迪恩
There's something wrong with you, Dean.
你开什么玩笑 我没事
Are you kidding? I'm fine!
其实我感觉还是很不错的
I -- I actually feel great.
这是几个月来我感觉最好的一次
The best I've felt in a couple months.
小卡的事 黑色的胶状物
Cass? Black goo?
我现在都不在乎了
I don't even care anymore.
而且更妙的是
And you know what's even better?
那就是我不介意我这种不在乎
I don't care that I don't care.
我只想把我的三明治拿回来
I just want my damn slammer back.
伙计 你跟吸了毒一样
Dude, you are completely stoned,
跟那个护林员里克一样
just like Ranger Rick was.
比格森餐厅里是三明治之意不在卖♥♥肉
Just like the dinner rush back at Biggerson's,
谁会不喜欢火鸡鸭肉三明治啊
and everybody's loving the turducken.
我想你把我的三明治惹生气了
I think you pissed off my sandwich.
我体内有那东西吗
That -- that's in me?
只有一半
O-only half of it.
这鼻涕状的东西看上去挺眼熟啊
Does that snot look familiar?
不管是什么把杰里·勃劳德变成了南瓜头
Okay, so whatever turned Gerry Browder into a pumpkin head...
它正在把迪恩变成一个大傻瓜
and is currently turning Dean into an idiot --
我还在这呢 就在这
I'm right here. Right here.
而它就在比格森餐厅的火鸡鸭三明治里吗
Is in the turducken slammer at Biggerson's.
-对 -在肉里
- Yeah. - It's in the meat.
如果现在我不是这么冷静 我肯定会吐
If I wasn't so chilled out right now, I would puke.
比格森餐厅
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他在把二劲睡过去
He's sleeping it off.
撑得昏睡不醒了
Tryptophan coma.
你认为他会没事吗
So, you think he's okay?
对 他没事的
Yeah, he's all right.
好的
Good.
这么说你不担心他吗
So you don't worry about him?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
是说在他吃那三明治之前吗
Before the turducken?
对 我其实是想说
Yeah. Yeah, I kind of mean more like, uh...
在我崩溃之后...
more like ever since my head broke...
之后我们失去了小卡
and we lost Cass.
你有没有感觉到他...
I mean, you ever feel like he's --
他虽然举止没有什么变化
he's going through the same motions
但他不是原来那个迪恩了 你知道吗
but he's not the same Dean, you know?
他怎么能不变呢
How could he be?
对 但是如果...
Right, yeah, but what if --
如果什么 萨姆
what if - what, Sam?
你很担心他
You know, you worry about him.
他也很担心你
All he does is worry about you.
那你们俩还剩谁能正常过日子呢
Who's left to live their own life here?
你们俩...
The two of you --
你们俩这辈子斗妖魔鬼怪
aren't you full up just playing snuffleupagus
还不够烦的吗
with the devil all the live long?
我不知道 鲍比
I don't know, Bobby.
我倒无所谓老能看见路西法
Seeing Lucifer's fine with me.
再说一遍
Come again?
我不是说那挺有意思
Look, I'm not saying it's fun.
但跟你说实话
I mean, to be honest with you,
我把它当成最好的情况了
I kind of see it as the best-case scenario.
我是说
I mean...
至少疯狂还没有超出控制的范围 你知道吗
at least all my crazy's under one umbrella, you know?
我大概知道我面对的是什么
I kind of know what I'm dealing with.
有很多人比我还惨
A lot of people got it worse.
你一直是一个很有内涵的混♥蛋♥
You always were one deep little son of a bitch.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
看着
Here we go.
我想我们得跟上他
Well, I guess we follow him.
中西部肉食及家禽集散中心
这真奇怪 对吗
That's weird, right?
像比格森餐厅这样的全国连锁店
I mean, national franchise like Biggerson's
会从一个像
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表