Dean.
我猜你是没收到我的短♥信♥
I guess you didn't get my messages.
不 我收到了 我一直很忙
No, I did. I've been busy.
那晚我把我的酒瓶落在这了
Anyway, I, uh, left that flask over here the other night.
对 我找到了
Yes. I found it.
它真的很旧很烂 我差点扔了
It was so beat up and old, I almost tossed it.
对 它的主人也是一个德行
Yeah, well, guy it belonged to was beat up and old, too.
但我和他关系很好
But I was very close with him,
我不想丢了他的酒瓶
and I'd, uh, I'd hate to lose it.
我给你拿
I'll get it for you.
你怎么样啊
So, how you been?
除了很忙以外
Other than "Busy."
就那样
Just that.
真的很忙 给你
Really busy. Here you go.
哦 天啊
Oh, wow.
能看出来你很忙 你在帮人照看孩子啊
I can see why you're busy. You've been babysitting, huh?
不是
No.
她是你的孩子吗
Yours?
你没告诉我你还有个小女儿
You didn't tell me you had a little girl.
我们大概还有很多没对彼此坦白的事呢
There's probably all kinds of things we didn't tell each other.
她叫什么
What's her name?
艾玛
Emma.
你好啊 艾玛 这是你的第一个孩子吗
Hi, Emma. Your first?
对
Yes.
我听说她们这年龄长得很快
Well, I hear they grow like weeds.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
抱歉 我得接着电♥话♥
Sorry. I got to take this.
喂
Hello.
你人呢
Mm. Hey. Where are you?
只是个酒瓶啊 又不是圣杯
It's a flask, not the holy grail.
伙计 我可是个关心他人的人啊
Hey, man, I'm a people person, all right?
我正忙着与人交际呢
I'm engaging in some social skills.
莫瑞森给你回话了吗
You get anything out of Morrison?
还没有 你能回来吗
No. Not yet. Look, would you get back here?
罪证化验室那边让咱们过去
We're due at the crime lab.
迪恩
Dean?
等等
Hang on.
你要不...
Hey, look, why don't you just...
那间屋里的人是谁啊
Who's that guy in the other room?
那是谁
Who is that?
你还在吗
You there?
别出声 等下再说
Don't talk. We'll discuss it later.
喂
Hello!
我等下打给你
I'll call you back.
死者依然是体重不轻
So, again, we got a guy weighing about two bills...
却被猛力扔到墙上
Thrown into a wall so hard,
以致颅骨中都插入几片石膏
he's got pieces of plaster lodged in his skull.
联邦探员为什么也来掺和这案子
What triggered the feds' involvement in this case?
我总以为你们另有要事
I always think you boys have bigger fish to fry.
不是这样 实际上 我们
No. Actually, we...
我想是因为跟之前几桩悬案很相似吧
I just figured it was the similarity to the other cold cases?
如果是同一凶手所为
If it's the same killer,
那他必然跨越了州界线 所以你们来了
then he crossed state lines -- that would bring you guys in.
没错
Well, that's exactly right.
如他所说
Uh, what he said.
好吧 随你吧
Yeah. Whatever,
你得搞定这事
you're gonna have to wrap this up.
我们手里的案子不止你这件
Your case isn't the only one we're working on.
习惯就好了
You get used to her.
艾迪 顺便说下
Uh, so, Eddie, by the way,
我没带那件悬案的资料
I didn't bring the cold-case files with me.
你有副本吗
Is there a chance you have a copy?
-当然 -好极了
- Yeah. - Great.
深蓝酒吧
The Cobalt Room.
是的 它名气很大
Yeah, it's pretty well known.
要找艳遇的话 那地方不错
Looking to hook up, it's a pretty good place to go.
我听说过
I've heard.
二号♥死者也去过
Vic Number Two was there.
据保安人员说
And according to his security guard,
他跟一个漂亮姑娘走了
he left with a hot girl.
两天后 他就死了
Two days later, he's an obituary.
和杰瑞·普莱斯情况一样
Same with Jerry Price.
没错 而且就我们看来
Mm-hmm. And, uh, as far as we can tell,
有多起相似案件
at least a couple of those in there.
与芝加哥的案件如出一辙
Same thing in Chicago.
是的 多数死者婚姻破裂
Yep. A lot of busted marriages,
或是跟陌生女人有一♥夜♥情♥ 如此之类的
flings with unknown women, that kind of thing.
都是在他们死前
All just before they got offed.
多谢
Thanks.
艾玛准备好了吗
Is Emma ready?
是的 进来吧
Yes. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-喂 -伙计
- Yeah. - Dude.
你怎么没来
You never showed.
我在莉迪亚家外面
I'm outside Lydia's.
拜托 老兄 你怎么 你迷上她了吗
Oh, come on, man. What, are you obsessed or something?
不 听我说
No, I'm telling you.
我下午目睹了好多怪事
I have been eating at the buffet of strange all afternoon.
什么意思
Meaning what?
等我弄清楚就告诉你
I'll tell you the second I know.
事情不大对劲
But something ain't right.
或是你迷上她了
Or you're obsessed.
闭嘴 我是说真的
Shut up. I'm serious.
好吧 你需要后援还是
Okay, uh, you need backup or...
不 还不用 你那边情况怎样
No, not yet. What's up on your end?
看来 同样的连环谋杀以前也有
Apparently, there was an identical murder fest
两年前在芝加哥 再两年前
two years years ago in Chicago, and again in Miami
迈阿密也有
two years before that.
所有死者都是年轻的成功人士
All the victims were young, successful,
许多人去过同一间酒吧
a lot of them went to the same bar.
好几起案子 总是很快就断了线索
It lines up. The trails always went cold fast.
-是吗 -是的 顺便提下
- Yeah? - Yeah. Oh, and by the way...
我得私下提醒你
As a personal kicker,
在这边 至少部分死者
here, at least some of the vics
都在你去的酒吧泡过女人
hooked up in that bar you went to,
就是 那间"深蓝酒吧"
The, uh, The Cobalt Room.
所以 伙计 你躲过一劫了
So, just saying, man, you, you dodged the bullet.
我得走了
Got to go.
聊天愉快
Nice talk.
艾玛 快点
Emma, hurry up.
快来 艾玛 要走了
Come on, Emma. Time to go.
艾玛
Emma.
做个好女孩
You be a good girl.
让我们为你骄傲
Make us proud.
我会的 妈妈
I will, mommy.
再会 艾玛
Bye, Emma.
我真讨厌这种事
I hate when this happens.
那又如何
So what?
也许她还有一个孩子 只是没告诉你
I mean, so maybe she has another kid she didn't tell you about.
不会 就这一个
Nope, just the one.
是艾玛
Emma.
但那晚我和她在一起时
But that night, when I was with her,
她还没有孩子
she didn't have any.
我去过她家 伙计
And I was at her place, man.
那里没有游戏围栏 毯子或者橡皮鸭
There was no playpens, no blankets, no rubber ducks.
行了 说得好像你真能观察那么细
Right. Like you would have been focused on that kind of thing.
老弟 这是你观察到的第一件事
Hey, dude, that's the first thing you notice.
那是危险警报
Red flags.
然后 突然之间 嘭
Then, all of a sudden, boom --
孩子出现了
baby.
就是你看到说话的那个
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表