That's the same reason you should get out now.
我做不到
I can't.
你认识哪个猎人退出这一行了吗
You ever know anyone who left the life?
没有
No.
他们都在退出前被杀了
They all get killed first.
我们就不打扰了 你再休息会
Well, uh... we should probably let you get some rest.
好吧
Yeah.
迪恩
Dean!
谢谢你来道别 大笨蛋
Thanks for saying bye, asshat.
干吗 你不会是过来哭哭啼啼告别的吧
Oh, what? Now you're sentimental?
不是
No.
只是过来告诉你
Just wanted to tell you
你这个老头挺有意思
that you're kind of amusing for an old man.
你是怎么打开手铐的
How'd you get out of them cuffs, anyway?
女孩都有自己的秘密
Girl's got to have her secrets.
发卡
Bobby pin.
你可能会送命的
You know, you could've gotten yourself killed.
我救了你的命
I saved your bacon.
我说的道理没错
My point stands,
但你确实救了我
but yes.
那么我想我就不干了
So... guess I'm retiring --
到此为止
one and done.
真的吗 你有什么感受吗
Really? How you feel about that?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许我会想萨姆一样 去斯坦福
Maybe I'll go to Stanford like Sam.
-我们真逊 -对 是的
- We're so lame. - Yeah, we are.
保重啊
Take care of yourself.
知道吗
You know what?
这样对他们也好
Good for them.
对
Yeah.
当你知道你的朋友已经没事时
It's nice to walk away from someone
再离开 感觉真的很放心
and feel like they could be okay.
你怎么样 你没事吗
How about you? How you doing? You all right?
不 我肯定不是很好
No. I'm definitely not.
但也许...
But, you know, I mean, I think, maybe...
我只是想工作
I just want to work.
还用我问吗
Should I even ask?
我没事的
I'm fine.
"没事"的意思是...
"Fine," meaning...?
你说得对 我们应该...
You're right. We should just...
专心工作 是不是
work, right?
然后想个辙干掉迪克·罗曼
And figure out a way to kick Dick Roman's ass.
我们可是专业人士
Well, hey, we are the professionals.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表