Dean, look.
说心里话 我以前对她的看法和你完全一样
Honest to god, I-I had the exact same opinion of her as you do.
但是除了书的事
But when we got past the whole book thing,
我发现她很好 是我太混♥蛋♥
I found out t-that she's great and I was the dick.
好吧 既然说到了书的事情
Yeah, you know, speaking of the whole, uh, book thing...
贝基只是碰巧在维加斯出现吗
Becky randomly shows up during Vegas week?
是啊
Yeah.
是吧
Yeah.
好吧 你究竟想说什么
Okay, um, what are you trying to say?
我想说她可能早就知道你要来这儿
I'm saying maybe she knew you were gonna be here.
也许 恰克写下来了
Maybe, uh, uh, uh, Chuck wrote about it.
-迪恩 你想多了 -你还爱上她了
- Dean, you're paranoid. - And you're in love?!
才四天时间啊 哥们
It's been four days, man!
这样 别激动 迪恩
You know what, Dean? You know what?
你听我说
Um, how about this?
贝基准备带我去她在特拉华州的住处
Becky and I are gonna go up to her place in Delaware.
你不如把这事想通了
Um, why don't you try and wrap your dome around this,
给我们更多支持 然后打给我们
get a little supportive, then give us a call?
身为贝基·罗森·温彻斯特太太
"First official tweet
所发的第一条正式微博
as Mrs. Becky Rosen-Winchester."
鲍比 我知道你在俄勒冈的老巢里焦头烂额
Bobby. Hey, I know you're, uh, beard-deep in that Oregon nest.
我要去特拉华州做些调查
I am headed to Delaware to do a little snoop around.
萨姆和他老婆在那儿
Sam is there with his wife.
真的 你没听错 他老婆
That's right. You heard me. His wife.
打给我
Call me.
特拉华州 派克河
新婚
2001届毕业生
欢迎来到
不是刚吃过了吗
I thought we just ate.
很快就好
Quick stop.
那是我的错吗
Well, is that my fault?
我都告诉你多少遍了 我们有票
I told you we had tickets 11 times.
嗨 乔斯林
Hi, Jocelyn.
我再打给你吧
Let me call you back.
找个保姆 多大点事儿
Just get a sitter. It's not calculus.
你好 有什么能帮你的
Yes. Can I help you?
我是贝基·罗森
It's Becky. Becky Rosen.
大嘴贝基
"Yechie Becky."
好早的事儿了
Ha. Long time ago.
大嘴贝基
Yechie Becky!
你看起来没变样儿啊 对吧
Well, you look just the same, don't you?
我是来登记参加同学聚会的
I'm here to R.S.V.P. for the reunion,
希望不会太晚
if it's not too late.
当然不会 多个人从来就不是问题
No, no, there is always room for one more.
其实呢
Actually...
是温彻斯特夫妇
It's Rosen-Winchester.
请帮我写"带家属"
So mark me down "Plus one."
搞定乔斯林·卡罗索
"Jocelyn Caruso roasted."
嗨 盖
Hi, Guy!
你回来了
You're back!
维加斯怎么样
How was Vegas?
酷毙了
It was awesome!
真的吗 不开玩笑
Really? Really?
盖
Guy...
见过我的老公
meet my husband...
萨姆
Sam.
你好
Hey.
很荣幸见到你 萨姆
It's an honor to meet you, sam.
谢谢 我也是
Thanks. You too.
盖是我的好朋友
Guy's a really good friend.
我们在小说店的色情恐怖文学区认识的
We met in the erotic horror section at the novel hovel.
上帝啊 贝基 饶了我吧
Oh, my god, Becky. Come on!
说太多了
T.M.I.
人家第一次见面嘛
Poor guy's just met me.
没关系的 很高兴见到你
No, it's okay. Nice to meet you.
要知道 只要是贝基的朋友
Look, any friend of Becky's...
好吧 我该去干活了
Anyway, I should, uh, get back to it,
否则这次聚会就泡汤了
or this party's not gonna happen, right?
当然
Sure.
盖负责活动策划
Guy's an event planner.
每到同学聚会总有他忙的
Reunion season is very busy for him.
等我一下
Hold on one sec?
还有一件事
One more thing.
收到我的消息没
You get my message?
当然 我还以为你不会问呢
Of course. I thought you'd never ask.
抱抱我
Give me a hug.
说真的 如果人人口袋里都有巫士
I swear, if everyone had a wiccan in their pocket,
这个世界就快乐多了
the world would be a happier place.
小菜一碟
It is nothing.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Blessed be, sweetie.
诡异事故 卡车碾死行人
死者不久前彩票中奖
你很漂亮
Wow. Y-you look n-nice.
谢谢
Thanks!
我一直留着
I was, you know...
没舍得穿
saving it.
为我们干杯
To us.
为我们干杯
To us.
萨姆 你没事吧
Sam? Are you okay?
亲爱的小萨姆 你怎么了
Sammy, honey, what's wrong?
贝基 我怎么在...
Becky? W-why am I...
我在这儿干嘛
What am I doing here?
我们在庆祝啊 亲爱的
We're celebrating, dear.
想起来了吗
Remember?
没错 当然了
Yeah, yeah, of course.
为我们干杯
To us.
感觉好些了吗 亲爱的
Feeling better, honey?
有你在身边就好
Now that I'm with you.
支持你来了
Me being supportive.
祝你和太太新婚快乐
Congratulations to you and the missus.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是松饼机 不粘锅的
It's a waffle iron. Nonstick.
你只需要 你知道...
Yeah, you just, uh, you know...
其实我不懂怎么用 我们算和好了吗
I actually don't know how to use it. Are we good?
那好 我觉得这镇上有案子
Good, 'cause I'm sniffing a case in this town.
是这样的
The score is...
有个中了彩票的家伙 被卡车给碾平了
Guy wins powerball, gets squished by a truck...
还有个家伙从替补拼到了主力
Second guy went from the bench to the majors.
一周过后
Oh, and one week later,
他的脸被球砸开花
His face was the catcher's mitt, huh?
我们起先认为是十字路口恶魔
Our first thought was crossroads demons,
但是他们收集灵魂有个十年期限
but there's that 10-year time frame on collecting souls.
还有受诅咒的物件 就像《黑岩喋血记》
Then there's cursed object, like in "Bad day at black rock,"
我们还没有找到死者之间的联♥系♥
but we haven't been able to connect the vics yet.
你们正在一起调查这个案子吗
You're working this case... together?
没错 可不是嘛
Yeah. I know. Right?
恰克·雪利的书总算是没白写
I mean, I guess all those Chuck Shurley books paid off.
好吧 听着 小可爱
All right, listen, cookie,
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know what kind of mojo you're working,
但请你相信 我一定能查出来
but, believe me, I will find out.
迪恩 不要这样跟我老婆说话
Dean, that's...my wife you're talking to.
你的表现太异常了 萨姆
You're not even acting like yourself, Sam!
怎么异常
How am I not?
你娶了贝基·罗森
You married Becky Rosen!
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我是女巫吗
I'm a witch?
还是海妖
Or maybe I'm a siren.
你就没想过 我们只是很幸福吗
Ever occur to you we're just -- I don't know -- happy?!
拜托了 萨姆
Come on, sam!
又是中乐透 又是功成名就的
Guy wins the lotto, guy hits the bigs.
再明显不过了
All right, obviously,
在这镇上 人人都梦想成真了
uh, people's dreams are coming true in this town.
你就不觉得这未免太巧合了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表