I'll take power where I can get it.
我还要照顾我自己呢
I've got myself to look out for.
怎么回事
What the hell?
别追了 别来追我
No, stop, leave me alone.
不是恶魔也不是大嘴怪 你到底是什么
Not a demon or a chomper. What the hell are you?
我是凯文·谭
I'm a... K-Kevin Tran.
我在读大学预修课 不要杀我
I'm in advanced placement. P-p-p-p-please don't kill me.
我没打算杀你
I'm not gonna kill you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我...
I-I'm sorry. I...
我不知道怎么回事 但我不能放手
I don't -- I don't know why, but I can't let go of this.
知道你打碎了神之语吗
You realize you just broke god's word?
是萨姆的那些噩梦对吗
It's Sam's thing, isn't it?
你把他的创伤后遗症弄到自己身上了
You taking on his, uh, cage-match scars.
这就是你现在变成这样的原因 对吧
I'm guessing that's what broke your bank, right?
我走到这一步 费尽千辛万苦
Well, it took... everything to get me here.
你在说什么呢 老兄
What are you talking about, man?
迪恩 我知道你不想听这个
Dean, I know you want different answers.
不 我现在只想你扣上风衣
No, I want you to button up your coat
帮助我们搞定利维坦
and help us take down Leviathans.
你还记得你做过什么吗
Do you remember what you did?
"抱歉!"[一种棋类游戏]
你要先走吗
Do you want to go first?
你还真蹚进这趟浑水了 孩子
You really stepped in it, kid.
真可怜
Oh, man.
我只知道这 这是我的
All I know is, this is -- it's for me.
这应该是由我保管的
I'm supposed to keep it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
但你也不知道那是什么
But you don't know what it is?
打开
Open it.
开始谁也不知道
You know, we weren't sure at first
哪种猴子能活下来
which monkeys were gonna make it.
别生气 不过我当时喜欢尼安德塔人[穴居人]
No offense, but I was backing the Neanderthals
他们的诗实在太美了
because their poetry was...just amazing.
与周围环境浑然一体
It's in perfect tune with the spheres.
但最终 还是你们
But in the end, it was you --
你们这些现代智人的后人
The home sapiens sapiens.
你们这些家伙偷吃了苹果 创造了裤子
You guys ate the apple, invented pants.
小卡 我们去哪儿找这个梅塔特隆
cass, where do we find this, uh, Metatron?
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
抱歉 不过你得退回原点
I'm sorry. I -- I think you have to go back to start.
这事真的很重要
This is important.
我觉得梅塔特隆能够阻止很多坏事
I think Metatron could stop a lot of bad.
你明白吗
You understand that?
我们住在一个很"抱歉"的星球
We live in a "Sorry" universe.
这里就该充满冲突
It's engineered to create conflict.
比如 我为何能从你的不幸中
I mean, why should I prosper from...
获利呢
your misfortune?
但规矩就是规矩
But these are the rules.
规矩不是我定的
I didn't make them.
有些就是你定的
You made some of them.
当你试图变成上帝
When you tried to become God,
打开墙上的那个洞时
when you cut that hole through that wall.
迪恩
Dean...
该你了
...it's your move.
别下了
Forget the damn game!
别玩游戏了 小卡
Forget the game, cass.
我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
不行
No.
"抱歉"只是一盘棋
You're playing "Sorry"
上头都是字
It's writing.
是的 是的 我们知道
Yeah. Yeah, we get that.
利维坦是什么
What's Leviathan?
什么 你能认出来 上头写着吗
What? You can read it? Is that what it says?
差不多吧 很费劲
Sort of. It hurts a little.
我现在就像戴着别人的眼镜在看这些字
Like looking through somebody else's glasses,
但我觉得这个
but I think it...
上面写着关于利维坦的事 他们的出处
It's about Leviathan, how it came to be.
上帝把他锁进了深渊 对吧
God locked him up far away, right?
就像关进了监狱 因为他们非常
Like in jail... because they're so...
他们
They're...
他们真实存在的 对吗
...they're real, aren't they?
对 凯文 他们存在 在地球上
Yeah, Kevin. They -- they are. And they're here.
有写怎么杀死他们吗
Does it say anything about how to kill them?
因为 他们很难杀死
'cause that's -- that's kind of been a problem.
没看到 这不像普通的阅读
I don't know. It's not like reading reading.
很难长时间集中注意力
It -- it's hard to focus on it too long.
萨姆 出事了
Sam. Something's up.
什么
What?
凯文 淡定
Kevin, hey, hey, hey.
凯文
Kevin.
恶魔
Demon.
怎么了
What?
是萨姆
Sam.
他在跟天使们说话
He's talking to angels.
恶魔婊♥子♥和温家兄弟 又是这种组合
A demon whore and a Winchester...again.
离先知远点
Step away from the prophet!
你说谁 我
Who, me?
凡间唯一的神之语的守护者 我们来带你走
Sole keeper of the word on earth, we are here to take you.
你说"带我走"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Take"?
杀了这个恶魔和她的小情人
Kill the demon and her lover.
不是这样的 我们不是
That's not how it -- we're not --
你从哪里搞来的
Where did you get that?!
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
你还活着
You're alive?
你这家伙
You.
你好 海斯特
Hello, Hester.
你在天堂大开杀戒
You smote thousands in heaven.
说了番恐怖的话 然后就消失了
You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone.
那算怎么回事
What the hell was that?!
首先 那确实不太礼貌
Rude, for one thing.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
埃纳亚斯
Oh, Inias.
海斯特 我
Hester, I...
我知道你在找什么
I know you want something --
解决之道
Answers.
我
I...
我真希望我能帮你们
I wish it could be that --
但我还能教你很多东西
There are still many things I can teach you.
我能开拓你们的视角
I can offer, um, well, perspective.
来
Here.
拉我的手指
Pull my finger.
梅格会去换盏灯
Meg will -- will get another light,
我来把它灭了
and I'll -- I'll blow it out again.
这样会很有趣
And, well, this time, it'll be funny,
我们回想过去 笑笑就过去了
and we'll all look back and laugh.
你疯了吧
You're insane.
小心点 小美女
Heads up, sunshine.
所有的天使都滚回老家了
All angels blown back to their corners.
我们最多有三四个小时
We got like three, four hours tops.
梅格 你从哪儿弄来的
Meg, where did you get that?
今年死了很多天使
A lot of angels died this year.
怎么回事啊
What's happening?!
怎么回事啊
What's happening?!
这是谁
What is that?
他叫凯文·谭
It's, uh... Kevin Tran.
他是预科生
He's, uh, in advanced placement.
这么说这些利维坦 这些恶魔是真的
So, these Leviathans -- these monsters are real.
那带翼天使呢
And angels with wings?
不
No. Uh...
没有翅膀 什么都没有
No wings. No anything.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表