This is obviously a domestic dispute.
如果我们搞不死他们 就劝劝他们吧
So if you can't kill them, counsel them.
是啊 你猜怎么着 不是我的专长啊
Yeah. You know what? Not my area!
[咒语]
好了 好了 好了 那个
Okay, okay, okay. Uh...
很显然你们两个
Look -- obviously, you two
完全有能力干掉对方
are capable of wiping each other out, right?
但你们没那么做
But you haven't, huh?
也就是说你们两个
Which means that you two --
还珍惜你们之间的感情
you still value whatever it is you got.
还希望和彼此继续下去
A-and you want keep that dance going.
也许 也许是上天的惩罚
Maybe it's -- maybe it's punishment.
或许这就是病态的 混乱的 色情的
Maybe it's -- it's sick, messed-up, erotic,
重口味的 掐死你温柔那种爱情
kinky, "clamps and feathers" kind of love.
好了 好了 说得太深刻了兄弟
Okay, okay, t-that's -- that's going way too deep, there, cowboy.
他想说的是 你们两个
Look, what he's trying to say is that -- is that you two --
不管怎样 你们心连着心
whatever it is you have, you're bonded.
你脑子秀逗了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他出轨了 羞辱了我
He cheated on me, humiliated me.
我们不是说他所做的都对
We're not trying to say what don did was right.
可一旦关系出现裂痕
When a relationship cracks,
一般双方都是有责任的
usually both parties have a hand in it.
说得好
Indeed.
你还替他狡辩吗
You're defending him?
好了 好了
Okay, okay!
好了 没人能替他狡辩
Okay, look -- n-nobody can defend Don.
是不是 真的
Right? Uh, totally.
我们懂你觉得他背叛了你 也确实如此
But, uh, we get that you feel betrayed...Because you were.
别奉承她
Don't suck up to her.
我确实受到了背叛 他们所有人
I was betrayed by all of them.
卡尔把你介绍给温蒂 杜威为你掩护
Carl introduced you to Wendy. Dewey covered for you.
-温蒂和你上♥床♥ -好了好了
- Wendy did you! - Okay, okay, look --
我得说我觉得唐说他很后悔和温蒂的事
I got to say I-I don't think Don was lying when he said
这不是谎话
he regrets the whole Wendy thing.
事
"Thing"?
坐下吧你
Sit down.
对 外遇 你是对的 这很不好
Yeah, affair -- that's right, terrible.
我想他唯一的后悔是被发现
I think the only thing he regrets is getting caught.
温蒂对我无足轻重
Wendy was nothing to me.
我们很快就结束了
It was over as soon as it started.
她不过是其中一个而已
She was part of a pattern, okay?
这八百年都是这样
I've had 800 years of this.
别让我提起文艺复兴时候的事
Do not make me bring up the Renaissance!
你还敢说
You're one to talk.
1492年的事有印象吗
1492 ring any bells?
那小子都要去远航了
The man was about to set sail!
他搞不好会从世界边缘掉下去
He could possibly fall off of the edge of the earth.
我很可怜他 那你的理由是什么
I took pity. So, what's your excuse?
梅第奇 文艺复兴时期意大利佛罗伦萨著名家族
我说了 我和那个姓梅第奇的没关系
I told you -- nothing happened with the Medici chick!
你一直都是个大醋坛子
You've always been insanely jealous.
有果必有因 詹妮 温蒂
Oh, I wonder why! Jenny. Wendy.
我跟詹妮更没什么了 她只是我助理
Jenny? Nothing happened with Jenny. She's just my assistant.
这是事实
That's true.
她跟我们说了 只是助理
She, uh -- she told us -- just an assistant.
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然 我发誓 宝贝
Yes, I swear it, babe.
我绝不会那样
I would never.
我错了
I made a mistake.
对不起 玛姬
I'm sorry, Maggie.
看见没 看见没
See? See?
你们...终于能好好谈谈了
Guys, guys... You're talking.
这么多年 你们把愤怒和失望
All these years, you -- you buried your anger
憋在心里 直到这毁了你们的感情
and your disappointment till it tore you apart.
其实你们只需要好好谈谈
All you needed to do was talk.
我的脑壳也不会挨那一遭了
And I would have missed the nuking that my melon just took.
大家都不想的
Well, who wants that?
-妙招啊 -谢谢
- Nice touch. - Thank you.
他说的没错
He's right.
我不会杀你
I couldn't kill you.
这辈子我只想要你 玛格
All I ever wanted is you, Mags.
我一直都爱着你
I've been crushing on you since forever.
我只想执子之手 与子不老
You're the woman that I want to never grow old with.
我也绝不会杀你 唐
I could never murder you either, Don.
这很疯狂...但却是实话
It's crazy... But true.
谁能喊个停吗
Somebody want to call these things off?
抱歉 打扰下
Ex-- excuse me!
省省吧
Oh, give me a break.
我可什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
今天太不容易了
It's been a long day.
还没完事呢
And it's not over yet.
萨姆
Hi, Sam.
迪恩
Hi, Dean.
我们认识你吗
Do we know you?
我当然认识你们 你们是死人
Well, I definitely know you. You're the dead guys.
至少马上就是了
Well, you will be in a minute.
不好意思 你不够强大
Sorry. You're a bit outmatched.
唐
Don.
谢谢 我们欠你的
Thank you. We owe you.
上帝啊 那什么玩意儿
Good god. What is that thing?
我想我们应该查个明白
I guess we should be figuring that out.
在我们的待查事件簿上
It is on our to-do list.
找个无底洞 把尸体处理掉
You know, find a bottomless pit and drop it in.
咒语只能维持数日
Spell only lasts for a few days.
你怎么会来这
Uh, what are you even doing here?
显然 是来救你们命的
Apparently, saving your lives --
两次了
Twice.
拿到了
Got it.
玛姬 不是吧
Maggie? Seriously?
她要置我们于死地吗
She was gonna kill us?
我们还刚挽救了你们的婚姻
We just saved your damn marriage.
没错 可公平来说
Yeah, but to be fair,
你们也试图杀她来着
you also tried to kill her.
你们也知道
You know how she is
她发起火来的样子
when she gets a bug up her ass.
真叫人不得不爱 不是吗
Got to love her, right?
好了
Right.
记住 无底洞
Bottomless pit.
再见
Ciao.
可以转移他了
Yeah, he's ready for transport.
你最好有地方安置他 鲍比
I just hope you got someplace you can put him, Bobby.
好的
All right.
我们得出发了 你准备好了吗
We should hit the road. You ready?
你之前...
Hey, were you, um --
有在听今晚斯达克夫妇的谈话吗
were you listening to the Starks tonight?
听了一点儿
Uh, a little,
在我没被煽向墙面或是被蜜蜂群殴期间
when I wasn't getting slammed into a wall or stung by bees.
你注意到他们是怎么...
You notice how they, uh -- you know,
怎么敞开心扉
how they -- how they opened up,
一吐为快的吗
got everything off their chest?
恭喜 你成功推销了你那套歪理论
Yeah. Kudos on selling them that crap.
那不是歪理论 迪恩 是有用的
It wasn't crap, Dean. It worked.
萨姆 我现在非常 非常 非常累
Sam, I am so very, very, very, very...very, very tired --
迪恩 不管你愿不愿意
Dean, like it or not,
你不想说出的那些心事不会自行消失
the stuff you don't talk about doesn't just go away.
而是会越来越沉重
It builds up,
就比如现在折磨着你的心事
like whatever's eating at you right now.
我总是有心事
There's always something eating at me.
我就这样
That's who I am.
发生了一些事情
Something happens,
我就觉得是我的责任
I feel responsible, all right?
林德伯格婴儿案 那事责任在我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表