多久没联♥系♥你了
How long has it been?
五天
Five days.
家里只有你和他吗
It's just you and him, huh?
我知道这种感觉
I know how that is.
听着
Look, um...
干我们这一行 总有个马高蹬短
Sometimes on the road, crap happens.
我会帮你找到他
So I'll help you track him down.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - 'course.
他有没有说他去哪儿了
Did he happen to say where he was going?
他说在道奇城附近有几个客户
Said he had a couple leads near Dodge City.
他有没有书桌什么的
And does he have a desk or something
存放他的东西
where he keeps his stuff?
你能给我煮杯咖啡吗
Do you mind making some coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
失踪报告
堪萨斯州立警♥察♥局
克里希
Krissy.
是这样的 我知道去哪里调查了
Hey, listen, so I think I got an idea where to start.
所以这就走了
So I'm gonna go.
这个能借给我用吗
Um...can I borrow this?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有
Here.
这有一个号♥码
Here's a number,
如果几天后没有我的消息 就打过去
in case you don't hear from me in the next couple days.
别担心
Don't worry.
我保证会打电♥话♥来报平安
I promise I'll check in.
别这样说 我爸爸也是这样说的
Don't say that. That's what my dad said.
情况不妙啊
This can't be good.
你好啊
Well...hi.
弗兰克
Frank...
我们可是朋友
We're amongst friends here.
好吧 熟人
Okay, acquaintances.
利维坦肯定也会这样说
That's just what a Leviathan would say.
弗兰克 我不是利维坦
Frank...I'm not a Leviathan.
当然了 你不是利维坦
Oh, sure. You're not a Leviathan.
迪克·罗曼不是利维坦
Dick Roman's not a Leviathan.
格温妮丝·帕特洛[著名演员]也不是利维坦
Gwyneth Paltrow is not a Leviathan.
真的吗
Yeah?
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 听我说 弗兰克
Okay. You know what, Frank?
你调查得有点过头了吧
I think you've been doing a little too much research.
他们无处不在 千变万化
They're anywhere, anyone.
老弗兰克知道的太多了
Who's to say this ain't the day
谁知道他们今天会不会来下毒手
they come for old Frank who knew too much?
他们的血是黑色胶状物 对吧
They bleed black goo, right?
要不要看看我的血是什么样的
You want to see what I bleed?
我们都别动枪 行不行
Let's take the guns out of it, okay?
行
Okay.
看到没 正宗的红血美国人
See? Red-blooded American.
好了
Now...
该你了
Your turn.
算了吧 我显然不是...
Oh! Whoa. Look, I'm obviously not --
要讲公平 混♥蛋♥
Fair's fair, douchebag.
好吧
Yeah.
很高兴我们俩一起见红
I'm glad we could share that together.
拿好枪 跟我来
Grab your gun, come with me.
千万不要弄出什么声响
For god's sake, don't make any noise.
怎么缩小规模了
Why the downsize?
还不是因为你
You!
弗兰克 好好查查理查德·罗曼
"Hey, Frank, go dig up some dirt on Richard Roman."
那天晚上 我所有的IP都用报废了
That night, I was burned off every I.P. I had.
电♥话♥有人监听 房♥子受到监控
Ears on my phones, eyes on my house...
等等 是迪克派人监视你吗
Wait -- Dick's got people watching you?
我怎么知道
Do I look like I know?
你以为就我这妄想症的程度
You think it's easy to see this deep into what's real
去深入挖掘真♥相♥容易吗
and also be bipolar with delusional ideation?
我的情况无药可救了 小宝贝
There is no pill for my situation, sweetiepop,
所以最靠谱的猜测是 大嘴怪冲着我来了
so, yeah, best guess -- the bigmouths are onto me.
还有什么问题
Next question.
好吧 关于大嘴怪有什么消息
All right. Well, what's the word on the bigmouths?
他们的触手无所不及
Their tentacles are everywhere.
我看到了银行家
I-I'm looking at bankers,
军方高层
Military high-ups...
所以你没有回我的电♥话♥
This is why you didn't call me back.
你就饶了我吧
Hey, cut me some slack.
你是四天前给我打的电♥话♥
You called me like four days ago.
是四个星期以前 弗兰克
I called you four weeks ago, Frank.
什么 乱讲
What? No.
真的吗
Really?
管它几天 你就别逼我了
Days, weeks -- quit busting my chops.
什么 你逗我玩吗
What, are you kidding me?
你给我冷静点 娃儿
You cool your heels, buster brown.
弗兰克 我可付了你一万五
Frank, I paid you 15 grand for this.
-是 我懂 -不 你根本不懂
- Yeah, I get that... - No, you don't get that!
我就只有迪克·罗曼这一张牌
Dick Roman is every card in my hit deck.
懂不懂
You understand that?
那些数字肯定跟他有什么关联 明白吗
Those numbers, they got something to do with him, okay?
鲍比就是为此而死的
Bobby died for those numbers.
听着 我对鲍比的事感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about Bobby.
真心话
I really am.
你也知道 那次在夫勒斯♥诺♥市
You know, this one time, we were in Fresno,
当时我们困住了...
and we got stuck --
别说了 别说了
No. No, no, no.
我才不听你这套
I'm not gonna play
那次我和鲍比怎么怎么的把戏
"this one time with Bobby" Crap, all right?
你根本就不怎么认识他
I'm not gonna get all warm and fuzzy
少来跟我搞温情
with somebody else who barely knew him.
我只是想说点友好的话
Just trying to make friendly conversation.
我们没什么可友好的 我付了钱 弗兰克
This is not a friendship, Frank. I'm paying you!
听着 你知道你需要什么吗
Hey. You know what you need?
来点迷幻药
A little LSD,
-再做个按♥摩♥ -我走了
-a little shiatsu... - I'm out of here.
你想不想知道那组数字的含义了
Hey, you want to know what those numbers are?
啥都不是
Bupkes.
不是彩票号♥码 不是车牌
They're not lottery numbers, license --
这我知道 弗兰克 多谢指教
I know that, Frank. Thank you.
这样一来 我们就只能依靠概率了
Which leaves us little else to do but probability generate.
你说什么
Come again?
你去查一个要死的酒鬼写的
You run most reasonable possibilities
跟利维坦有关的五位数码
for a Levi-related five-digit number
可能是什么意思 却毫无结果
written by a dying drunk, you come up flat.
你知道你想到了什么吗
Know what you start to wonder?
"说不定少了一个数"
"Hey, maybe I'm missing a number."
你怎么想到的
Well, how you figure.
不知道啊
Oh, I don't know.
因为鲍比当时颅脑损伤就要死了
Because Bobby was dying of brain trauma.
我想我们什么都查不到是有原因的
I just had a tickle there's a reason nothing was popping out at us,
所以我编了个程序 匹配可能的六位数码
So I set up a program to run possibilities for six numbers,
还有七位和八位
seven, eight.
-但好消息是 -有好消息
- But good news. - Good news.
六位就查到了 因为这些数字
Never had to go past six, because this...
我的小羊羔 是坐标
...my little lamb, is coordinates.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
指向哪里
To what?
威斯康星洲的一片野地
A field in Wisconsin.
不
No.
不对 鲍比才不会给我们一个
No, Bobby didn't give us coordinates
智兹维尔一片杂草地的坐标呢
to some patch of weeds in cheeseville.
不 他给你的坐标指向的地皮
No, he gave you coordinates to a parcel
刚刚被威廉公♥司♥收♥购♥
recently purchased by Willman, Inc.,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表