and then --
这是怎么回事
What's that?
怎么可能
What the hell?
那个是迪克吗
Is that Dick?
那个也是迪克
And that's Dick.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这三种癌症的遗传特性就是 发作迅速
So, genetic propensity for these three cancers -- zapped.
她现在浑浑噩噩 什么都不在乎
She's too stoned to care.
波利 脱掉你的裙子
Polly, take off your dress.
她看起来挺瘦的 不是吗
She's a slip of a thing, isn't she?
但吃的却像橄榄球中后卫一样多
And she eats like a linebacker.
总之 我们可不是在进行艺术创作
Bottom line -- we're not making art.
我们想要设计出完美的野兽
We want to engineer the perfect beast.
我们要吃肉 而这些瘦小的人
We want meat, and these zippy little hummingbirds
要尽快被淘汰掉
have to be bred out fast.
添加剂3.0
Additive 3.0.
请注意 我们运输的东西
Keep in mind, the stuff we're shipping --
会稀释一点 但长♥期♥有效
a little diluted, longer-acting.
这就是添加剂3.0
Additive 3.0
只作用于我们想要消灭的特定人群之上
Targets only the characteristics we want to breed out.
将加在不含奶的咖啡伴侣和复合维生素中
It'll be added in nondairy creamer and multivitamins.
清除种类:
体重低
身高矮
患血友病
高智商
第一批货物明天就运往洛杉矶
First shipment heads to Los Angeles tomorrow.
注意看关于痢疾的报道
So watch those dysentery reports.
走之前 请去实验室参观一下
And stop by the lab before you go,
因为那些装咖啡伴侣的杯子可爱极了
'cause those creamer cups are just adorable.
重新播放一遍
Cycle through again.
那是汽车旅馆的女仆
That's the maid from the motel.
什么汽车旅馆
What motel?
哦 不
Oh, no.
鲍比 你想要做什么
Oh, Bobby, what are you doing?
等会 你是说鲍比
Wait. Are you saying that Bobby --
你等在这里
Look, just, uh, wait here.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你有武器 盯着这一堆迪克吧
You got the weapon, and -- and eyes on Dick, plural.
我去搞定鲍比
I'll take care of Bobby.
萨姆
Sam! Hey!
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
鲍比
Bobby?
我知道你附身在她身上
I know you're in there.
听我说 这里到处都是监控录像
Listen to me. There are cameras everywhere.
那边就有一个
There's one right there.
停手吧 你会害死她的
Stop, okay? You're gonna get her killed.
鲍比 见鬼了
Bobby! Damn it!
你怎么能杀死迪克呢 你做不到的
How are you gonna kill Dick, huh? You can't!
对我来说这就足够了
Good enough for me.
不 我不会让你走的
No! I'm not letting you go.
-你走开 萨姆 -不
- Get out of here, Sam. - No.
鲍比 停手
Bobby, stop.
住手
Stop.
不
No!
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
她很好 今晚就能出院
She's fine. Checking out of the hospital tonight.
这可是好消息
Well, that's positive.
再说一遍你干嘛为个女仆掉头跑掉了
Tell me again why you turned tail for some maid.
你都到那里了啊
You were right there.
闭嘴 梅格
Shut up, Meg.
因为迪克制♥造♥了更多迪克
Because Dick made more Dicks.
他一定藏了一块原始的迪克·罗曼的躯体
He must've kept a chunk of the original Dick Roman somewhere.
让其他大嘴怪去摸了变身
They'd all have to touch it.
机灵鬼 你怎么了
Hey, shifty, what's your problem?
我们需要一只猫
We need a cat.
你们不觉得这地方少了种生物吗
Doesn't this place feel one species short?
就迪克问题而言 你有何见解吗
You got anything to say on the topic of Dicks?
克劳力很肯定你能帮忙
Crowley was pretty sure that you could help.
我帮不上你们
I can't help.
明白吗 帮不了的
You understand? I can't.
我把一切都毁了
I destroyed...everything,
我只会再坏事
And I will destroy everything again.
我们别说了行吗
Can we please just leave it at that?
不
No.
-不行 -迪恩
- No, we can't. - Dean...
不能就这样完了
We can't leave it.
是你把这些怪物放进来
You let these friggin' things in.
你不能做三明治
So you don't get to make a sandwich.
你不能养猫
You don't get a damned cat.
没人在乎你是不是疯了 小卡
Nobody cares that you're broken, Cass.
你得收拾自己的烂摊子
Clean up your mess!
我说
You know...
我们该玩扭扭乐
We should play twister.
好极了
Nice.
你把我们唯一的希望吓跑了
You scared off the empire's only hope.
什么意思
Meaning?
你们没想过那些东西都在小卡肚子里待过吗
It occur to you every one of those things was in Cass?
他熟悉他们
He knows them.
他能看清他们的真实面目
He can see past the meat suits.
所以说他能认出哪个是真的假迪克·罗曼
So, he'll be able to spot the real...fake Dick Roman.
真该赏你朵小红花
Gold star, sugarpants.
要不是他疯了 你可能还有机会
Too bad he's froot loops. You might've had a chance.
看不出破绽的
There's no real point in looking for a tell.
他们都下载了迪克的思想
They all downloaded Dick's brain.
他们做什么都一样
They've all got the same tells.
好吧 那我们就想想
All right, then maybe the question is,
真正的迪克会做什么
what would the real Dick be doing?
你们就这点本事了吗
Is that the best you can do?
白♥痴♥
Idjits.
鲍比 我们不知道你是不是...
Bobby. We didn't know if you --
你们该想到
Well, you should've.
瓶子还在你们这儿呢
You got the flask.
俩傻缺
Dumb.
你们当时就该立刻给烧了
You should've burned it right off.
鲍比
Bobby --
我还是特别想回去
I'm still jonesing to go back...
随便抓个可怜人来
grab some poor bastard,
附在他身上去找迪克
kamikaze 'em going after Dick.
情况很糟
It's bad.
美国是进取人士的天堂
America is for go-getters.
亲力亲为 就能创造奇迹
Folks who get off their butts and make it happen.
我们面对现实吧
Let's be real.
我差点杀了你
I damn near killed you.
还有那个女士
And that woman.
那不怪你 鲍比 真不能怪你
It wasn't your fault, Bobby -- not really.
是啊
Right.
鬼魂就这样
That's just what ghosts turn into.
我还真以为自己不会那么愚蠢
I really bet the farm I could outsmart that.
那是什么感觉
So, what's it feel like?
什么 变成怨魂吗
What? Going vengeful?
就像怎么挠都觉得痒
It's an itch you can't scratch out.
听我说
Look...
我完了
I'm done.
去抓迪克吧
Go get Dick.
但是别为了一己私仇
But don't do it 'cause you think it'll scratch the itch.
把这当做你们份内的事
Do it 'cause it's the job.
等你们的时候到了
And when it's your time...
别留恋人世
Go.
敬
Here's to...
跟你们在另一边相见
running into you guys on the other side.
不过
Only...
别来的太早了
Not too soon.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表