你已经不在地狱里了
You're not in hell anymore.
你在这里 和我们一起
You're here, with us.
你听明白了吗 萨姆
You hear me, Sam?
我知道了 鲍比
Yeah, I hear you, Bobby.
是找我的
Oh. That's my local.
你好
Hello?
鲍比·辛格吗
Bobby Singer?
我的医生是个怪物
My surgeon is a monster.
怎么回事
Come again?
他带走了我的话痨室友
He took my windbag roomie,
吃了她的肝脏
and he ate her liver.
他根本就不是医生
Except he wasn't -- he wasn't a surgeon.
他...
He...
听我说 他的脸...
Listen! His face was...
他的嘴是个可怕的...
His mouth was this horrible th--
-你是谁 -乔迪
- Who is this? - It's jody.
乔迪·米尔斯
Jody Mills.
乔迪
Jody?
米尔斯警长
Sheriff Mills.
知道了
Gotcha.
我现在没法叫支援
I can't exactly call a deputy here.
别装了 我们一起杀过僵尸
Come on, you and I killed zombies that one time.
我知道你能处理这档子事
I know you handle this kind of thing.
求你在他把我吃掉之前赶到
Please get your ass here to Sioux Falls general
苏福尔斯综合医院 辛格
before he eats me, Singer.
如果米尔斯警长不是做恶梦梦见
Well, either sheriff Mills is having
奥巴马医改方案成真
an Obamacare-insured opium dream
就是苏福尔斯综合医院出了食人案了
or something's eating folks down at sioux falls general hospital.
我不想伤你自尊...
Look, I don't want to bruise your ego or anything...
不不 没事
No, no, no. It's -- it's okay.
去吧 我来负责接电♥话♥
Go, go, go. I-I'll watch the phones.
那现在
So...
只剩下我们俩了
just you and me, huh?
苏福尔斯综合医院
你们俩怎么了
What happened to you two?
我打的
I did.
盖恩斯医生在哪里
Where is Dr. Gaines?
看病要走程序 懂吗
Oh, no, that's not how it works, okay?
如果你们想找医师看病
If you require a physician's attention,
先把这两份表填了
you're gonna have to fill out these forms.
交给我吧 护士
I can take over from here, nurse.
这两位
These...
小伙子需要马上接受治疗
youths obviously require immediate care.
这就是人类修复自己身体的地方
This is where they bring their bodies to be fixed.
他们认为这儿很安全
They consider it a safe place.
事实上 这里经常有人丧命
But the truth is, often they actually die here instead.
而且没人会起疑心 没开玩笑
And they never question it. I'm not kidding.
我们偷偷的进食 没人会知道
We can feed discreetly. No one will know.
只要我们在适当位置安插好人手
A few of us in the right positions,
每天都将是饕餮盛宴
and we could feast every single day.
我想就从护士长和人事科长开始
I'm thinking head nurse and the staff administrator for a start.
你确实有一手
I have to hand it to you --
这正是老大要的
It's exactly what the boss asked for.
-我的发散思维 -不错
- Out-of-the-box thinking. - Yes.
不用再当游泳队员了 孩儿们
You're off the swim team, boys.
是时候弃文从医了
Time to pursue a career in medicine.
先这样 跟我汇报
All right. Check in.
你不留下来吗
You won't stay?
我非常乐意为你抓个麻醉医师来
I would love to grab us a good anesthesiologist.
他还有另外的事情要我去做
He asked me to check into some other business in the area.
更何况 你做的很不错
Anyway, seems you've got things well in hand.
为什么他们不叫呢
Why can't they scream?
我事先切断了他们的声带
Oh, I severed their vocal cords, of course.
这可是个精细的活儿 多亏我技术好
It's a delicate procedure but very doable.
迪恩
Dean.
真贴心
Good thinking.
我刚刚
So, I, uh...
我跟踪了那些游泳队员 利维...什么的
I followed those swim-kid Levia...Whatever.
-到哪儿 -这里
- To where? - Here.
他们回城了
Well, back to town.
总之不是好事
And that ain't the good news.
什么
What?
我觉得他们可不止两个人
It ain't just two of them, I don't think.
你给鲍比打过电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Bobby?
打了 他有事在忙 我得行动了
Yeah, he's working his own case, I got to move,
我需要支援 也就是你了
and I need backup, and that means you.
等等 你确定要用我
Wait. You -- you sure about that?
我知道 你脑抽着呢
I know. You're bonkers.
不过还好 我只要你开着车别熄火
But, luckily, I just need you to keep the engine running
在后门等我
and wait by the back door.
只要你
Just don't, uh...
别让你家撒旦乱改我设的车台就好
don't let satan change my presets.
走吧
Let's go.
西北入口
她叫哈克特夫人 她再也没能回来
Her name is Mrs. Hackett. She never came back.
交给我吧
I'll check it out.
你先回去好好休息 我回头去看你
Now, you get some rest. I'll come by later.
鲍比·辛格 我的英雄
Bobby Singer, my hero.
你这是打了麻药昏了头
That's the roofies talking.
停尸间
足部手术
Foot surgery, huh?
今早死亡
Died this morning.
已解剖了 搞什么鬼
Already autopsied? What the hell?
你还好吧 萨姆 我指脑子
How you doing, Sam? In the head region?
魔鬼还在骚扰你吗
Devil still riding shotgun?
现在没 可是经常有
Not right now, but...Yeah.
或许我们该带你去看看 那什么
Maybe we ought to get you, I don't know, some --
干什么 找白衣天使吗
Some what? Some "Professional help"?
他们能怎样 迪恩
What are they gonna do, Dean?
只会给我塞一把药
Just stuff me full of pills.
我们得另想办法
We'll figure out some other option.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
可你还有什么办法呢
But what are your other options?
记得马丁发疯的时候
You remember when Martin took his nosedive
举枪对着空气乱打吧
and started shooting at nothing?
没过多久就把自己折腾死了
I mean, his sweater unraveled fast.
-我不是马丁 -没错 可是你也疯了
- I'm not Martin. - No, but you are crazy.
不会就那么好起来 你很清楚 对不对
And that don't wash off. You get that, right?
你永远不可能好起来的 萨姆
You are never gonna be okay, Sam.
萨姆
Sam!
小萨姆
Sammy?
萨姆
Sam?!
糟了
Oh, crap.
见鬼 他们有五个
Oh, damn it. There's five of 'em.
来吧 我们走
All right. Come on.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 听好了 当我们进去后
Yeah, and listen, when we get in there,
你可得振作点
You got to keep it together.
我 我会的
Yeah, yeah. I-I will.
如果你能看到路西法
'cause if you're seeing Lucifer,
你就有可能看到各种乱七八糟的东西
then you could be seeing all kinds of crap, okay?
你想都想不到
You just don't know.
这不是帮倒忙吗
How is this helping?
我是说 萨姆 你已经失控了
I'm just saying, Sam, you're out of control.
我在尽我所能处理这事了
I'm dealing with it the best I can.
处理吗
Dealing?
抱歉 那实在太搞笑了
I'm sorry. That's just funny.
你要怎么处理
I mean, how can you deal?
你觉得这是栋办公楼 对吧
You think this is an office building, right?
不好意思 你错了
Sorry. Wrong.
我们这是在哪里
Where the hell are we?
你认为我是迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表