- Probably never. - Exactly.
你是管事的 对吧
You're the axman, right?
这活儿不好干 但是总得有人做啊
Tough job, but, hey, somebody's gotta.
那你为什么给那个懒鬼清洁工多次机会
So, how come you cut that slacker janitor so many breaks?
我 我不知道
I--I don't know.
是 我搜索过了
Yeah. Well, I googled.
结果发现了他妈妈
Come to find his mother...
很早之前是你的秘书
was your secretary way back in the day.
当然啦 你当时已婚了 所以...
Of course, you were married to Mrs. B., so, uh...
你肯定没干出格的事 对吧
No way there's anything naughty there, right?
你到底要怎样才肯说出来
What do you need to get?
不管戴尔知不知道
No matter what Dale knows about you,
在外面四处杀孩子的鬼可知道
'cause that thing out there killing the kids -- it knows!
我和他妈妈并不是和平分手的
It didn't end well with his mom.
她要我发誓永远不告诉他真♥相♥
She made me swear never to tell him.
这秘密受不住了
So much for that.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他啊 他在啤酒厂
He's, uh -- he's at the brewery.
上晚班
Working the graveyard shift.
给你
Here.
如果你还有那么一丝关心那孩子
If you care about that kid at all,
先别叫警♥察♥来抓我
don't call the cops on me just yet.
上面说 最好在流水下做这事
It says it's best to do this in a running spring.
好好 有水
Uh, yeah. I, uh -- I got it.
好 行了吗
Okay. We good?
我尽力
I'll do my best.
很好
All right.
[日语]
"Shichihukujin..."
放水
Go.
[日语]
"Hito no teni rori korekara
[日语]
Seitoun yakuwari wo hatasu kono ken wo tataer."
-完了 -哦
- That's it. - Oh.
好了 谢谢你 给
All right. Uh, thanks. There.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你好 盖思
Hey, Garth.
迪恩 巴克斯特有个私生子
Dean, Baxter's got a secret love child!
这个酒仙可能会先去找他
The shojo might come for him first!
慢点说
Whoa, slow down!
我可是要救人命啊
I'm trying to save lives here!
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
见鬼
Damn it!
见鬼
Damn it.
盖思
Garth?
你把手♥机♥掉了吗
You dropped the phone, didn't you?
喂喂
Hello.
盖思
Garth!
对不起对不起 我在呢
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm here.
你在哪
Where the hell are you?
我在啤酒厂呢
I'm in the brewery.
盖思
Garth?
迪恩 它在这儿
Dean. It's here.
喂喂喂 你干什么
Whoa, whoa, hey! What the hell?!
想活命就跟我走
Come with me if you want to live!
说
Yeah.
你能开车吗
Hey, you good to drive?
搭车 那鬼东西在啤酒厂
Well, get a ride. It's at the brewery.
什么
What?
还有个孩子 别想了 赶紧出发
There's another kid. Don't think -- move.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
出租车 喂喂喂
Taxi! Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey!
停下 等等我
Stop! Hold on, hold on.
国♥家♥安♥全♥大事 请让让
National security! Please!
谢谢您 女士 添麻烦了 谢谢
Thank you, ma'am. Sorry. Thanks, guys.
好 去啤酒厂 赶紧出发
Okay. Brewery. Step on it!
什么
What?
啤酒厂 快点
The brewery! Hurry!
你快点行吗
Hurry. Hurry, hurry. Please?
好 但我喜欢慢慢开
Uh, yeah, but I like to drive safe, you know.
老兄 这是怎么啦 你是谁
Dude, what's going on? Who are you?
我是执法人员 孩子 跟我走
I'm the law, son. Now, follow me.
你是不是醉了 老兄 滚开
Are you drunk, dude?! Get away from me!
好吧 我直说了 巴克斯特是你父亲
All right. I'll just shoot. Baxter is your father.
巴克斯特背叛了戴尔
Baxter screwed Dale.
戴尔套住了一个只有在醉酒后
Dale roped this Japanese monster
才能看得见的日本鬼
you can only see when you're drunk,
现在它来杀你了
And now it's here to kill you.
等等 巴克斯特是我父亲
Whoa, wait a minute. Baxter is my father?
你在看哪啊
What are you looking at?
见鬼 跑
Damn it, run!
老兄 那儿什么都没有啊
Dude, there's nothing there!
喂喂喂 放松点
Whoa. Whoa. Easy!
咱们得赶紧出去 老兄 有鬼
We got to get out of here, man. It's here!
盖思在哪儿
Where's Garth?
-谁 -盖思
- Who?! - Garth!
有个家伙被砸昏了
There was a guy -- he got knocked out!
天哪天哪
Oh. Oh, god.
-站在我身后 快 -好好好
- Stay behind me. Stay behind me. - Okay, okay, okay.
怎么 你看得见它
What, you can see it?
是 我现在喝醉了 你就...
Yeah. I'm skunked. Just...
-消防出口 数到三 好不 -好
- Fire exit. On three. All right? - Okay.
好吧 换个法子
Okay. So much for that.
退后
Get back!
-它在哪儿 -往右边砍
- Where is it?! - S-swing right!
是我的右边
My right.
三点方向 迪恩
3 o'clock, Dean!
六点方向
6 o'clock!
你还好吧
You okay?
我还活着吗
I'm alive?
-不是吗 -萨姆
- Yeah? - Sam?
还好
Yeah.
盖思在哪儿
Where's Garth?
他 他在这边
Well, he's -- he's over this way.
-你能去把他弄来吗 -好
- Could you go get him? - All right.
我都错过什么了
What'd I miss?
这玩意儿自己移♥动♥了
This moved.
鲍比
Bobby?
你在这儿吗
Are you here?
来啊 现身啊
Come on, do something.
你们真的不想一起去逛逛吗
You sure you guys don't want to hang out?
吃顿早午餐 或许喝点啤酒
Grab some brunch, maybe some brews?
很诱人 但我们得滚了
Tempting but, uh, we better roll.
那么 好吧
All right, well...
好吧
Yeah.
随时联♥系♥
Call me anytime.
-好的 -还有你 萨姆
- All right. - And, Sam.
好的
Yeah.
走一个
Aw, come here.
好吧
Uh...yeah.
谢谢你 盖思
Thanks, Garth.
再见了 朋友们
Sayonara, kemo sabes!
好车
Nice ride.
你说得对
You're right.
确实是慢热型的
He has grown on me.
好了 咱们来谈谈
All right. Um... so, let's talk about it.
谈什么
About what?
你是说碟仙的事
Oh. The, uh, talking board?
没关系的 我想我能理解
That's fine. I get it, I guess.
不 不是那个
No. Not that.
我听见你说的话了
Look, I heard you.
我说什么了
Heard me what?
啤酒厂里发生什么了 迪恩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表