光读这个我就想做个正直的人了
Wow. I want to be more righteous just reading this.
没错
Exactly.
好吧 就她了
All right, well, I lay odds on her.
这边
Here we go.
好吧
Well...
把她的骨头挖出来吧
Let's bone this nun.
抱歉
Sorry.
...在这种情况下 乙方
"...in which case, the party of the second part
放弃所有权力 无限期退居加拿大
forfeits all rights to Canada ad infinitum."
搞定了
I think we're done here.
苏珊
Susan!
什么事 先生
Yes, sir.
把克劳力先生手上合同复印三份
Take this from Mr. Crowley, make triplicates,
带笔和公♥证♥人过来
get pens and a notary.
我们准备签了
We're ready to sign this puppy.
他是想来个华丽丽的登场吗
Is he trying to make a grand entrance or...?
我也不知道
I don't...
混♥蛋♥ 他放我们鸽子
Son of a bitch. He's standing us up.
但是我们召唤他了啊 他不是得...
Well, we summoned him. Doesn't he kind of have to --
如果克劳力想要耍你 他自有办法
If Crowley wants to screw you, he'll screw you.
说不定因为他有事来不了了
Or...he can't come 'cause something went wrong.
可能吧
Maybe.
说不定有好事呢
Maybe it's good news.
你们去搞定他 我没辙了
You deal with him. I can't anymore.
说明白点
You might want to be more specific.
我正在地球的另一半低调生活呢
I was laying low halfway across the world
那个情绪帝突然冒出来
when emo boy pops up out of nowhere
把我瞬间送回到这里
and zaps me right back here.
为什么
Why?
自己去问他
Come ask him.
他以前是你的好基友
He is your boyfriend first.
你好啊
Hey, there.
小卡 什么情况
So, Cass, what's, uh, what's the word?
迪恩 我一直在思考
Well, Dean, I've been thinking.
猴子真的很聪明 它们吃香蕉时
Monkeys are so...clever, and they're sensible
知道要剥皮 真明智
in that they leave the skins on the bananas that they eat.
真有必要拿它们试验化妆品吗
Is it really necessary to test cosmetics on them?
告诉我 迪恩 唇膏对你来说重要吗
I mean, how important is lipstick to you, Dean?
不重要
Not very.
进屋告诉我们发生什么事了 好吗
You want to come inside and, uh, tell us what's going on?
你们知道的
Now, you understand
我不参加暴♥力♥活动
I don't participate in aggressive activity.
是玛丽·康斯坦斯修女
Sister Mary Constant.
选得好
Good choice.
小卡 你去找梅格干嘛
Why'd you go to Meg, Cass?
我走后 我想去观察花朵和果实
When I left, I wanted to observe the flowers -- and fruit.
当然先看花了
Flowers come first, obviously.
但没有任何他们的消息
But I heard nothing from them.
谁的消息
You heard nothing from who?
卫戍队的人
The garrison.
卫戍队发生什么事了
What happened to the garrison?
终于 我受不了这份静默
Well, finally, the silence was deafening,
就去一探究竟
so I went to look...
我去了先知家
To the home of the prophet.
利维坦可以杀死天使
You know, Leviathan can kill angels.
天父把它们关在炼狱中是有原因的
There's a reason why father locked them in purgatory.
他们就是会吃光整个水族箱的食人鱼
They're the... piranha that would eat the whole aquarium.
他们都死了
They're gone.
整个卫戍队 都死了
The entire garrison-- dead.
就算有人幸存 也躲起来了
If there's anyone left at all, they're in hiding.
抱歉打断
Um, I'm sorry.
如果天使都死了 那凯文哪去了
If the angels are dead, where's Kevin?
我可以把猴子从笼子里偷出来
I could steal them from their cages, the monkeys.
但我要把他们放在哪呢
But where would I put them all?
集中一点 凯文还活着吗
Hey! Focus. Is Kevin alive?
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
不 我不是
No, I'm not --
我们很担心
We're worried.
他们带走了他 他还活着
They took him. He's alive.
好沉的重担 但现在要你们来承担了
I felt such responsibility, but it's in your hands now.
-等等 等一下 -我轻松多了
- Wait. Hold on a freakin' minute. - I feel much better.
伙计们 那些是什么
Guys, what's all that?
我们召唤了克劳力
We called Crowley.
你们什么
You what?
别担心 他没出现
Don't worry. He never showed.
什么叫"没"
What do you mean "never"--
你看到他了吗 他放我们鸽子了
Do you see him anywhere? He stood us up.
深表遗憾 不过我要撤了
Well, I'm sorry about that, but I'm outie.
他还是可能
He could still sh--
随时出现
Show up at any time.
孩子们
Hello, boys.
真抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
真是各种尴尬啊
This is an embarrassment of riches.
留下来吧
Stay, won't you?
你已无处可逃
There's really nowhere to run.
想都别想化成黑烟逃跑 小猫咪
Don't even think of smoking out, pussycat.
我已经全面监控了这里
I've got eyes all over the place.
别动她
Leave her be.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
上次我们相见时 你奴役了我
When last we spoke, you-- well, enslaved me.
我很困惑 你怎么还没死
I'm confused. Why aren't you dead?
我也不知道
I...don't know.
你想死吗 我可以帮你哦
Well, do you want to be? 'cause I can help with that.
好了 够了
All right, enough.
我说够了才是够了
It's enough when I say.
我来这帮你们忙
I came here to help you.
才发现你们一直在骗我
I find out you've been lying to me,
窝藏天使 还不是随便哪一个天使
harboring an angel, and not just any angel--
是我最想剥皮拆骨的那个
the one angel I most want to crush between my teeth.
你现在都能杀死天使了
Oh, so you can crush angels now, huh?
你好讨厌
You bore me. You know that?
都没有诗性
You have no sense of poetry.
你有什么要为自己辩解的
Now, what do you have to say for yourself?
我还在磨练我的沟通技巧
Well, I'm still, uh, honing my communication strategy.
我都没回过天堂
I haven't even been back to heaven.
我一直在想 天堂里没有昆虫
I keep thinking there are no insects up there,
但这里有数以万亿计的昆虫
but here we have... trillions.
他们能造出蜂蜜和丝绸
You know, they're making honey and silk
真是奇迹啊
and...miracles, really.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
比起天使我更喜欢昆虫
Um, preferring insects to angels, I guess.
给你 你喜欢的话 就送你一点意思意思
Here. I can offer a token, if you like.
这是蜂蜜
It's honey.
我亲自采集的
I collected it myself.
你精神错乱了
You're off your rocker.
他精神错乱了 是吧
He's off his rocker-- is that it?
真是因果报应啊
Karma's a bitch, isn't it?
你是来一雪前耻的
Look, did you come here to, uh, doggy-punch your old grudges
还是帮我们了结迪克的
or to help us end Dick?
选一个阵营吧
Pick a battle.
我很为难啊
Well, I'm vexed.
鱼和熊掌都想要呢
I'd like to do both.
打败这个疯子有什么意思
But where's the fun in clobbering a ball of wet fur?
等他恢复正常再给我短♥信♥吧
Text me when sparkles here retrieves his marbles, I suppose.
与此同时
Meanwhile...
送你们个礼物
...A prezzie.
真的假的 都打包好可以直接用了
Really? Just boxed-up and ready to go?
我是效率的典范
I'm a model of efficiency.
是吗
Is that right?
那你怎么迟到了
Then why were you late?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表