我
I was...
我本迷失方向 直到接过你的痛苦
I was lost until I took on your pain.
说起来奇怪 这反而会帮了我
It's strange to think that that helped, but--
我知道你一心想帮忙
I know you never did anything but try to help.
我知道 小卡 我也很感激
I realize that, Cass, and I'm grateful.
我们都很感激
We're all grateful.
我们会帮你好转起来的
And we're gonna help you get better, okay?
不计一切代价
No matter what it takes.
什么叫"好转起来"
What do you mean, "better"?
凯文
Kevin.
我受不了了
This is all too much.
我的生活怎么了
What's happened to my life?
我只是个密歇根的孩子
I'm just a kid from Michigan.
我不想做神之语的守护者
I didn't want to be a word keeper!
看来得用呼吸带了
Looks like we're brown-baggin' it.
我还没准备好接受世界上存在超自然力量呢
I am not prepared to factor the supernatural into my world view.
好了 就这样
Okay, there we go.
就这样 吸气呼气 放松
That's it. That's it. Just breathe. Take it easy.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know, man. What can I say?
你被选中了
You've been chosen.
这感觉糟透了 相信我
And it sucks. Believe me.
问"为什么选我"是没用的
There's no use asking "Why me?"
因为天使根本不在乎
'cause the angels-- they don't care.
也许他们就是关心无能
I think maybe they just don't have the equipment to care.
看来他们想去关心的时候
Seems like when they try, it just...
就会崩溃
...breaks them apart.
我只是想成为第一个
I just want to be the first Asian-American
亚裔美国总统
president of the united states.
先干活吧
Then do your homework.
我如约而至了
See? I'm here, just like I said.
最好说点有用的 荡♥妇♥
You'd better start talking, skank.
你说我♥干♥嘛不拖着你
Tell me again why I'm not just hauling you off
去找地狱之王领赏
to the king's cash window.
别这样 拉斯科
Come on, Rosco.
我说了 我手上有更好的东西
I told you. I've got something way better.
你们知道克劳力喜欢礼物
You know how Crowley likes presents.
他才不在乎温家兄弟呢
He's not gonna care if we bring in the Winchesters.
都好久的事了
Yesterday's news.
不是温彻斯特兄弟
Not the Winchesters.
我有出♥卖♥♥♥他的那个天使
I've got the angel who double-crossed him.
我找到了卡西迪奥
I've got Castiel.
卡西迪奥 他已经死了
Castiel -- he's dead.
是啊 你什么都知道
Right, 'cause you're in that loop.
那他在哪儿
Where is he, then?
首先 我要知道我得跟你们多少人分赏钱
First, I want to know how many of you jerks I have to cut in.
你以为我们傻吗
You think we're stupid?
我们可没有告诉别人
We didn't tell anybody.
我爱死恶魔了
I love demons.
没想到你还回来了
Didn't expect to see you back.
对 还没有跟恶魔军团一起回来
Yeah, not without the King's army.
刀
Knife.
总是这样
Typical.
我救了所有人
I save our bacon,
而你们画个恶魔陷阱在这儿等我
and you're sitting here, waiting by a devil's trap.
说真的 我刚刚杀了两个克劳力的手下
Seriously, I just killed two of Crowley's men.
我本可出♥卖♥♥♥你们
I could have gone the other way on that.
这是真的
It's true, incidentally.
刀上还有其他恶魔的血
There's other demons' blood on that blade.
我比你们想的要单纯的多
Look, I'm simpler than you think.
如果说我在世这么长时间悟出什么道理
I've figured one thing out about this world --
那就是这么一个
Just one, pretty much.
找到一个目标 然后为之忙碌
You find a cause, and you serve it.
沉溺于此 碌碌一生
Give yourself over, and it orders your life.
而我就是为了拯救路西法和黄眼怪
Lucifer and yellow eyes -- their mission was it for me.
那我们就该相信你
So, what? We should trust you
因为你要解救地狱里的撒旦
because you wanted to free satan from hell?
我说的是目标 傻♥逼♥
I'm talking "Cause," douche bag,
就像早上起床的理由
As in reason to get up in the morning.
很显然 此一时彼一时
Obviously, these things shift over time.
我们长教训 变成熟
We learn, we grow.
而现在我的目标就是击败地狱之王
Now, for me currently, the cause is bringing down the King.
我也知道我需要帮手
And I know we'll need help to do it.
克劳力现在可不是什么问题
Crowley ain't the problem this year.
你什么时候能明白 克劳力永远是麻烦
When are you gonna get it? Crowley's always the problem.
他只是在等合适的时机出手
He's just waiting for the right moment to strike.
我知道我该干嘛
I know what I'm supposed to do.
这不会伤害萨姆和迪恩
And it isn't screw with Sam and Dean
或是唯一会挺我的天使
Or lose the only angel who'd go to bat for me.
很好
This is good --
和谐共处 相互沟通
Harmony, communication.
现在我们唯一的麻烦就是海斯特
Now our only problem is Hester.
什么
What?
我们在躲避卫戍队的追捕
Well, here, we're hidden from the garrison,
但你杀了个恶魔 我们就彻底暴露了
But when you killed a demon, you put out a pretty clear beacon.
我们得马上增强天使驱逐符
We need better angel-proofing now.
你居然从我们手中夺走先知
You took the prophet from us?!
你说什么
I'm -- I'm sorry?
你已经彻头彻尾的堕落了
You have fallen in every way imaginable.
求你 卡西迪奥
Please, Castiel.
我们必须遵循法令 帮我们完成工作吧
We have to follow the code. Help us do our work.
他不能帮助你 他谁也帮不了
He can't help you. He can't help anybody.
我们不需要他的帮助
We don't need his help...
或是应允
Or his permission.
今晚就带守护者去沙漠
The keeper goes to the desert tonight.
你们别多事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off.
我们可是在帮你们天使擦屁♥股♥
We're actually trying to clean up one of your angel's messes!
你知道的
You know that.
他说的没错
He's right.
是某个天使把利维坦带回了这个世界
An angel brought the leviathan back into this world,
当时他们恳求他
and -- and they begged him.
求他不要这么做
They begged him not to do it.
给我们点时间好吗
Look, just give us some time, okay?
我们会照看好先知的
We will take care of your prophet.
为什么我们还要给你任何东西
Why should we give you anything...
你拿走的还不够多吗
After everything you have taken from us?
你毁灭了一切
The very touch of you corrupts.
当初卡西迪奥从地狱救你出来 他就迷失了
When Castiel first laid a hand on you in hell, he was lost!
为此 你就要付出代价
For that, you're going to pay.
别这样
Please.
我们来这儿是为了保护他们的
They're the ones we were put here to protect.
不 卡西迪奥
No, Castiel.
该停止疯狂了
No more madness!
该停止许诺了
No more promises!
去你的新上帝
No more new gods!
海斯特 住手
Hester! No!
求你了
Please!
天使已经所剩无几了
There's so few of us left.
你想要自♥由♥意志
You wanted free will.
现在我说了算
Now I'm making the choices.
怎么了
What?
总该有人下手吧
Someone had to.
他正经历一段奇特的时光
He's in a strange times.
我想他们都经历过
I think they've always been.
真希望你能跟我们来
I wish you'd come with us.
我不再是卫戍队的一员了 埃纳亚斯
Oh, I'm not part of the garrison anymore, Inias.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 凯文
Thanks, Kevin.
很多人会承受不来
Not a lot of people could handle this.
你都写完了吗 天选之子
You doing all right there, "Chosen one"?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表