在风干受害者生命之后发出红光
light up red after sucking the life out of a man.
awesome本身是美国现在常用感叹词
而前缀awe则是敬畏的意思
酷
Awesome.
你怎么会对此心生敬畏呢
How does that fill you with awe?
迪恩 这东西
Look, Dean, this thing, it kills --
-一次杀三人 -一次杀三人
- In threes. - in threes.
你已经知道了
But you already know that.
他已经杀了两人
He's two down.
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
我们得在他再杀一个人前抓住他
We've got to get this thing before it grabs the last one.
等等
So, wait, uh...
就是说我现在是个铁面探员了吗
Does...does this mean that I'm an Untouchable now?
就是说我们得去给你换些新衣服
It means we got to get you into some new clothes.
你看起来就跟流浪汉似的
You look like some kind of bindle stiff.
流 啥
Stiff your br-- bin-- what?
有什么事 爱略特
What's the rumpus, Eliot?
这是埃兹拉·摩尔 这是迪恩·温彻斯特
Ezra moore. Dean winchester.
他是谁 乡下人吗
Who's he? Some farmer clown?
他 来自未来
He's, uh, from the future.
天然气四块钱
Yeah. Gas costs four bucks.
喷雾罐能挤出奶酪
You can get cheese out of a spray can.
还有 总理是个黑人
And...the president, he's a black guy.
我还能继续往下说
I could go on.
真让我开眼啊
Paint me impressed.
我估计你需要些新衣服
I assume you need some clothes.
来吧
Come on.
我来 我来帮你拿吧
Hey, let me, uh -- let me help you with those.
不用了 我可以的
No, I got these.
你去把我车里另外二十箱搬来
You go get the other 20 in my truck.
不是吧
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得鲍比可能有点轻微的囤积症
I think Bobby may have had a slight hoarding issue.
我差点打不开储存柜的门
I could barely get the door open on that storage locker.
还有 我很肯定至少有三箱
And, um, I'm pretty sure something's alive
里面是有活物的
in at least three of those boxes.
酷[令人敬畏]
Awesome.
"令人敬畏" 你是信教的怪人吗
"Awesome"? You some religious kook?
不 他只是喜欢这么说
No, he just likes saying that.
话说在前头
So, spill already.
你们两个笨蛋又趟了什么浑水呢
What bucket of syrup did you two idjits step into?
很好笑吗 甜心
Something funny, sweetheart?
不是 你
No, you, uh...
你让我想起了一个人
You just kind of remind me of someone.
埃兹拉 我们需要你帮忙
Okay, Ezra... we need your help.
貌似我们俩是在猎杀一个时间旅行者
It seems we're hunting a time traveler.
真不错
Delightful.
联邦犯罪数据库 安全服务器
查到了
Got it.
那个 他手指上的那个是只戒指吗
Is that a -- is that a ring on his finger?
没错
Yeah.
我见过这个符号♥
I know that symbol.
这是个无垠沙漏
It's the Infinite Hourglass.
这就是我在他戒指上看到的符号♥
That's the symbol I saw on his ring.
-这是时间神的标志 -谁
-Yeah, that's the mark of Chronos. - Who?
时间之神
The God of Time.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
事情是这样的 那些上古之神
The thing is, with the Old Gods,
从前他们 他们还不是天下无敌的
once upon a time they were-- they were just short of invincible.
但他们的魔力大多来自他们的崇拜者
But they got a lot of their mojo from worshippers,
那些进贡他们的人
from people feeding them.
而如今 很少有这种人了
These days, not so much.
没错 他们没有以前强大了
Right, they're not what they used to be.
但他们用翻倍的怒气
But they make up for lack of power
以及亲自动手来弥补了力量的不足
with being twice as pissed and a lot more hands-on.
好吧
Ok.
那这位神为什么要杀人
So why's this God killing people?
他杀人可能是为了恢复能量
Could be he's killing folks for his time juice.
好吧 那我到底要怎么
All right, well, how the hell
让他捎我回到2012年呢
am I gonna ride him back to 2012?
你可以让他抓着你
Well, you could let him grab you,
如果你不介意他把你当做汽油用的话
if you don't mind him using you for gasoline.
那我们怎么把迪恩带回来
So, how do we get Dean back?
怎么找到这个时间神呢
How do we even find this Chronos?
最好的办法
Best stab?
我们找出一个召唤神的方法
We find a way to summon a God.
我们还是先说我们知道事情吧
Look, let's just stick with what we know.
埃兹拉 试试看你能否在这堆破东西里
Ezra, see if you can find something in all this junk
找出什么是能杀死神的
that will kill a God.
完全没问题
No trouble at all.
几小时后过来 看我能弄到什么
Come in a few hours, see what I can scrounge up.
你说你们找到他家了
You said you fellas found his house?
我们去看看他家现在建成了没有
Well, let's go see if it's been built yet.
然后我们就杀了那个混♥蛋♥ 因为这
And then let's kill that bastard, because that --
就是芝加哥的范儿
is the Chicago way.
"芝加哥的范儿"
"The chicago way?"
谁会这样讲话啊
Who talks like that?
肖恩·康纳利
Sean Connery.
过来
Come on.
再也不要看那部电影了
Never watch that movie again.
-好像没人 你带开锁器了吗 -当然
- It looks empty. You got a lock pick? - Sure.
四处看看
Take a look around.
他哪来的钱能供得起这些
Where's he getting all the lettuce to support this?
他在用"重拳出击"战略
He's using the "biff strategy."
用什么
Using what?
时间神在赌那些
Chronos is betting on races
他早已知道结果的比赛
he already knows the outcome of.
看看这个
Look at this.
他在1944年呆的挺长
He's spent a lot of time in '44.
L.Y.是什么东西
What's L.Y.?
那不是东西 是人 叫莱斯特·扬
It's not a what. It's a who. Lester Young.
他给镇上的混混们投♥注♥
He lays bets for a lot of the flunkies in town.
我们去会会他
Let's say we go pay him a visit.
别毁了我的夹克
Hey! Hey! Easy with the jacket!
我可不会说的
Yeah, I ain't talking.
我又不是你的探子
I'm no stoolie.
这招是跟你学来的
I learned it from watching you.
你是个聪明人 莱斯特
Look, you seem like a swell guy, Lester.
我很想帮你一把 但我的搭档
And I want to help you out. I do, but my partner here?
刚从战场上回来
He just back from the war.
过去两年
And he's spent the last two years
他都在痛扁纳粹
kicking in Nazi's skulls.
如果几天不揍人
If he doesn't kick in a skull every couple days,
他就会手痒了
He gets real touchy.
莱斯特是个德语名字吗
Lester. That a German name?
好吧
Hey, okay, okay.
别激动嘛
There's no need to snap your cap.
你们想找谁
W-who you looking for?
一个叫施耐德的小伙子
Fella by the name of Snider.
那个家伙
What, that guy?
他从不错过赌局
I mean, bum never missed a bet,
但老让我浑身不舒服
but he gave me the heebie-jeebies,
所以我把他踢了
So I cut him off.
你在哪里付钱给他
Where would you meet him for the payoff?
在早起之鸟 海格提的一个破餐馆
T-the early bird! It's a dive on Haggerty.
他几乎就住在那一带
Practically lives in the joint.
-该死 -找到了
- Damn it - That's it!
看来你有好消息 说吧
Okay, yours sounds better. You first.
这里说人们可以召唤时间神
It says here that people could summon Chronos
"要求其预言他们的未来"
"to compel him to tell them their futures."
我找到了召唤它的咒语
And I've got the spell to do it right here.
那你怎么叫"该死"
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表