忆往昔
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby. Bobby!
右额叶区有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the right frontal area.
没有发现出口伤
No exit wound found.
你好 辛格先生 你的时辰到了
Hello, Mr. Singer. Your time's up.
小混球
Idjits.
鲍比
Bobby?
是走是留 你怎么打算
What's it gonna be? Stay or go?
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
还杀了我的朋友
And you killed my friend.
杀死艾米可没错
Killing Amy was not wrong.
你下不了手 所以我来
You couldn't do it, so I did.
老实说吧
Tell you the truth,
我都不知道做这些事为了什么
I don't know why I'm doing much of anything anymore.
我不请自说地给你个建议 放弃吧
Here's my advice you didn't ask for -- quit.
什么
What?!
绝不可能
It's not even an option.
我不会抛下我弟弟不管
I'm not gonna walk out on my brother.
那就像我一样做
Do what I did.
强迫自己直到周末都要打起精神来
Decide to be fine until the end of the week.
只要活着就要保持微笑
Make yourself smile because you're alive
这就是你该做的
and that's your job.
下一周继续如此
And do it again the next week.
要么面带微笑 好好干
Do it right... with a smile.
要么直接退出
Or don't do it.
如今
芭比 是你吗
Barb, that you?
《凶鬼恶灵》 第七季 第十三集
屠刀娘子军
早
Morning.
那是鲍比的吗
Was that Bobby's?
没想到你还留着
I didn't know you kept that.
我自己的裂了个缝
Yeah, mine sprung a leak.
一般人会拿张...
You know, most people would just carry a --
照片什么的做留念
a photo or something for a memento.
得了吧你 我这是在向鲍比致敬
Shut up, man. I'm -- I'm honoring the guy.
懂不
All right?
这算是种疗伤法
This is, uh, grief therapy.
你不是也在借白费劲的任务疗伤吗
Kind of like you and your wild-goose chase.
-白费劲 -对啊
- Wild-goose chase? - Yeah.
两周内有四个人被谋杀
Four guys murdered in two weeks,
双手双脚被砍
hands and feet cut off.
可能是某个恋脚癖发癫了
Well, some guy with a foot fetish run amuck.
成年男性被重重掷到墙上 甚至穿墙而过
Grown men thrown so hard they went through walls.
你难道没看那条新闻吗
Did you -- did you even read the article?
没 我当时在打盹
No, I was napping.
先不说这个
Well, anyway...
你还有什么别的想法
What else you got going on?
暂时查不了迪克·罗曼了 我们最好...
Dick Roman's a dead end for now. We might as well...
忙起来
Stay busy.
正是
Exactly.
对
Yeah.
这是最近的死者 但可能不是最后一个
The latest but probably not the last.
你们俩总是忙到这么晚吗
You guys always work this late?
加班烦死人
Ugh. Hours suck.
不过福利很不错
Yeah, but great benefits package.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-药费报销10% -真的吗
- 10% co-pay on all drugs. - Seriously?
但也就是一般的药吧
Oh, but just generic, right?
不 大公♥司♥的药也行的
No, no, name brands are cool.
-没错 -那么
- Yeah. - So...
这位老兄体重多少
What's our boy here weigh?
90公斤
A buck 90.
被重重掷到墙上 身体都变形了
Thrown against a wall so hard it buckled.
从犯罪现场的血流量来看
Based on the blood flow at the crime scene,
手脚在死者还一息尚存时就被砍下来了
the hands and feet were cut off while he was still alive,
和其他死者一样
just like the others.
凶手想折磨他们
The killer wanted him to suffer.
所有死者都是男性 对吧
And all the vics were male, right?
身上都刻着和这个相同的图案
With the, uh, same kind of artwork as this?
对 一模一样
Yeah. Identical.
这几个案发现场留有凶手的DNA吗
So, uh, DNA left at any of the scenes?
全都有
All of them.
前一个案子的死者咬伤了凶手
One before this, the guy bit the attacker.
尸体送过来的时候 牙里还塞了一块肉
Still had a chunk of flesh in his teeth when he came in.
简直是送上门来的证据
That's about as good as it gets.
对
Right.
-找到匹配了吗 -没有
- So, we have a match? - We do not.
样本被拒
Samples were rejected.
没找到任何与之匹配的基因标记
The genetic markers don't match anything we've ever seen.
和数据库里的人都不匹配吗
Didn't match any person in the database?
不 我的意思是这不是人类的样本
No. I mean, they don't match anything human.
我得承认 这可能是跟我们
I'll admit, it could be in the general vicinity
做的活儿有那么点沾边
of the ballpark of our kind of thing.
是啊 一听说"不是人类的样本"
Yeah, uh, "Didn't match anything human"
就基本没跑了
usually seals the deal for me.
我以前从没见过这个符号♥
I don't know. I've never seen this symbol before.
咱们先去吃点东西
Let's get a bite to eat,
然后回旅馆上网查查
go back to the motel, haul out the laptop.
好主意
That's a great idea.
这个主意太赞了
Actually, that's a brilliant idea.
我有个别的主意
Here's my counter.
你照自己说的做
You do that,
我去卧底 混进当地人群里
I'll go undercover, go mingle amongst the locals,
看看能查出什么线索
and see what kind of clues bubble to the surface.
你要去酒吧
You're going to a bar.
简而言之就是这样
If you want to oversimplify it.
晚餐加电影
Dinner and a movie.
听上是去不错
Which sounded fine...
但看的却是《人体蜈蚣》[恐怖片]
Except the movie was "Human Centipede."
等等 你不喜欢看那种片子吗
Well, so, wait. Uh, so you had a problem with that?
那是我最差劲的一次约会
The date from hell.
约会什么的最没谱了
Dating, right? Ugh.
但貌似也没别的选择
But what's the option?
我可没打算这么快就安定下来
I don't see settling down anytime soon.
很少听到有人这么说
Well, that's something you don't hear every day.
怎么
Oh, what?
你准备好走进爱情坟墓了吗
Are you ready for the big commit?
我
Me?
没有
Not exactly.
西服很帅气
Nice suit, by the way.
很多男人都不懂得打扮
Guys don't dress up much.
我喜欢
I like it.
我工作上的着装要求比较保守罢了
Yeah, well, it's, uh, a conservative line of work.
你在哪里工作
What line is that?
投资银行
Investment banking.
-老天啊 -谢谢
- Oh, god. - Thanks.
听说经常加班加点
I hear the hours are ridic.
是啊
Yeah.
不过来钱很快
But there's money to be made.
我去年挣得还不少
I've had a fortunate year.
那么
Well...
祝你财源滚滚
...may you have many more.
多谢
Arigatou.
你还会说日语吗
You speak Japanese?
皮毛而已
Ah, enough to get by.
-你真有两下子 -谁说不是呢
- Look at you. - Yeah, look at me.
那么
So...
你想换个地方接着聊吗
You want to move this conversation elsewhere?
你好 有何贵干
Hi, what can I do for you?
你脸色真差
You look like crap.
我感觉上更差
Yeah, well, I feel worse than I look.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表